Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2009, 00:54   #5596
BHPian

Big V8 BMW X5 Hamann. 4.4 litre. Colour was a bit questionable though, IMO. quoting Bruno, "it's soo 2008 !"
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc01648.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc01648-copy.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc01650.jpg  

Last edited by JayR : 2nd August 2009 at 01:05.
Old 2nd August 2009, 01:53   #5597
BHPian

Spotted a white BMW M3 near my house in Kormangala at 5:30 PM yesterday.
Old 3rd August 2009, 09:38   #5598
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this Porsche 986 Boxster.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dscn1489..jpg  

Old 3rd August 2009, 10:04   #5599
Senior - BHPian

Wow! guess this is the one i saw yesterday eve,couldnt really make out at all.
Old 3rd August 2009, 11:09   #5600
BHPian

I had spotted this on Mysore rd yday...
Old 3rd August 2009, 12:26   #5601
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
Spotted this Porsche 986 Boxster.

Dude, isn't the entry to Dr.Mallya's house next to UB City.

I saw his Merc S600 on last Thursday when I was in B'lore. I was at The Collection Mall with my family & my daughter was playing in the fountain at the roof top. When I looked at the UB Group's corporate office building I saw Force India's F1 car on the lobby & then biege S600 out side the building.

Then I alone went to that building & met the receptionist & asked him whether I can have a close look of F1 & S600. He then called-up a security officer who asked my where abouts, I gave him my visiting card & told that I'm also a auto journalist. Then he told he can give permision to see the F1, but to see Dr.VM's personal car I have to meet his gun-man. He took me to a tall well build guy whos his chief gun-man & asked almost same question. Then after repeating the same answers he took me near to the S600 & also called his driver to explain more. They where too good at heart that they showed me the interior & also spend more than 15 minutes sharing their experiance in the S600 as well as working in UB Group. They are so proud of their boss. But due to security reason he didn't allowed me to snap both the S600 & F1.

Driver told, now Dr.VM use this S600 most of the time when he is in the city. He is quite happy with the performace & comfort. But driver told so far he couldn't stretch the car to its limits due to the traffic & road condition of B'lore city. He told its the only S600 in Karnataka.

Last edited by hanmust : 3rd August 2009 at 12:29.
Old 3rd August 2009, 14:33   #5602
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post

I saw his Merc S600 on last Thursday when I was in B'lore. I was at The Collection Mall with my family & my daughter was playing in the fountain at the roof top. When I looked at the UB Group's corporate office building I saw Force India's F1 car on the lobby & then biege S600 out side the building.

Then I alone went to that building & met the receptionist & asked him whether I can have a close look of F1 & S600. He then called-up a security officer who asked my where abouts, I gave him my visiting card & told that I'm also a auto journalist. Then he told he can give permision to see the F1, but to see Dr.VM's personal car I have to meet his gun-man. He took me to a tall well build guy whos his chief gun-man & asked almost same question. Then after repeating the same answers he took me near to the S600 & also called his driver to explain more. They where too good at heart that they showed me the interior & also spend more than 15 minutes sharing their experiance in the S600 as well as working in UB Group. They are so proud of their boss. But due to security reason he didn't allowed me to snap both the S600 & F1.

Driver told, now Dr.VM use this S600 most of the time when he is in the city. He is quite happy with the performace & comfort. But driver told so far he couldn't stretch the car to its limits due to the traffic & road condition of B'lore city. He told its the only S600 in Karnataka.
Thanks... its a nice information
Old 3rd August 2009, 21:10   #5603
BHPian

That's a really nice account of the event Hanmust. Most of these gunmen and guards are nice guys actually. Especially to ppl who show more interest to the car, than their boss. The same happened with me, with a certain black phantom/green bentley person.

P.S. - You lucky guy ! Got to experience Mallya's personal car, though the rest of us only got to click pics !
Old 4th August 2009, 03:42   #5604
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post

Great hanmust. You would go to any level to get information about cars isnt it. Keep it up
Old 5th August 2009, 15:23   #5605
BHPian

spotted a white MH registered, new gen toyota celica at jayanagar 4th block area at around 9 PM yesterday evening.
Old 5th August 2009, 15:35   #5606
Senior - BHPian

Here are a couple of pics of the Celica.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-celica.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-celica-1.jpg  

Old 5th August 2009, 17:28   #5607
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
Here are a couple of pics of the Celica.
just as i expected. I knew you would come back with the pictures immediately. Thats the same car. Man !!you really amaze me. Maybe we should start a thread with Imported cars in bangalore which manish hasnt photographed yet. The thread I suppose will be one with very minimal posts.

Last edited by Rotorhead : 5th August 2009 at 17:29.
Old 5th August 2009, 18:08   #5608
Senior - BHPian

Lol.
There are many many cars which I haven't seen yet.
Watch out for my next post, hopefully its gonna be a good pic if I'm allowed to post.
Old 5th August 2009, 19:03   #5609
BHPian

Spotted the silver supra at NGV yesterday evening. Had an amazing 'soundtrack'. Manish any pics Of this beauty?

Last edited by speed kills : 5th August 2009 at 19:06.
Old 5th August 2009, 19:07   #5610
Senior - BHPian

Today i saw Black 730Ld,a Sera,White RR Vogue other than MH white Celica..alll in JP Nagar

Last edited by Unknownsatan : 5th August 2009 at 19:15.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks