Team-BHP - Mercedes SLS AMG launches in India today
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Mercedes SLS AMG launches in India today (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/85563-mercedes-sls-amg-launches-india-today.html)

Mercedes Benz will launch the much awaited SLS AMG gullwing supercar at a function to be held at the Imperial, New Delhi.

Expected price: Rs. 1.86 to 2.50 crore.

With that, Delhi will also get its first SLS AMG to be delivered in the country soon.

I'm very much here for the launch & am glad to post the first ever picture of the first official SLS AMG in the country, I spotted it y'day in Hotel Imperial where the launch is happening as well as am staying. I was trying to post it y'day night itself, but the site was down.

Anyway its a matt grey colour for a cutomer in Delhi. Sorry for poor quality of photo, Blackberry is poor for camera. :D

Enjoy!

Sid - will u be here? If so try to meet me. Or send me ur no as PM.

No launch event in Mumbai? Looks sweet in grey, although I would have the red any day.

that's some super-awesome stuff ! The SLS AMG launch & it's getting delivered too !!!! Whoa !

So someone beat Mr.Wadhwan to the 'First' car this time :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 1983782)
So someone beat Mr.Wadhwan to the 'First' car this time :p

:D
But again, the first SLS will be in Bandra. Can't wait to see a "CRCG" taking it for a spin ;)

Lovely Car. Love the color Grey but Red beats it hands down. Keep us posted with the Lanch pics Han & Sid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1983705)

Sid - will u be here? If so try to meet me. Or send me ur no as PM.

No, not at the launch but am planning to visit CP today. have PMed my number to you.

Amazing! Just love the Car + Color. But then, mine would have to be red ;)

This is the only Merc for which I can make a Bimmer wait :D

Hope Merc tags the SLS competitively.

Btw, hani, how was the V8 sounding in flesh ??

Such a sweet looking car.

I have seen a SLS running around in Kensington on Dubai number plates. Sounds brilliant and looks gorgeous.

Mercedes Benz in the UK are offering SLS experiences (approximately) @ Passenger Ride £75, Single Drive £235 and full day experience £1020.

Amazing car. would love to see it in flesh.
What time is the launch, and can anybody just go there?

Mercedes Benz India has officially launched the first ever SLS AMG in a short while ago at Hotel Imperial Delhi. I'm posting few snaps I clicked, will post the details & more photos soon. Want to rush to airport to catch my flight back.

Nice work Hanmust but I must say , this was not the best color to showcase the car. Something in a lighter shade or in black would have made it look much prettier. In this shade all detailing seems to have faded into the background.
Had the headlights been better designed and aligned in line with the grille dimesnsions, it could have been a beautiful car.

Great pics hanmust! Waiting for more.

Great looking car + Nice pics.
Thanks for sharing them :).