Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2005, 12:37   #1

Best Collection of Cars/Bikes

Through a friend of mine, I got to see a mind blowing collection of cars on Sunday. Unfortunately couldnt take any pictures. The cars and bikes are kept in this large garage with each car in some sort of a Chamber to keep dust and dirt away. Each car is in a chamber like this. The cars in the collection were Ferrari 355, Ferrari 575, Ferrari 246 (Dino), Aston Martin Volante, Porsche 911/993, Mercedes SL 55, SL 190 (old classic), Mercedes G Wagen, Porsche Cayenne Turbo, 3 Range Rovers, Hummer H2, BMW M5, 745i, Lamborghini Murcielago, Corvette, Nissan Skyline GTR, Harley Ultra Electraglide, Honda Goldwing, VTX(?), CBR 900, CBR 1100, Kawasaki ZZR. I think I spent most of my time there writing down the list . I wish I could hv taken some pictures.? Would be interesting to know about other such awesome collections in India.
Old 16th November 2005, 12:46   #2
Team-BHP Support

Lucky you - we can all guess who owns it! Shame that none of these are enjoyed in practice. Cars will not last long, like houses, they need to be used or rot sets in - rubber perishing/ sludge/ internal corrosion

Please respect privacy and do not think of posting pictures in private places unless they are taken with the owners consent or the vehicles are seen on public roads/ public places
Old 16th November 2005, 12:53   #3
BANNED

hey friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderiablr
Through a friend of mine, I got to see a mind blowing collection of cars on Sunday. Unfortunately couldnt take any pictures. The cars and bikes are kept in this large garage with each car in some sort of a Chamber to keep dust and dirt away. Each car is in a chamber like this. The cars in the collection were Ferrari 355, Ferrari 575, Ferrari 246 (Dino), Aston Martin Volante, Porsche 911/993, Mercedes SL 55, SL 190 (old classic), Mercedes G Wagen, Porsche Cayenne Turbo, 3 Range Rovers, Hummer H2, BMW M5, 745i, Lamborghini Murcielago, Corvette, Nissan Skyline GTR, Harley Ultra Electraglide, Honda Goldwing, VTX(?), CBR 900, CBR 1100, Kawasaki ZZR. I think I spent most of my time there writing down the list . I wish I could hv taken some pictures.? Would be interesting to know about other such awesome collections in India.
hi
hey where did u see it
pls tell me i also wna be the and take a look at all the be~utiful ladies
as per my guess u must have seen the collection at TARDEO or AT bandra
plsssssssssssssssssss replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????????????

Note from Moderator - The use of sms/chat/slang is not permitted on TBHP. Please take the time to type your post correctly.

Last edited by Dippy : 16th November 2005 at 13:46.
Old 16th November 2005, 13:40   #4
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thief
hi
hey where did u see it
pls tell me i also wna be the and take a look at all the be~utiful ladies
as per my guess u must have seen the collection at TARDEO or AT bandra
plsssssssssssssssssss replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????????????
hhhmm i think all those cars are in bangalore the last time i heard of them..all bangaloreans know whom these beauties belong to dont we guys..and ya its a shame that none of these cars are seen on the roads..like ajmat says they just end up rusting in their garages..its about time we give the owner a small visit and invite him to the forum..maybe then we can get these to burn rubber on the tracks..what say guys..dom u listening pal !!!!
Old 16th November 2005, 14:46   #5
BHPian

damm son this is guy is crazy.... man I kinda feel bugged such engines just rusting up but what can u say maybe thats his way of maintaing em clean
Old 16th November 2005, 16:25   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hey Mclaren1885, why dont you tell us the name of the owner? After all no one is seeing these machines and no photographs are available either....

(OT mods, OT) @scuderiablr, have you noticed another member named scuderia (a BHPian) in our forums...?

Last edited by sandeepmdas : 16th November 2005 at 16:26.
Old 21st November 2005, 15:33   #7

Im sorry but I cant reveal the name. It wouldnt be fair for me to do this. It didnt seem like the cars were not used. The guy I was with said the owner uses them on weekends and drives them on ring road every saturday and sunday.
Old 21st November 2005, 15:34   #8

But I started the thread to get a discussion going on other collections in India. I know the Poonawalas of Pune have a great collection. Any know the details of their collection?
Old 2nd December 2005, 01:52   #9
BHPian

very interesting collection.that man or women must be rich.
Who has the biggest car collection???
Old 2nd December 2005, 02:56   #10
BHPian

well i would say vijay mallya, yohan poonawall, rajeev chandrasekhar, the guy who ows tally software....they all sum to be some ofthe biggest car owners here!!!
Old 14th December 2005, 21:18   #11

Just check out the collection of vijay mallya at www.mallyacollection.com
Old 15th December 2005, 03:58   #12
BHPian

thanx yo..never knew he had his collection indexed..!!
Old 15th December 2005, 20:40   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by surya_jindal
Just check out the collection of vijay mallya at www.mallyacollection.com
Absolutely splendid, even more so, as one knows that that is not his entire collection!
Old 15th December 2005, 20:57   #14
Senior - BHPian

This is less than half of his collection. I think this is the bit that sits in the States alone. Because he has a lot of cars, including a 90's vintage S Class, an old MG roadster, a Ferrari 328, and an Aston Vanquish right here in Bangalore.
Old 15th December 2005, 21:11   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
This is less than half of his collection. I think this is the bit that sits in the States alone. Because he has a lot of cars, including a 90's vintage S Class, an old MG roadster, a Ferrari 328, and an Aston Vanquish right here in Bangalore.
A Vanquish in Bangalore? What a man of style.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks