Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th December 2005, 16:38   #16
c10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz
Yea dude .....my bro spotted that car too,heard it overshadows all the endeavors and scorpios.The pics(a few) are on his phone.Anyway really neat experiance.

binz
not to forget to mention that the Hummer was tailing a Blue Scorpio and the Scorpio was looking so kiddish...man i was jus laughing all nite thinking of the scorpio next HUMMER...

thats right, there is no comparison even for the Endevour even for its bulky size..HUMVEE ROCKS!!!
Old 13th December 2005, 16:41   #17
c10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domnic
i think its a black one, heard its HR registered and come recently here. so now two h2's in bangalore.
No Dom, its KA 18 MH 02.

[qoute=nitrous]Another day, another H2. C10, u lucky...

PS: Do hummers come with manual transmissions??[/quote]

this one was automatic transmission...the interiors was awesome, but i was so exited that i din know what to do, it was a Blessing for me to get in to a HUMVEE!!!

that owners friend said that he was in the afghan war and so he got it somehow from there, mite be he was kidding...could be...

Last edited by c10 : 13th December 2005 at 16:46.
Old 14th December 2005, 06:11   #18
BHPian

after what the us did in afghan i doubt there would be anything standing there...
but as i have heard..if the hummer is used the war then its definitely no street legal....they need street legalisation...even the h1 with army specs cannot be used by civilians..!! (just like the guns)
Old 16th December 2005, 10:21   #19

Awesome! if its the same H2 ive seen it belongs to the same person who also has the lambo/m5/ferrari etc collection. he has plates with H2 for it. i didnt get to see the inside of it - only saw it parked in its garage but it was an awesome presence. its supposed to have this great AV system in it with TV etc. maybe the person who saw its interiors could post more about what its like in the inside. wish i could get a ride in it.
Old 16th December 2005, 10:25   #20

[SIZE=2]i think the afghanistan story doesnt sound right unless someone else in bangalore has got a H2. maybe the owner/driver was joking and trying to pull his leg ? [/SIZE]
Old 16th December 2005, 12:31   #21

Thats really a dream experience dude.I would love to be in one anytime.
Old 20th December 2005, 17:46   #22
c10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderiablr
Awesome! its supposed to have this great AV system in it with TV etc. maybe the person who saw its interiors could post more about what its like in the inside. wish i could get a ride in it.
i was so exicted that moment, i dint know what to do...all i observed is it was an auto transmission, spacious, everything was digital...had cute lil steering for that gigantic HUMVEE.
Old 9th January 2006, 14:20   #23
BHPian

Saw the mighty Hummer H2 passing through Brigade road yesterday by 12.30pm and yes the car buff himself was behind the wheels..it is KA regd..was going very slow and people everywhere was gazing to it saying "H2 H2".."hummer" etc etc..has a very mild horn though "pom pom" like the octavia or the optra.
Old 9th January 2006, 15:05   #24

lucky guys man how come i've never heard about this beast strolling down brig's or else where??
Seems like its worth a camp on brig's just to check out this monster
Old 9th January 2006, 15:37   #25
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaKnight
Saw the mighty Hummer H2 passing through Brigade road yesterday by 12.30pm and yes the car buff himself was behind the wheels..it is KA regd..was going very slow and people everywhere was gazing to it saying "H2 H2".."hummer" etc etc..has a very mild horn though "pom pom" like the octavia or the optra.

Considering his in-laws offices are around the corner, he needs a car like that to drive around that area
Old 3rd February 2006, 20:27   #26
Ram
Senior - BHPian

Before the Hummer H1, the US Army had an even Higher-Mobility Articulated vehicle
called the M-561 Gama Goat.

It had 6-wheel drive and 4-wheel steering. The driving cab had 4 driven wheels with the front-wheels steerable and the trailer had 2 driven and steerable wheels.

The body was made entirely of aluminium. Its articulated center joint allowed the two hulls to act independently, giving incredible off-road flexing and enviable performance.

It was amphibious and could swim across lakes.