Team-BHP - Super Car Club's Mum-Pune run : Pics on Page 3
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Super Car Club's Mum-Pune run : Pics on Page 3 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/91789-super-car-clubs-mum-pune-run-pics-page-3-a.html)

The Super Car club would be doing a Mumbai-Pune run on Saturday afternoon. ETD 1330hrs from McDonalds Panvel.

Don't know who all are going for it yet, but I'm sure the 458 will be :)

I hope no one has an "issue" on the expressway though. Hope everyone drives safe. Will be quite a sight especially in the tunnels

And let's hope it doesn't rain!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2132548)
I hope no one has an "issue" on the expressway though. Hope everyone drives safe. Will be quite a sight especially in the tunnels

"Issues"? 2 weeks back on the expressway a Boy with a Z4 ran thru the centre on to the other side and over 3 ladies cutting shrubs!!
Many of the club boys do the expressway trips very often. Its just that with competition around the adrenaline flow muliplies. They must have set rules wherein timing should be on basis of starts every 3 minutes, so no overtaking each other, if its a competitive affair. Otherwise they are largely a responsible lot. Maybe no one below 30 allowed. This is going to be exiting.

Ohh come on, the under 30 rule isnt fair. :D

@SSP is Panvel McDonalds the starting point(is there a halt there)?. I dont mind going all the way to Panvel to catch a glimpse of the 458. Can u please elaborate the meet?

SSP, Please let us know of the schedule so we can get a glimpse of the cars on the way or at your halt points. It would be futile to drive on the expressway and hope to see them as they would just zoom past with no hope of us catching up in our daily practical cars. Thanks

from what i hear , this is not going to be a race. its just the club guys driving upto poona as an outing

Thats a great news.

Is it this Saturday, 13-Nov-2010?

The drive is upto which location in Pune? I live in Pune, so I desperately wanna be there.

Please do let me know. Also please mention the approximate time you guys will reach Pune.

There is no group drive from the city to Panvel. Everyone is gathering at 1330 at McDonalds. I presume for 30 mins or so. That would be the best place to catch all the cars in one spot.

Expected to reach Pune at 1600 where one of the club members is hosting everyone at his home in Baner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by carbofibre (Post 2133853)
from what i hear , this is not going to be a race. its just the club guys driving upto poona as an outing

Of course it is not going to be a race. No one would actually allow something like that anymore. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSP (Post 2134018)
There is no group drive from the city to Panvel. Everyone is gathering at 1330 at McDonalds. I presume for 30 mins or so. That would be the best place to catch all the cars in one spot.

Expected to reach Pune at 1600 where one of the club members is hosting everyone at his home in Baner.

I really do hope everything goes well. The SSC is a fantastic group of people with a similar passion. I hope one bad apple doesnt spoil everyone's day.

thank you SSP. you made my day by breaking this Event's news. Are you gonna attend it too?

where in Pune you guys will be located?

wanted to check the cars.also if the owners permit some photos.

Anvancy

I would be coming too along with the C6. I guess everyone would assemble on the bandra side of the sea link and drive on from there. Will check for timings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ak.apoorv (Post 2134098)
thank you SSP. you made my day by breaking this Event's news. Are you gonna attend it too?

Yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anvancy (Post 2134114)
where in Pune you guys will be located? wanted to check the cars.also if the owners permit some photos.
Anvancy

I'm sure we may stop right after the expressway, before we head to the member's residence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 2134129)
I would be coming too along with the C6. I guess everyone would assemble on the bandra side of the sea link and drive on from there. Will check for timings.

Speedy, I was planning to check with DJ closer to Saturday on this. Maybe we can start off together from Peddar Road.