Team-BHP - M shopping for my E92 BMW M3
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   M shopping for my E92 BMW M3 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/79984-m-shopping-my-e92-bmw-m3.html)

hey guys , as the title says I just got my M some presents . What has reached me is a Vorsteiner Double sided carbon fiber Boot lid and Hood. 1 more thing is yet to arrive and would disclose that later. For now uploading these phone pics . HI-RES pics to come tomorrow or so.

Name:  13300_10150149038410231_503595230_11837676_5767352_n.jpg
Views: 7728
Size:  65.4 KB

M shopping for my E92 BMW M3-13300_10150148851795231_503595230_11833379_2203709_n.jpg

M shopping for my E92 BMW M3-13300_10150149037260231_503595230_11837630_2855339_n.jpg

AM

Nice to see the beauty being pampered and spoilt. BTW something tells me next gift will be a Supercharger.
BTW the photo reminds me of the figo's interiors. So hi-res pics would be swell.

supercahrger just got crossed of my list... my friend got his m3 s/c'ed in Dubai and he suggested me not to go the s/c way as it ruins the feel of the NA M engine. So S/C not any time soon .

I can imagine your M3 is just gonna look more meaner with the carbon fibre boot lid and hood. Something like this...? :)

Nice goodies there dude. The pics just don't do justice to the equips. Just need better ones. So when are these going on the car ? This would complete the NFS look of your M which begun with the CF lip ;)

Shattering!!! I hope you dont end up painting these! The weave looks fantastic.

This is gonna be one sweet looker. Eagerly awaiting the next "gift".

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 1848131)
I can imagine your M3 is just gonna look more meaner with the carbon fibre boot lid and hood. Something like this...?

Err, why would he paint the lid dude ? it looks stunning otherwise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1848137)
Shattering!!! I hope you dont end up painting these! The weave looks fantastic.

That is the last thing I expect him to do, I don't think he bought em just for the weight-advantages :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by accord masters (Post 1848086)
1 more thing is yet to arrive and would disclose that later.

Could it be a new set of wheels? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1848148)
Err, why would he paint the lid dude ? it looks stunning otherwise.

That pic was taken from the Vorsteiner website itself. It's only that AM's M3 would have them in white.

Hi there. Nice goodies you got till now ! And are you going to paint the carbon fibre ?
If not will the carbon fibre trunk go well ?
Anyways good choice there. Im sure a pair of new shoes are on your list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by accord masters (Post 1848086)
hey guys , as the title says I just got my M some presents . What has reached me is a Vorsteiner Double sided carbon fiber Boot lid and Hood. 1 more thing is yet to arrive and would disclose that later. For now uploading these phone pics . HI-RES pics to come tomorrow or so.

Attachment 333929

Attachment 333927

Attachment 333928

AM

Not to rain on your parade, but I am not a fan of the Vorsteiner fitment. I have seen quite a lot of them in person, and I have noticed a lot of panel gaps. Hope its not the case for your car. Anyway, enjoy the CF parts.

well new shoes are not on the list because i cant imagine taking the stock 19" oem's off for two reasons
1. i love these rims
2. till date i dont have a good experience with aftermarket rims as the car is not as stable as before and plus the wobbles . Oh and the cf parts are NOT going to be painted .

It'll be great to see some naked carbon fibre on your white hot M3. Gonna be one awesome looking ride. How much weight does the bootlid and the hood save?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 1849269)
It'll be great to see some naked carbon fibre on your white hot M3. Gonna be one awesome looking ride. How much weight does the bootlid and the hood save?

Does it even matter ? :D Its all for looks buddy

well i don't know the exact figures but what i can tell is that i can lift both of them with one hand so they're pretty light....
next mod is about to reach India and its going to be one of a kind in INDIA i can guarantee that :D
AM