Team-BHP - 2005 BMW 645i
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   2005 BMW 645i (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/8402-2005-bmw-645i.html)

The only 645i in Delhi. The car is owned by a friend (and a tbhp member!). Had a few opportunities to drive the car and although im too lazy to write down a full test drive report atleast i can say that that the car is breathtaking. Every rupee (or lacs of it) spent on the car is worth it when you get the looks as the man behind the wheel. Now thats a neat 500th post too :D

Cheers~

Arush

Looks absolutely gorgeous in black! Bangle rocks!

Arush, get cracking to that report now. Would make a much better 501 th post.

Hey autopsyche,
Now thats a neat 645.. been so bored of th ones in Mumbai.. all silver or golden.. wonder why ppl dont buy it in Black.. she looks amazing.. and the sound of the V8 is simply amazing!!

Enjoy,
Maverick.

Yeah man totally agree to that, the black looks abso-friggin-gorgeous and especially with those burgundy interiors. I have to say though im very dissappointed with the audio quality, it just doesnt match up to the prestige of the car... the only drawback that i really noticed. And yeah if the boot did not have the spoiler type of an extension to it the rear side profile looks so much like a 911!

PS: I shot the pics at 7.3mp so if anyone needs some high res of the same (3072x2304 to be precise) then just email me at arush.vohra@gmail.com

hhhmmm..great car there arush..btw how about disclosing the identity of this bhpian lol !!!!

Thats a great looking car
The one color which won't go wrong with any car design is black

@autopsyche: write a report man, consider it to be diwali project :p

It definatly does look stunning.... black just bring out the extra carisma in every car.... the red interiors are looking killer...some more pics of the inside would be gr8...but those alloys are just ruining the look... they r too damn basic for a car so sport and elegant...BMW has a wide range of alloy options.. i wonder why some ppl are smart enough to import onees with a better set of alloys...while some jsut take wat they get.

yeapp thats a neat 645i alright ..belongs to drag wars ..
i was wondering why you didnt put up those pics earlier ...
you guys clocked it at 5.9 right ?

Nice pictures arush. Looks really nice in that black shade. I havent seen any black ones around Mumbai.

P.S There is a 645Ci convertible standing right now in my building as I type this post

Nice pics arush. Black really looks good on the 6 series. BTW, isnt this supposed to be badged 645i? 645Ci is the convertible, right?

No V12.. the 645ci stands for the coupe as well as the convertible.. same is true for the 330ci..

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12
Nice pics arush. Black really looks good on the 6 series. BTW, isnt this supposed to be badged 645i? 645Ci is the convertible, right?

There's a ditto black 645Ci in chennai. Saw the car personally. It looked awesome with a gr8 road presence. Had a different opinion on the 645Ci until i saw the black one. HOT!

Would look better with a lip spoiler at the rear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous

Would look better with a lip spoiler at the rear.

agree: Lips spoilers are small yet elegant enough to add alot to the car.

Awesome looking car there... sleek and stylish!!

even i saw the 645i in chennai black in color, the car has awesome presence and simply stunning to say the least!!