Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2009, 03:10   #5971
BHPian

guys i dont know if this is an exciting news for most, but the black H2 here with 28inch rims got sold to some one from Bangalore and should be there soon! Iam sure Manish will update this as soon as its there

Last edited by suped99 : 24th September 2009 at 03:12.
Old 24th September 2009, 11:18   #5972
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Found this in classified section-Posted by Trouble. Dont remember seeing this before in this thread or it being spotted before.

How come the asking price is so less ??
Old 24th September 2009, 12:28   #5973
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Found this in classified section-Posted by Trouble. Dont remember seeing this before in this thread or it being spotted before.
Is this AD genuine? this looks like one of those fake bikez.biz ads. There is a 2007 Gixxer 1000 in the classified posted by the same seller, going for 4.5 lakhs.
Old 24th September 2009, 12:43   #5974
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
How come the asking price is so less ??
The car and bike are not registered hence the cheaper asking price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
Is this AD genuine? this looks like one of those fake bikez.biz ads. There is a 2007 Gixxer 1000 in the classified posted by the same seller, going for 4.5 lakhs.
The adds would be genuine. That is the price of a grey market bike. Like i mentioned to Manish as well these are unregistered vehicles. That means you have to pay the duty and the registration charges. The bike and car would be expensive then.
Old 24th September 2009, 20:07   #5975
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The car and bike are not registered hence the cheaper asking price..
But what about the duty? He has to pay it to get customs clearance rit? So only regn charges will be remaining rit,or m i missing something. Can someone pl explain how exactly does it work.
Old 24th September 2009, 20:32   #5976
Senior - BHPian

Just saw the same ad now. Now it shows this as the car and also price has increased from 9L to 11,11, 111.00
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-360.jpg  

Old 24th September 2009, 21:16   #5977
Senior - BHPian

The spammer does have a sense of humor, Colour = maroon white
Old 24th September 2009, 21:27   #5978
Senior - BHPian

Might be a typo.Guess wat he meant is maroon and white,thats the color in the first pic
Old 24th September 2009, 21:35   #5979
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
But what about the duty? He has to pay it to get customs clearance rit? So only regn charges will be remaining rit,or m i missing something. Can someone pl explain how exactly does it work.
I am only guessing for this car as this is how it works. The cars were under invoiced and brought down to save on the duty. The registration either was done by the first owner, if this is bought second hand from another state and was not registered to Bangalore state by the current owner or not registered atall if this person is the first owner. On the track no one checks, but on the streets they do. He has mentioned for track use only.
When someone does buy the car and go to register it, he would require the bill of laden and hence if the duty is not payed or there is a balance left then the new owner would have to pay that with penalty. After he finishes this formality he would have to pay for registration. The law has become stricter than it used to be when the car must have been imported.
Old 24th September 2009, 21:48   #5980
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am only guessing for this car as this is how it works. The cars were under invoiced and brought down to save on the duty. The registration either was done by the first owner, if this is bought second hand from another state and was not registered to Bangalore state by the current owner or not registered atall if this person is the first owner. On the track no one checks, but on the streets they do. He has mentioned for track use only.
When someone does buy the car and go to register it, he would require the bill of laden and hence if the duty is not payed or there is a balance left then the new owner would have to pay that with penalty. After he finishes this formality he would have to pay for registration. The law has become stricter than it used to be when the car must have been imported.
Thnx Speedy My guess is its not registered at all.
Old 24th September 2009, 22:56   #5981
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The car and bike are not registered hence the cheaper asking price.
Speedy, the maroon car is definitely registered in India, in Bangalore itself, and even has comprehensive insurance, the last I checked.
Old 24th September 2009, 23:00   #5982
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Speedy, the maroon car is definitely registered in India, in Bangalore itself, and even has comprehensive insurance, the last I checked.
@V1p3r
How could the asking price be so less ?
Do you have any info on that ?

I just spoke to another R32 owner about the price mentioned here to which he said that, for some reason the asking price is way too less .

And is it the same one from Basveshwarnagar ?

Last edited by manishasrani : 24th September 2009 at 23:04.
Old 24th September 2009, 23:04   #5983
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
The maroon car which was on the classifields long back was a GTS, the ad mentions a GTR. So is this the same maroon GTS, now modified?
Old 24th September 2009, 23:52   #5984
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Just saw the same ad now. Now it shows this as the car and also price has increased from 9L to 11,11, 111.00
11,11,111 - 'Life changing amount'.
Old 25th September 2009, 00:30   #5985
BHPian

Quote:
On the track no one checks, but on the streets they do. He has mentioned for track use only.
Sorry to interupt your discussion but thats what most people here in hyd thought.
The DRI folks were here on both the Drags which happend here in Hyd,
they were checking everyones papers and all,and a Lot of peoples unregistered superbikes(or illegal imports with registration somehow) and cars with swapped engines were seized(dont know what happend next),thats why there werent many tuners or superbikes seen on the 2nd drag which happend.
I dont know if you include the drags in the 'track use now'. This might not have happend in other states,but it did happen here!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks