Team-BHP - Range Rover Sports and Disco 3 in India!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Range Rover Sports and Disco 3 in India!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/8211-range-rover-sports-disco-3-india-4.html)

Thats my ideal car for Bombay! Stunning looks, immense power, not to big for traffic congesstion and exclusive... Looooove it!
Is that Ashutosh Gowarikar driving it or are my eyes misleading me?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick5490 (Post 133640)
Here u go CK.. the pics after the fittings.. Good Info u have got!!

........................And the car is indeed going to coimbatore.. well she has those love it or hate it looks.. but the interiors are great.. and the Harmon Kardon sound system sounds great!!

Regards,
Maverick.

Spotted in Cubbon Park TN38 reg this morning. Wheels have been changed to lower profile ones. Profile looks a bit like an Endeavour until I figured out that the tyres looks too thin

This LRD-3 I spotted from Chembur..also saw a couple of RR Sport (silver & black) & many more RR HSE

Saw this on Juhu Road.

Saw another of the box on wheels, here is a pic which i could manage as it had turned already.

hey buddy.. that box on wheels is on of the few 4.2 Supercharged ones.. rest r boring 2.7 V6 diesels.. u should see the 4.2 being floored!

Couple of Range ROver Sport spotted from Delhi, one near Grand Hayatt & other one near the famour petrol pump at Vasanth Vihar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick5490 (Post 150516)
GUys the RR Sports is radically diff from the Range Rover.. its height is lesser, shorter wheelbase and the vehicle is smaller in proportions.. the interior space is also lesser.. with the to of the line 4.4 Petrol V8 supercharged engine.. she should have some grunt!!!

Apart from these if I am not mistaken the Sport is a monocoque chassis unlike the other RR which is a ladder frame based body on chassis design (which is prefered for severe stresses)

Hi Guys,

As many of you would already know, M S Dhoni has bought a Hummer H2 2009.

Personally I think Range Rover Sports (RRS) would have suited him better.

IMO RRS is a better vehicle than H2.

Interesting video by Jeremy Clarkson (Range Rover vs Cadillac Escalade vs Hummer H2 in a hillclimb Video by Bryan - MySpace Video)

Regards

Jaskirat

Spotted Range Rover Sport HSE in Mumbai at Goregaon.

Range Rover Sports and Disco 3 in India!!-image005.jpg
Range Rover Sports and Disco 3 in India!!-image007.jpg

Sorry for the picture quality had taken it using my mobile.:Frustrati

Had a chance to drive RR Sport Supercharged for couple of days. It was an wonderful experience, the way it takes of when you pedal to metal was fantastic and the brembos provide enough confidence.

Beautiful alloys!Could you share with us the driving experience and some interior pics?

Quote:

Originally Posted by avishar (Post 1792128)
Beautiful alloys!Could you share with us the driving experience and some interior pics?

Agree on the alloys part, also the exhaust is awesome, was very difficult to keep away the speedcam as it goes 0-120 in around 10 secs (my guess). Sadly i didn't take any interior pictures, was busy in enjoying the exhaust note mostly lol:.

Saw a white Range Rover Sport on Hill Road, Bandra. Looked awesome. Mumbai registered.

IS this how they deliver now a dayz