Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2010, 22:24   #31
BHPian

Yes, the penultimate question to cyrus : How many horses ??
Old 14th October 2010, 23:01   #32
BHPian

i already asked like 3 times... please reply!
Old 14th October 2010, 23:11   #33
BHPian

Isn't the one in Chennai in competition?
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...c-chennai.html
Old 14th October 2010, 23:55   #34
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by insideman View Post
i already asked like 3 times... please reply!
The grey GTR is apparently 600+ horses. Thats what I heard.
Old 15th October 2010, 02:47   #35

It was 600BHP. Which btw is just a remap thing. i cant say more about the car now as i was told abt the car confidentially. And I am not going to make any claims. Also, if you are talking about GT-Rs in general, there is no comparison to Singhania's Car.
Old 15th October 2010, 10:27   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Also, if you are talking about GT-Rs in general, there is no comparison to Singhania's Car.
Cyrus GS's car cannot be brought into the equation atall. It is a pure drag car and not an everyday car. The guys are talking of street friendly modded cars. The GTR ur talking off is not being modded for racing someone or dragging to compete with anyone. It is only being done as the owner likes power and for his own pleasure. So Dragging with Ecks car or someone else is out of the question unless it is an official event.
Old 15th October 2010, 10:32   #37
BANNED

Hi,

Am given to understand that the grey Mumbai GTR will be making in approx 1000bhp and is being prepared in Dubai by HKS.

I could be wrong regd the power output so dont flame me, but the car is in Dubai for sure and undergoing a major upgrade.
Viper
Old 15th October 2010, 10:37   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Hi,

Am given to understand that the grey Mumbai GTR will be making in approx 1000bhp and is being prepared in Dubai by HKS.

I could be wrong regd the power output so dont flame me, but the car is in Dubai for sure and undergoing a major upgrade.
Viper
Thats old news Jiggy bhai. The car is ready and produces 1000bhp to the wheels. She should be here soon.
Old 15th October 2010, 10:47   #39
BHPian

1000 at the wheels in a four wheel drive GTR 35? I don't think its impossible as people in dubai who have cars like that are wild and if this is the case that the car is coming back id be more than happy to see it on the street, cause thats what counts, cars that are made to drive and not sit in a garage an make a mango pickle out of it. Anyways i'm not sure if its 1000 wheel HP cause HKS does only the "Nissan GTR skyline R35 with HKS 570 kit" which is 600 HP" anyways, im looking forward to seeing it around when its back. in the mean time, its still ecks that has the fastest GTR in India, cause the other cars isnt here yet.
Old 15th October 2010, 12:22   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by insideman View Post
1000 at the wheels in a four wheel drive GTR 35? I don't think its impossible as people in dubai who have cars like that are wild and if this is the case that the car is coming back id be more than happy to see it on the street, cause thats what counts, cars that are made to drive and not sit in a garage an make a mango pickle out of it. Anyways i'm not sure if its 1000 wheel HP cause HKS does only the "Nissan GTR skyline R35 with HKS 570 kit" which is 600 HP" anyways, im looking forward to seeing it around when its back. in the mean time, its still ecks that has the fastest GTR in India, cause the other cars isnt here yet.
Viper says HKS bro, i did not mention the tuners or company atall. The info of the HKS was when she had the kit during the supercar event in Bombay, now i believe the cloths are different. Dont ask me the tuners or the company name as it has slipped out of my mind.
Old 15th October 2010, 12:40   #41
BHPian

Yeah, i guess. anyways, i think ecks M3 would run just as quick as his skyline... frankly, he has the best prepared cars i have seen here in India not loud, classy and well chosen! tops...
Old 15th October 2010, 19:08   #42
BHPian

The owner of the grey GTR is definately targeting 1000bhp. The car will not be here until december. They will be testing it extensively at the Autodrome before bringing it down to Mumbai.
Old 15th October 2010, 21:54   #43
BHPian

dont expect ecks to be settling for anything less. On top of that its not hp that counts, its driving skill and also if you get stuck behind a cab driving or whatever then there is luck too. oh yeah, and also you actually need to drive a car like that and not let it lie around and become pickle. so im looking forward to seeing the car actually fly past me then ; ) since you are confirming that yes it is being made into a rocket. time will tell.

plus there is a big diff between wheel rated horse power and crank. you're talking crank i think.

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 15th October 2010 at 22:20. Reason: Please use the EDIT function instead of posting back-to-back posts in quick succession. Thanks.
Old 15th October 2010, 22:59   #44

So basically this thread is going to turn into a banter about "How great ecks is." here we go again.. This thread is going turn from being about the car to being about Egos. MArk my word. And yes, since knowledge about the Grey GTR is already out in the forum, The car is in Dubai and is coming here soon. speedy bhai, HKS did work on it and then I think someone else also did. Reza should know.
Old 16th October 2010, 05:33   #45
BHPian

My respect to R35 and the video of AMS featuring a one of its kind build. Impressive.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks