Team-BHP - Pics:HUMMER H1 in India EDIT: Now civillian version too
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics:HUMMER H1 in India EDIT: Now civillian version too (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/8001-pics-hummer-h1-india-edit-now-civillian-version-too.html)

All H2's in Bombay and here's the H1 on test in Pune.

Was on my friends bike (yellow in picture) and managed to stop this guy over.

The H1 is HUGE. The car is undergoing testing and will be deployed to the Indian Army, but why test a Hummer on highways?

Pics taken from a Nokia 6600.

Pics:HUMMER H1 in India EDIT: Now civillian version too-image3457jt.jpg

Pics:HUMMER H1 in India EDIT: Now civillian version too-image3460xh.jpg

Pics:HUMMER H1 in India EDIT: Now civillian version too-image3473it.jpg

EDIT : Omkar spotted this H1 in Maharashtra in January 2011. Adding picture to the opening post:

Pics:HUMMER H1 in India EDIT: Now civillian version too-photo0007.jpg

Hey moral

Those are awesome pics. There was a Hummer H1 in Mumbai too recently with two guys on an expedition. I saw it on TB and its humongous. Sadly didnt catch it on the road

Dippy

hahaha...I love it! The H1 stopped by a 100cc bike! That pic is a classic I tell ya!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy
Hey moral
There was a Hummer H1 in Mumbai too recently with two guys on an expedition. I saw it on TB and its humongous.
Dippy

Yes I saw their interview on the CNBC auto show and they were cursing Indian customs. I guess they are going around the globe in that Hummer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech
hahaha...I love it! The H1 stopped by a 100cc bike! That pic is a classic I tell ya!

125CC bike there :p LOL The tester knew my friend hence stopped.

That is amazing. H1 on the Indian road... I cant ask for anything else. Btw.. was this pic taken near Talegaon?? As I remember there is a Ordinance (spell check) depot in Talegaon and If this was being tested on the Mumbai - Pune highway, where else can it go??

Well its like the dream come true for all those off road drivers.. will love to see that and ya .......... Gosh have no words ,, juz called all my car lover friends to give them the news.... Lucky you man

But one question who owns it ???? sorry:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos
That is amazing. H1 on the Indian road... I cant ask for anything else. Btw.. was this pic taken near Talegaon?? As I remember there is a Ordinance (spell check) depot in Talegaon and If this was being tested on the Mumbai - Pune highway, where else can it go??

Nope, this is not Talegaon ... this is the bypass for Pune city.. the four lane highway. This was being tested by Tata guys.

you lucky %$#@** !!!!
Aaaaaahhh.... H1 looks hot !!!!
man i need to roam around a bit now...

BTW it is tested by the TATAs you said.... but i have heard that GM's launching hummer here in india --- what plans do they have :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmourOfGod
But one question who owns it ???? sorry:

Did'nt u read it,,, Its for test dude....

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkanitkar
you lucky %$#@** !!!!
Aaaaaahhh.... H1 looks hot !!!!
man i need to roam around a bit now...

BTW it is tested by the TATAs you said.... but i have heard that GM's launching hummer here in india --- what plans do they have :confused:

Don't know about plans though but sure this was being tested by TATA for the Indian Army.

Hey guys u know whats the best part...

H1.. the all time favourate militry Truck finaly came to India on test that to on milety Colours...

Great man ,, juz can't stop think about the time when we'll have the H1 running with the Army fleet. Then i might get to drive it and so will all those guys who have some relatives or friends in defence

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner
Did'nt u read it,,, Its for test dude....

Nope just was tooo excited after seeing the pics so forgot to read the rest of the stuff!

Awesome.Its great to see an H1 on Indian roads.All the H2s on one side and this one on another.It kills.....

X