Team-BHP - Mercedes SLS AMG in Mumbai! EDIT: And one more - Pics on pg3!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Mercedes SLS AMG in Mumbai! EDIT: And one more - Pics on pg3! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/92607-mercedes-sls-amg-mumbai-edit-one-more-pics-pg3.html)

Finally, the SLS all have been waiting to see :) According to sources, this red SLS is going to Gujarat. So I guess it's the same one speedy was talking about.

HOLY JESUS!! that is one hot SLS!! loving the color!! that is one lucky owner!!

I'm so in love with this car. On contrary to what I thought earlier, it does look good in red too. I would still take the silver though. Fabulous machine. A birdy also told that there is a pearl white one which has arrived and that one will be in Mumbai

spotted the same one at about 9 30 pm near prabhadevi junction, this one was right behind my car, as soon as i spotted it in my mirror, i gave it side and let it pass.. :) loved the V8 sound.

Currently about 18 cars booked from India so far, deliveries by mid 2011 , info shared by rep at car show last week at Mumbai. Not bad number considering 2.5 cr + car

@FX45, I think that was being driven by a TeamBHPian. :D He was ecstatic on the phone!!

What a beautiful car! I fell instantly in love with it! What a brilliant colour! clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2150768)
@FX45, I think that was being driven by a TeamBHPian. :D He was ecstatic on the phone!!

Really ?!! Whos the lucky guy ? BTW thats one hot looking car and what a smashing color to go with. Mileage kitna hain ?? ?lol:

he isnt vey active here sadly, but he comes one a while and checks stuff out.

Absolute drool stuff!! I've fallen in love with it all over again.

This is a additictive car.The more you see,the more you want to keep seeing.Silver looks awesome and gives the classic retro look too.

While returning to Pune on Monday evening, I guess I saw SLS AMG on a flatbed truck. I am not sure, but I guess it was silver color AMG. The reg no. was something with a 7 digit in it.

EDIT: The AMG tag was clearly visible. It was under covers so could not identify the car but looking at the pics of SLS rear, I guess the one I saw was SLS

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoonwheels (Post 2151297)
While returning to Pune on Monday evening, I guess I saw SLS AMG on a flatbed truck. I am not sure, but I guess it was silver color AMG. The reg no. was something with a 7 digit in it.

EDIT: The AMG tag was clearly visible. It was under covers so could not identify the car but looking at the pics of SLS rear, I guess the one I saw was SLS

It might have been the Silver colored SLS AMG that was being displayed at the Auto Performance show in Mumbai over the weekend.

Now you can definitely call that " RED HOT" lol:

Thats is one absolutely gorgeous ride there ! 6.2L V8 more than 560 bhp !
Those are , in my opinion , Bang On specs that you need for a grand tourer !clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoonwheels (Post 2151297)
While returning to Pune on Monday evening, I guess I saw SLS AMG on a flatbed truck.

Folks,
Why AMG was travelling through truck instead of bitumen.