Team-BHP - Spotted Hummer H2 in Bangalore..
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Spotted Hummer H2 in Bangalore.. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/9161-spotted-hummer-h2-bangalore.html)

Hi guys, a friend of mine said that a HUMMER H2 has landed yesterday....i dont know if its confirmed or not....Was told Kapil is the owner....

can anybody confirm this...???

Regards,
c10.

hey that should be great news...once its confirmed....Bangalore sure is rockin...Am a bangalorean stuck in Ahmedabad...missin bangalore like crazy...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azzkikr
hey that should be great news...once its confirmed....Bangalore sure is rockin...Am a bangalorean stuck in Ahmedabad...missin bangalore like crazy...

Surely Bangalore will rock once the news is confirmed............

Regards,
c10.

Hi all, i was driving too my work place last nite near Planetorium, the road connecting to Infantry road, sudenly i saw this car with head lights much higher than usual and the next word i pronounced was HUMMER HUMMER, it was still tailing me but i was sure it was HUMMER and it was!!!! i tailed the HUMMER till lavell road Java City, they stopped the car, and i went upto the car owner got to know that he had imported from Afghanistan..He said he was in the Afghan war..i din get that bit from him..Got in the HUMMER and was lost looking at the Interiors.. Surely i am lucky to get into the HUMMER H2, i am sure...!!!

Lucky chap,
I'm still dreaming to get into that dream vehicle.

Wow Thats one hell-ova Experiance bro. First u get to see a hummer and that one of a kind experiance coz everytime i see one which i've seen only 4-5 times i go Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Humvyyyyyyyy and u like a cerry on the top of a strawbery pie got to sit in it. Hey Bro How dose it feel to get inside something as huge as Humvy. Bro no Pics :(( C'mon yaar

Yea dude .....my bro spotted that car too,heard it overshadows all the endeavors and scorpios.The pics(a few) are on his phone.Anyway really neat experiance.

binz

I may have heard about the car beiing in B'lore from one of my friends. You must be one lucky guy...BTW since you got into the car, did you get any pics of the interiors...or any pics of the car??

Cool. But why would someone import an Hummer H2 from Afghanistan?? It would have been a different story if it was the H1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos
Cool. But why would someone import an Hummer H2 from Afghanistan?? It would have been a different story if it was the H1.

I seriously think the same bro

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos

Ditto.

Unlikely that they used H2s in wars...lol.

could have been owned by some rich Afghan there. if a Hummer its imported from Afghanistan, it need not necessary be an H1.

wat color was the huge beauty .... wanna see one in yellow

i think its a black one, heard its HR registered and come recently here. so now two h2's in bangalore.

Another day, another H2. C10, u lucky...

PS: Do hummers come with manual transmissions??