Team-BHP - Pics : Toyota MR-2 spotted
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Toyota MR-2 spotted (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/8303-pics-toyota-mr-2-spotted.html)

Spotted this MR-2 at Bandstand after the Moto-XTreme event. The car was very well maintained. Wonder why the owner didnt take part in the event. The car wouldnt have looked out of place. Car had some real nice alloys.

dude that was my ex car...got it from a customs auction and the condition is this good all thanks to me...spent a fortune on it....want to buy it back if owners interested in sellin it...

even i had seen this car on sunday after the motoxtreme flagoff . its very neat and there was also a red color getz with had some kool alloys and white strips on the hood .....

Ha ha had a funny acident with this car the same day ,,, i saw the nose of the bike from some distance and got it confused with ferrari 355 or something ... then i went close and figured its toyota ,,, kindda embarasing but still ....

OK i better say sorry Dippy for confusing this car with a 355 ,,, i know how much u like it

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner
..................i saw the nose of the bike from some distance and got it confused with ferrari 355 or something ..................

Hehehe talk about confusion dude!!! ...You mean car dont you lol:

Yeah i too did see this car in front of a Getz .... but the getz imo was awefull ..... white stripes looked really outta place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren6162
dude that was my ex car...got it from a customs auction and the condition is this good all thanks to me...spent a fortune on it....want to buy it back if owners interested in sellin it...

neat mr2.how much did you sale it for?..can u tell where did u got those gauges in dash-board from..for how mch nd what they do..i m in desprate need of a t-top mr2 if any in yur notice do mail me at sushantsagarmittal@yahoo.com

Hey Sushant,

You can get the guages in most metros at any leading accessory shop. I think they sell at approx 2-2.5k each for Autoguage and higher up for Autometer.

hey jus few days back saw this mr-5 near lcd in bangalore..its road presence was simply outstandin...looks really nice in white..srry bout clarity..frm 6600..the alloys look amazin..i think they are 17''s

Thats the Toyota MR-S. There was one yellow color MR-S in Mumbai too. No wonder where it disappeared. Had also seen a MR-S years back with a 95-registration. Obviously fake.

Anyways nice pics.

4 years ago when i came to chennai...i saw sth red and low zoomin by...was shcoked...it was a red MRS....damn...

hah and y is this guy drivin with the top open? Tryin to breathe in the 'smell' of the alpines ??

Seen the same mags on a E class as well... Think they are made by league.. Its a really hot design.. Copy of a Lorinser Set...

There was a similar one in Dhoom, isn't it??

Yes there was one which was Yellow in colour.

Sorry posted wrong picture...
Copy of Lorinser LM-6