Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st September 2007, 18:53   #811
BHPian

Thats an awesome collection with Ranjith....
Btw who is ranjith..some actor or businessman??
Old 2nd September 2007, 19:07   #812
Senior - BHPian

guys i spotted shabbir again with his supra last night...
i was just going out wit my friends and suddenly i saw the supra..
he was having rounds on the cubbon road..
he ripped on that road for atleast 6-7 times
he was just ripping like crazy :-)
i got a nice video wit no traffic noise as it was at around 12.30 AM :-)

Last edited by manishasrani : 2nd September 2007 at 19:08.
Old 2nd September 2007, 19:19   #813
Senior - BHPian

MAN! today was a great day(sorry no pics) forgive me forgot to carry my cam

i spotted
last gneration s-class
new generation s-class
3 X5's(white,silver,beige)
2 prado's
1 audi A4
2 toyota landcruisers
1 lexus LX470
3 BMW 5 series(black,black,silver)
1 audi Q7
1 old bmw 5 series
1 toyota hiace
1 white cayene

Last edited by AMATMO : 2nd September 2007 at 19:21.
Old 2nd September 2007, 19:36   #814
Senior - BHPian

wow amatmo what a sighting day it has been for you, wish you had carried your cam it would have been more fun. maybe the next time wish you luck.

manishasrani eagerly waiting to watch the video.
Old 3rd September 2007, 01:06   #815
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Aditya and myself had been to Lavelle Road CCD today. Within 5 mins we heard a weird bikish sound. Looked in the direction to see which bike it was. Harley? No, I saw something BIG, REALLY BIG. WHITE in colour, BLING wheels, amazing road presence, still a weird sounding exhaust. Yes, IT WAS A HUMMER. Belongs to he who must not be named. We saw it twice actually in a span of 15 mins. Phone camera not good for night mode hence didn't bother.
Old 3rd September 2007, 01:16   #816
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Aditya and myself had been to Lavelle Road CCD today. Within 5 mins we heard a weird bikish sound. Looked in the direction to see which bike it was. Harley? No, I saw something BIG, REALLY BIG. WHITE in colour, BLING wheels, amazing road presence, still a weird sounding exhaust. Yes, IT WAS A HUMMER. Belongs to he who must not be named. We saw it twice actually in a span of 15 mins. Phone camera not good for night mode hence didn't bother.
a hummer with bikish sound . a hummer does not have a bikish sound my friend.
i like your secrecy u make it sound like a harry potter story. .
could we have part two of the sequel. HUMMER H2 or H3.
Old 3rd September 2007, 01:24   #817
BANNED

Speedy, I have never heard a hummer before. So pardon my ignorance. Though I can assure you that it did not sound anything like any other car I have heard till date. It sounded very much like a bike, maybe it has an exhaust package. Aditya will say the same to you, he has seen a hummer on the move in Paris I think and he says this hummer sounds way different. I think its a H3. I am not well versed with Hummers, so might be wrong also. Btw, how do you differentiate?

The sound went like bot bot bot bot. Very strange, much like a cruiser bike. Well I don't know how to put it in words.

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 3rd September 2007 at 01:26.
Old 3rd September 2007, 01:50   #818
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
The sound went like bot bot bot bot. Very strange, much like a cruiser bike. Well I don't know how to put it in words.
. what a discription my friend. you rock cant get the smile off my face. it probably has the sports exhaust fitted.
the way to differenciate the two models of the HUMMER is the size and height.

the hummer H2.

the hummer H3
Old 3rd September 2007, 01:55   #819
Senior - BHPian

Well if it went bot, bot, bot with a deep tone then it's a classic V8 burble. And wasn't "who must not be named" cars chopped up by his father?
Old 3rd September 2007, 02:08   #820
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Well if it went bot, bot, bot with a deep tone then it's a classic V8 burble. And wasn't "who must not be named" cars chopped up by his father?
dont be mean to the kid iraghava.
Old 3rd September 2007, 03:54   #821
BANNED

Bah, does it matter if it were a H2 or a H3? Nah. All that matters is the road presence and all that bling. Not to mention the bot bot bot .

Ishaan, god knows what got chopped and what not. Truth is there exists a white hummer. Who it belongs to? Well as I mentioned earlier "does not matter". What matters is "I saw it, I heard it". End or rant.

PS: If that porsche engine is still up for grabs and if it fits a Baleno you know whom to call. Don't say you lost my number. I know that would happen only when you loose your head. Oh no, wait. Your head is never straight when you speak your golden lingo. Or is it ? Damn this bot bot bot is making me go crazy.

Speedy, I checked up with a few videos on youtube on the Hummer's exhaust. This one surely has an aftermarket one. No wonder it goes bot bot bot. Or may its just me. I will end my rant with yet another bot bot bot. Bot bot. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 3rd September 2007 at 03:57.
Old 3rd September 2007, 04:23   #822
Senior - BHPian

mclaren it does make a difference if it is a H2 or an H3. i am makeing a census of the amount of hummers in india and you are obstructing the count by not telling your fellow BHPIANS. the exhaust which goes bot bot bot is an aftermarket one .
your in line if there is a porsche engine for sale as i need it geniunely for a porsche and not for any modification for an indian car. i know you will understand. i shall even let you drive the car when it is complete i promise.
Old 3rd September 2007, 10:09   #823
BHPian

I have heard the hummer. Its just like a diesel, yeah kinda bot bot bot you can describe it. Probably with a exhaust (not seen any), it may sound a lil better. Nothing to beat presence, the bonnet levels against your chest, any guy will puny forget the small cars. LOL
Old 3rd September 2007, 12:51   #824
Senior - BHPian

It was the Hummer H2 guys. And even I was surprised by the sound it was emitting.

Was around 50 feet away and it sounded very close. Was definitely running an aftermarket exhaust package. The stock H2 has a gurgling noise but this was way different. Sounded like a bike on high rev's when it took off.

Looked really clean and elegant. White with Bling alloys (must be atleast 20+ inchers) and had heads turning everywhere. My first humvee sighting in Blore.

Poor Jay missed it by few mins.
Old 3rd September 2007, 13:29   #825
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydiablo View Post
I have heard the hummer. Its just like a diesel, yeah kinda bot bot bot you can describe it. Probably with a exhaust (not seen any), it may sound a lil better. Nothing to beat presence, the bonnet levels against your chest, any guy will puny forget the small cars. LOL
the car does have an exhaust brother maybe an aftermarket one. no car is made without an exhaust. both the hummer H1 and H2 bonnet level come upto your chest my friend.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks