Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2010, 10:17   #46
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvm View Post
Got the car about 4 weeks ago, and have put lot of kilometers on the odo already. Did our first road trip of the many to come. Mumbai to Goa. Total of 1400 kms including local travel at goa.
It's thoroughly refreshing to see someone using an import for real driving & long distance cruising, rather than pose as a garage queen. You really couldn't have chosen a better place than Goa either. The drive is as amazing as the actual destination.

Congrats on the car, and on using it like it was meant to be.
Old 7th May 2010, 16:40   #47

Awesome!!!!! nice one dude. German Engineering is always the best. Also the car looks muscular with hard roof top. I had seen many soft roof tops, which makes the car look cheap

Have fun
Old 7th May 2010, 17:36   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerBMW View Post
Awesome!!!!! nice one dude. German Engineering is always the best. Also the car looks muscular with hard roof top. I had seen many soft roof tops, which makes the car look cheap

Have fun
The current E89 Z4 doesn't come with a soft top option,only the retractable hard top.You must be talking about the last gen E85 Z4 soft top.
Old 7th May 2010, 17:37   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tushar_lalsan View Post
Few pics of Z4 taken last month. indubitably, one of the best straight6 exhaust note.
Hey dude! Lovely snaps...Isn't that your car? Congrats! Yet another Z4 on the forum Plz start your ownership thread too!
Old 7th May 2010, 18:52   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Few pics of Z4 taken last month. indubitably, one of the best straight6 exhaust note.
Dude, that is some awesome snaps there. Agreed, you can start a ownership thread of your own and ask the mods to move these post to that thread. Please !! Do it ! And, better pics with the SL55 are welcome too
Old 7th May 2010, 19:59   #51
BANNED

suvm
Could you tell us how much mileage it gives ? I know who cares about mileage who has that car but curious to know.
Congrats
Old 7th May 2010, 23:07   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Dude, that is some awesome snaps there. Agreed, you can start a ownership thread of your own and ask the mods to move these post to that thread. Please !! Do it ! And, better pics with the SL55 are welcome too

I wish to do so, but there are 2 similar threads on Z4 already, how much more can i contribute , i reckon few occasional snaps would do.
Old 7th May 2010, 23:54   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I wish to do so, but there are 2 similar threads on Z4 already, how much more can i contribute , i reckon few occasional snaps would do.
Dude in your profile picture, there's an S-class, Z4 and a Merc SLR Is that in India?
Old 8th May 2010, 00:06   #54
BHPian

Its not an SLR. The side 'gills' are missing. Its probably a 'done up' SL thats made to look like an SLR. There was another one spotted in Mumbai and featured on some thread too.
Old 8th May 2010, 08:08   #55
BHPian

Good stuff !! I second GTO's opinion. Quick question: Do you feel any palpable loss of power by using 91 RON ? Any idea of the GC in mm ?
Old 8th May 2010, 13:10   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
Dude in your profile picture, there's an S-class, Z4 and a Merc SLR Is that in India?
Quote:
Originally Posted by YSooSeriouss View Post
Its not an SLR. The side 'gills' are missing. Its probably a 'done up' SL thats made to look like an SLR. There was another one spotted in Mumbai and featured on some thread too.
Guys, that is not a SLR but a SL55AMG with SLR front kit. Infact, it is the only SL in Kerala, that too a AMG
Old 8th May 2010, 14:56   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown View Post
suvm
Could you tell us how much mileage it gives ? I know who cares about mileage who has that car but curious to know.
Congrats
Local city driving around 6 kmpl - which is same as what i get on 3 series 320i petrol

highway with sports mode, aggresive style driving - 7 or 7.5 kmpl. but around 9-10 kmpl can be achieved easily if car is driven around 120-130

for a sports car these figures are highly efficent i would say.
Old 8th May 2010, 23:27   #58
SSP
BHPian

Quote:
Mods should merge the Z4 threads.
Old 9th May 2010, 11:10   #59
Senior - BHPian

MOD NOTE - Since these are ownership reports & each car is run & maintained differently & in different conditions, we would like to keep separate threads for each car's ownership.

@tushar_lalsan - You can start your own ownership Thread
Old 9th May 2010, 17:22   #60
BHPian

Hey congratulations suvm! Nice color and beautiful car.

Do try and use atleast 91 octane speed fuel. Because even with 91 my car's engine knocks.
Take care mate!

Most Viewed