Team-BHP - Plymouth Prowler in Mumbai!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Plymouth Prowler in Mumbai! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/95500-plymouth-prowler-mumbai.html)

It's the king of good times! :) KA registered Prowler spotted at Worli. Has anyone spotted this before in Bombay?

Thats a good scoop

Leaving the front aside, the rear end shows it really means business. It has the end of what looks like a typical H Rod or a drag car

By the way, whats the motorcycle the guys are riding on the right. Is it an Aquila by any chance?

Seen this plenty of times before theragingbull. She shuttles between Bangalore and Bombay. You might see her for the supercar run too.

But whats with the Kingfisher livery all around.

Does it belong to someone from the group, or is it a brand car. Or maybe a big or rather 'true' KF fan

Maybe it belongs to Mallya himself.stupid: The bike at first glance seems to be a Thunderbird with some rear end modifications but the seating position of the rider(not pillon) makes me think otherwise.

^Yep, even I thought it was a bullet, but it does not seem to have the tell tale signs of one. Most probably feel it is an Aquila

Will it make an appearance at tomorrow's show?

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher (Post 2218381)
But whats with the Kingfisher livery all around.

Does it belong to someone from the group, or is it a brand car. Or maybe a big or rather 'true' KF fan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinner666 (Post 2218390)
Maybe it belongs to Mallya himself.

The Prowler does belong to "The King Of Good Times" aka Vijay Mallya himself as ragingbull has mentioned in his post. It was earlier seen in Goa couple of times.

the bike is a Hyosung Aquila.

Interesting to note that this car is considered by Businessweek to be one of the fifty ugliest cars of the past 50 years...

Fifty Ugliest Cars of the Past 50 Years: Plymouth Prowler - BusinessWeek

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS-Traveller (Post 2218577)
Interesting to note that this car is considered by Businessweek to be one of the fifty ugliest cars of the past 50 years...

Fifty Ugliest Cars of the Past 50 Years: Plymouth Prowler - BusinessWeek

Seeing the sheer fact that the Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini LM002, E66 BMW 7 series and and Cadillac Escalade managed to make it into their list, you can assume the list is compiled by blind people. I don't find the Prowler anything close to ugly!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2218584)
Seeing the sheer fact that the Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini LM002, E66 BMW 7 series and and Cadillac Escalade managed to make it into their list, you can assume the list is compiled by blind people. I don't find the Prowler anything close to ugly!

This is the first time I am seeing this list.

Apart from the above mentioned cars, Beetle & Hummer made it to the list?:eek:

Back on topic, interesting find!

Interesting! didn't know it was made in RHD.

What is the purpose of this car? Is it used for some kind of promotional activity with that livery?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mpower (Post 2218649)
Interesting! didn't know it was made in RHD.

It was a Left Hand Drive as far as I remember.

Spotted in bandra. awesome machine!