Team-BHP - Ferrari F458 Italia in Mumbai! EDIT: 458 Pics on pg2 + VIDEO pg7!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Ferrari F458 Italia in Mumbai! EDIT: 458 Pics on pg2 + VIDEO pg7! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/86474-ferrari-f458-italia-mumbai-edit-458-pics-pg2-video-pg7.html)

I know this sounds too good to be true, but you guys have to believe me!
Saw the car at worli seaface on saturday night.
Scarlett Red, Looked like an enzo from the back in the darkness + the heavy rain. He was pottering along at 30kmph or so. I almost tail ended him as i was doing 80 and my headlights barely work! :p

For two days i was wondering which ferrari it could have been. I even considered the 360 or the F430 but then those two aren't big enough to be what i saw.

And then it struck me! the car i saw had only one round tail light on either side of it and it surely did not look like a 599.

So there it is. A beautiful 458 Italia on The streets of Mumbai.

P.S. Drive real slow around worli, you dont want to be the one crashing into the back of the awesomeness! :p
It very well could have been a 599 also. It was really raining hard and i was dumbstruck when i saw the car.
Its still a ferrari though! Two powerfull candidates at that!

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : One-liners that add ZERO value to the thread are strictly prohibited on Team-BHP. In fact, they are considered as SPAM. Please do not hit the post submit button unless you have something of value to add to the thread.

We advise you to visit our board rules before proceeding any further.

For that matter even the California has just one round headlight on either side, so give that also a thought.
Might be it.
But as you said the 458 looks like a mini enzo.

Bah, not again ! Give me pics and I will believe. Till I see the pics, my brain says its either RT's California or Sanju's 599.

- 458 italia ain't that big compared to the 430. Think it is smaller than the 599.

- If the news is to be believed, how come our gurus didn't know a word??(or did they??)

Can someone PLEASE make a good scale model of this asap!!

Also, a friend of mine told me that he saw the California at Worli Yest. Maybe it was the same car you saw..... Not doubting your knowledge on cars, just saying you could have been mistaken.

Guys,

He may be right as I have seen this car couple of times at Malabar Hill. Used to wonder what model it is. It is a new acquisition for sure.

Viper

Juggernautt i do not doubt what you might have seen but two things come to mind. One is that due to the heavy rains a 360 or an F430 can play tricks on your mind. The rear from an angle can decieve you. The Cali and the 599GTB dont even look close to the 458. The 599gtb has no work in town and the owner hardly takes it out so that is ruled out. The Cali in the rains, have my doubts but then again it is enroute to the owners house from the suburbs. So a possibility. The F430 from town, no again as the owner is not in the city. The 360 yes as the owner uses the car irrespective of weather conditions. He is not known to speed and he does have to cross worli again.
I have a feeling it is either the Cali or the 360 that has been mistaken, but these are assumptions made and the truth has to be found out. Will ask around. As far as i know my friends car was to be the first in Bombay if he brought it down. So he is no longer the first, someone beat him to it :) .

I just saw the 458's awesome review in Top Gear. Jezza's all praise for it. Im sure it will be the prettiest car in Indian roads (Maybe after the XJ)

Quote:

Originally Posted by gvr (Post 2008771)
Im sure it will be the prettiest car in Indian roads (Maybe after the XJ)

Is the 458 Italia actually pretty? The only thing that seems good looking to me is its wheels!
Anyways, it would be a treat to see it on our roads. Expecting to see the pics soon.

stupid:I'm sorry guys. I couldn't take pics :(
And i'm not saying it was 100% a 458 either.
The california completely slipped my mind. So idiotic of me!
It was probably a california then. Damn! stupid:

Reviving this thread after around 2 months.
Spotted a gorgeous ,brand new Yellow Ferrari 458 Italia ,accompanied by a West Bengal registered Bronze coloured Porsche 911 Turbo on the WEH in Bandra late last night. They came zooming in a insane speeds from the sea-link, took a U-turn at the Kherwadi junction and flew back towards South Bombay. I think most of us know whom the Ferrari belongs to :D

Note - Sorry mods posted in here as i could not locate the relevant thread (Ferraris in Mumbai) . Please move it to the concerned thread if need be. Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo (Post 2123989)
Spotted a gorgeous ,brand new Yellow Ferrari 458 Italia ,accompanied by a West Bengal registered Bronze coloured Porsche 911 Turbo on the WEH in Bandra late last night. They came zooming in a insane speeds from the sea-link, took a U-turn at the Kherwadi junction and flew back towards South Bombay. I think most of us know whom the Ferrari belongs to :D

Note - Sorry mods posted in here as i could not locate the relevant thread (Ferraris in Mumbai) . Please move it to the concerned thread if need be. Thank you

well the 911 turbo belongs to the same guy who bought the lambo superleggera in kolkata. No clue about the 458.

Looks like he was enjoying his 458 the full day because a friend too spotted it at Worli seaface in the afternoon.

So finally Bombay has its first 458 Italia.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo (Post 2123989)

The porsche is not bronze coloured its dark grey. How come you missed the GTR and the M5 along with the 458. They were doing a Nariman point to the end of sealink (bandra side) runs last night. I cought up with them at 230am and was running late so no pics.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LM002 (Post 2124017)
well the 911 turbo belongs to the same guy who bought the lambo superleggera in kolkata. No clue about the 458.

Correction in Bombay and not yet sent to Kolkatta.

The yellow 458 landed in Mumbai on thursday evening .
Its sure to be present at the next Supercar show.
( 'The Complete Man' ) :)