Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2006, 16:26   #31
BHPian

Camero RS in pune

i have seen a camero RS standing in a parking since 1990.
its standing in the same position, never used, i will be meeting the owner soon & will give details & photos also.
Old 21st March 2009, 16:25   #32
BHPian

wow! I love these american muscle cars! it gives that adrenalin rush! that mad power and firing of engine. its just way more better than silent smooth revving japs any day!

can anyone please guide me that what would be the required budget of buying a muscle car and then overhauling (and maybe even pimping it!) it with new engine and all. just like they show in that show "Overhauling" by chip foose on travel and living channel. is it somehow possible in a budget of 10-15 lacs?! and also I know that these machines give very less average (average of 6-7 is also ok), but can you make it your daily use car? is it feseable if you dont mind the low average? I mean the maintenance would not be too much after its overhauled, right?

I am asking these questions because I would love to get one of those convertible sheer muscle car one day and I am seeing my options. so help will be greatly appreaciated. thanks.
Old 14th August 2010, 14:52   #33
BHPian

Dodge Charger for Sale in Mumbai

Hey there is apparently a Dodge Charger for sale right now in Mumbai. Its a reasonable ask for a supposedly mint piece. pop lights and all. I dont have the stomach for a slice of Americana right now. In case anyone is interested, i can pass on the lead
Old 16th August 2010, 10:46   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53BHP View Post
Hey there is apparently a Dodge Charger for sale right now in Mumbai. Its a reasonable ask for a supposedly mint piece. pop lights and all. I dont have the stomach for a slice of Americana right now. In case anyone is interested, i can pass on the lead
Hey 53BHP, i would be interested in the car. As far as i know Bombay has two with Harit uncle and there was one more else where. Please do Pm me the lead. Thank you.
Old 18th August 2010, 22:29   #35
BHPian

AARs never had a 426...
Old 28th January 2013, 12:56   #36
Handbrake Harry

Re: Dodge Charger for Sale in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53BHP View Post
Hi, I would be interested on any details of American V8 powered cars on sale anywhere in India. Appreciate if you could PM me any info on this.
Many thanks,
Harry

Old 28th January 2013, 13:51   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handbrake Harry View Post
Hi, I would be interested on any details of American V8 powered cars on sale anywhere in India. Appreciate if you could PM me any info on this.
Many thanks,
Harry
Hi! You must be more specific, would a 4-door sedan ot a station wagon do?
And my guess is that PM will work for you after you have crossed 20/25 posts. 4-door sedans and station wagons do pop up, real muscle cars a tad more difficult.

Cheers harit
harit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2013, 00:35   #38
Handbrake Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by harit View Post
Hi! You must be more specific, would a 4-door sedan ot a station wagon do?
And my guess is that PM will work for you after you have crossed 20/25 posts. 4-door sedans and station wagons do pop up, real muscle cars a tad more difficult.

Cheers harit
Many Thanks Harit. I'm looking for anything 64-71 and not necessarily a Muscle Car although I would prefer them. Appreciate if you point me to anything that you might come by.
Cheers!

Old 25th February 2013, 19:29   #39

Re: muscle car at prabhadevi

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Yes you are right and the car belongs to the same person who ran the green corvette at the speed run.

Viper
Hey guys, this is a '70 Hemi Cuda with a 340 V8. It does not belong to green Vette owner. Belongs to a very close friend of mine and is not for sale. In fact, he is looking out for other muscle cars.
Old 25th February 2013, 20:40   #40
BHPian

Re: muscle car at prabhadevi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarjay View Post
Hey guys, this is a '70 Hemi Cuda with a 340 V8. It does not belong to green Vette owner. Belongs to a very close friend of mine and is not for sale. In fact, he is looking out for other muscle cars.
Being a 340 cu in V8, IMHO it isn't a Hemi 'Cuda. Just a plain 'Cuda with AAR stripes. Still a beauty.

Most Viewed