Team-BHP - Pics: Spotted!! Ford Focus RS 2010 in Mumbai.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: Spotted!! Ford Focus RS 2010 in Mumbai. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/80252-pics-spotted-ford-focus-rs-2010-mumbai.html)

Had gone to Bade's Last night. Ksm-vtec and me were standing around and talking when we suddenly heard this engine start up.
As we walked up towards the line of parked cars, i couldnt believe my eyes i saw a 2010 FORD FOCUS RS with a temp Plate. SHOCKED!!!! To see a monster FWD on our roads. Electric Blue colour. White Multi spoke rims. On temp REG.
If someone spots this again. PLEASE click better pics.

OT: Also Spotted a Maroon Baleno with Bhp Stickers. Who r u..??

PicsPics: Spotted!! Ford Focus RS 2010 in Mumbai.-photo0207.jpg

Pics: Spotted!! Ford Focus RS 2010 in Mumbai.-photo0208.jpg

Pics: Spotted!! Ford Focus RS 2010 in Mumbai.-photo0209.jpg

Pics: Spotted!! Ford Focus RS 2010 in Mumbai.-photo0210.jpg

EDIT: Adding pictures from the owner to this post itself for easier viewing
Pics: Spotted!! Ford Focus RS 2010 in Mumbai.-00.jpg

Pics: Spotted!! Ford Focus RS 2010 in Mumbai.-00-1.jpg

Pics: Spotted!! Ford Focus RS 2010 in Mumbai.-01.jpg

Pics: Spotted!! Ford Focus RS 2010 in Mumbai.-01-1.jpg

Pics: Spotted!! Ford Focus RS 2010 in Mumbai.-02.jpg

Pics: Spotted!! Ford Focus RS 2010 in Mumbai.-02-1.jpg

Pics: Spotted!! Ford Focus RS 2010 in Mumbai.-03.jpg

A saturday night stroll around Apollo Street/Taj/Gokul's has never left anyone disappointed. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARCUS_520i (Post 1855005)
A saturday night stroll around Apollo Street/Taj/Gokul's has never left anyone disappointed. :)

Always has a suprise there. Also Spotted an R8 around the area. But seeing this RS there was a treat.
Its a Bawa owner. I have a feeling its the same guy who owns a M3 too.

wow...Awesome catch! This is one of the hottest hatches ever! Just look at the size of those rims, it's huge!

But isn't this car available only in LHD?

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 1855072)
wow...Awesome catch! This is one of the hottest hatches ever! Just look at the size of those rims, it's huge!

But isn't this car available only in LHD?

Its one the of the favorites in the UK. Its definitely available in RHD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by straight6 (Post 1855168)
Its one the of the favorites in the UK. Its definitely available in RHD.

This is an RHD. Can notice the dash from the pics.

^^Though i can surely google the specification of this car on net, but i would really appericiate if someone can give me a lowdown on this car.

OMG ! That is an awesome catch. Good job danlalan clap:

One among the cars I really wished was launched in the country. As we hear rumours of Evo X around the corner, jope the RS wont be too far. ;)

Anyone, Better pics please !

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 1854995)
Electric Blue colour. White Multi spoke rims.

White rims ? Those look like the OE hyper silver rims to me. Pics for reference.

Oh My !!!:Shockked: Is this the 500 Hp Ford RS ??? If so , double drool :thumbs up

lol:
no it doesnt have 500bhp. its got horsepower somewhere in the 300s. but still very very fast nonetheless!!
Cheers!!

@ Scorcher. It must be the RS500 special edition that you are talking about. But that car too is limited to 345 bhp. Only 500 of those made.

Also, those aren't silver, but white rims indeed bro.

That is an awesome catch. Can Ford dealers get one of these into the country for its customers? Brilliant car.

Im suprised Mustang.101 has not quoted anything in this thread till now.

Come on dude!,give us a hint if this vehicle being spotted has any connections with a future launch (non RS even ) or is it probably just a self import by the buyer .

This car would be a brilliant alternative to cars in the 10-15lac bracket .All other cars look like saloons.

Quote:

Originally Posted by absynthguzzler (Post 1857099)
Come on dude!,give us a hint if this vehicle being spotted has any connections with a future launch (non RS even ) or is it probably just a self import by the buyer .

This car would be a brilliant alternative to cars in the 10-15lac bracket .All other cars look like saloons.

All other cars in that bracket look like saloons because they are saloons!:D
Anyways the new Focus sedan is expected to make it to India sometime in the near future,probably end of this year or beginning of next.No plans for the hatch yet.As for the RS,you can forget it! This is just a private import,a stonking one nonetheless! Perfect bang for your buck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARCUS_520i (Post 1857049)
@ Scorcher. It must be the RS500 special edition that you are talking about. But that car too is limited to 345 bhp. Only 500 of those made.

Also, those aren't silver, but white rims indeed bro.

I didn't mention a word about the bhp figures. Seems you replied for someone else. :)

Ah, I still feel it is Hyper Silver. Maybe it is time to get my eyes checked.

For all the bhp junkies, check the dyno video for the figures(may not be the factory figures as Dyno record the bhp delivered from the wheels and not the engine)

YouTube - Ford focus RS dyno run