Team-BHP - Pics: Dodge Nitro in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: Dodge Nitro in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/84742-pics-dodge-nitro-mumbai.html)

I'm sure this car has been spotted before in Mumbai but I couldn't find any thread on the same. It's a 2008 model. Have seen it couple of times in Bandra but managed to click some snaps today.
The front is really aggressive but the rear seems to be very boring.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 1962748)
I'm sure this car has been spotted before in Mumbai but I couldn't find any thread on the same. It's a 2008 model. Have seen it couple of times in Bandra but managed to click some snaps today.

Thats rare find bro. I must say this one looks downright ugly. Totally unproportionate design.:deadhorse

Nitro looks look in side profile. Try to get that shot. Overall too loud and too much chrome.

Yup, I've seen this one around. Never managed to get a pic though. It looks quite good in person actually.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 1962748)

agree: 200%
A Dodge Nitro, that's a rare catch ! Till now, I didn't even know a dodge by this name existed. My bad. The front looks real great but it seems the designers worked so hard on the front that they forgot to match the rear wid it. :Frustrati

A classic american P.O.S. Why would anyone want to import this? The interiors are so cramped and useless for anything that a SUV would be used for.

Good catch, but sorry I have to ask one question: Who gets a Dodge Nitro to Mumbai? Ohh if its a transfer of residence then I have spken too soon. I'd bring the Mitsu Eclipse instead. But to each, his own. Boring car really. No offenses to the OP but to the car.

yes it is an ugly car overall and I wonder why would anyone import it here! Would have costed about 60lakhs including duties. But it carries the infamous MP-09 number plate :)

A very rare catch indeed. Saw a grey one near Punjabi Bagh,Delhi over a couple of years ago. Looks really ugly to me. That said it looks better in black when compared to the grey one.

Had seen this almost a year and a half back at dharavi may be a pic was posted in the mumbai exotic spotting thread, and the thread was locked later on.

have seen this in Kurla about a year back too.. was surprised to see it here in India, i think its being driven by a Sardarji.

Dodge nitro .. was parked behind a petrol pump looks good in flesh.Has an awesome presence.

Nice catch,rare car! Would anyday take the Q7 parked next to it though.

I guess that is the most ugliest car Dodge ever made. What's wrong with their design people? Its horrendous and totally out of sync.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ak.apoorv (Post 2198787)
Dodge nitro .. was parked behind a petrol pump looks good in flesh.Has an awesome presence.

Bud, let me tell you, pics are a real nice way to know if a car actually looks good or not. In the flesh, most vehicles are bound to look striking, probably since you don't get to see a major portion of them at single glances.:)

Personal experience: I used to find the SC 430 weird, till I was floored on having seen a white one in the flesh. But till date I don't seem to like it on paper.:D