Team-BHP - Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/94742-mumbai-supercar-show-23rd-jan-2011-route-map-supercars-list-more.html)

NOTE : The full report & pictures have been uploaded at this link. Thread closed

It's that time of the year again, when Mumbai's Supercars will parade in convoy on our streets :)

There were about 60 Supercars in the 2010 edition; this year, expect more. Here is a sneak peak at some of the cars that will be participating:

VENUE: Parking lot near Vidhan Bhavan (Behind Inox, Nariman Point)

DATE: Sunday, the 23rd of January, 2011

DISPLAY: 0830 to 1000 hours

FLAG OFF: @ 1000 hours

ROUTE: Vidhan Bhavan -> Marine Drive -> Walkeshwar -> Teen Batti -> Napean Sea Road -> Breach Candy -> Haji Ali -> Worli Sea Face -> Sea Link -> Regroup after the toll -> Western Express Highway -> U Turn under the Santacruz Airport / Sahara Star flyover -> Back on the WE Highway -> Mahim, St. Michaels Church -> Cadell Road -> Siddhi Vinayak Temple -> Century Bazaar -> Worli Naka -> Atria Mall -> Peddar Road -> Babulnath -> Marine Drive -> Vidhan Bhavan. Cars should return at about lunch time.

Have a Supercar? Want to participate? Drop an email via the contact us form

I got the chance to snap a little preview of what we'll all get to see on the 23rd! :)

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220424.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220429.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220447.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220441.jpg

peekaboo!
Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220445.jpg

Many more pics of the 348 here : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ics-pg4-4.html

cya
R

This grown-ups go-kart is only one in India, and one of my personal favourites....

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220551.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220644.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220587.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220553.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220629.jpg

Full set of Atom pics here : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...age-5-a-5.html

cya
R

Gallardo with some custom orange bits and a Gruppe M carbon fiber intake. You gotta hear this.

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220679.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220703.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220716.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220762.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220725.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220766.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220776.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220749.jpg

Mumbai Supercar Show on 23rd, Jan 2011. Route Map, Supercars List and more-p1220704.jpg

Thats all for now.
More coming up later...

cya
R

Looks like entire GS garage is going to be there. Nice treat Rehaan.

Wonder whether the Veyron will be on streets.

@rehaan
you lucky dog!! i am super jealous now. (pls do excuse the profanity, couldn't find better words)

how come you didn't post the pictures of the latest of the prancing horses? I can see it in the pictures of the 348. I am sure you must have clicked aplenty. and i can also see his segway.
and where is that alien three-wheeler??

this probably has to be the most drool-worthy garage!!

Awesome pics Rehaan! Can we bribe you to upload some much needed pics of the Italia? :D

DROOL DROOL! What pics Rehaan, among the best ever hosted on this forum. *Respect*

Thanks GTO for the detailed info. On my toes to see the event pics n report.

Looks like Team-BHP has some association with the event organizers. I'd love to see GS as member here and share his hands-on experience in hosting an event of such magnitude. Having said that, we're all eyes for the 458 and the extraterrestrial trike!

Thanks guys. Will post some more pics later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samyakmodi (Post 2199232)
...and where is that alien three-wheeler??

Check out page 3 of this thread : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...i-aero-3s.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by samyakmodi (Post 2199232)
how come you didn't post the pictures of the latest of the prancing horses?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayR (Post 2199238)
Can we bribe you to upload some much needed pics of the Italia? :D

Well the 458 is still "under wraps". There are a few new pictures of it here, incase you missed em -- and i'll be uploading a video of it soon. Revving. :)

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2199307)
Looks like Team-BHP has some association with the event organizers.

We are just doing our bit for a fabulous, one of a kind event, just as we'd do for any other automotive event targeted to Indian petrolheads. I sincerely hope that such car shows gain in popularity and, over the years, our monthly calendar has a long list of them.

You will remember the F1 marshall thread. Got our FULL support, and no commercials involved. Anyone who is organizing an automotive / motorsports event can drop a mail via the Contact Us Form and we'll do whatever we can....for the overall betterment of the Indian Car Scene.

wow wow wow!! Amazing pics Rehaan! Just can't wait to see that 458 Italia. Now to arrange for some VIP passes :D Can anyone oblige?

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 2199426)
wow wow wow!! Amazing pics Rehaan! Just can't wait to see that 458 Italia. Now to arrange for some VIP passes :D Can anyone oblige?

+1 to that. Is there any way to get some VIP passes?

Just to add to GTO's list

Rolls Royce (Multiple)

Aston Martin

I dont know what surprise car GTO is talking about, but there would be one more. If we both are not on the same page.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 2199059)
And, a surprise Supercar!

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 2199488)
I dont know what surprise car GTO is talking about, but there would be one more. If we both are not on the same page.

Since the 458 is missing from GTO's list, I assume that might be the one. If not, I'm again on my toes! Veyron? Zonda??(Nope, I ain't dreamin'. I read in artofzen's Italy visit thread that Mr Horacio Pagani himself assuring him that a Pagani just might come to our country *fingers crossed*) :D

See,
Quote:

On asked whether he had any enquiries from India, he said YES!!! . None concrete yet, but he is sure that India would have one in couple of years.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2199505)
Since the 458 is missing from GTO's list, I assume that might be the one. If not, I'm again on my toes! Veyron? Zonda??(Nope, I ain't dreamin'. I read in artofzen's Italy visit thread that Mr Horacio Pagani himself assuring him that a Pagani just might come to our country *fingers crossed*) :D

The 458 would be there for sure and for most it will be expected to grace the occasion, since the owners other cars would be there too.

My Surprise is not a Veyron or a Zonda for sure. It would be a pleasure to the eyes i assure you. To get your minds racing, i'll give you a hint. She is the only one in India as of now.:)