Team-BHP - PICS: Alfa Romeo, 159 3.2 JTS Q4
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   PICS: Alfa Romeo, 159 3.2 JTS Q4 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/96054-pics-alfa-romeo-159-3-2-jts-q4.html)

Newly imported 159 Alfa

all i can say is ...WOW. Btw isn't the Silhoutte similar to Linea.

Wow, this car will certainly stand out amongst the other cars. Nice shade of Blue. What would be the approximate cost of this Alfa? Please post interior pics if you have them.

Now that is one car that you don't get to see everyday !
Had seen it in the UK many a times but didn't expect in India !
Thumbs up to the owner . Nice car !

Thats a beautiful car there,best of Italian styling and those Brera-headlamps make it stand out!

@Rajat60 congrats and looks like you are quite a Fiat fan.Do post some pics of the Bravo too.

Wow! Congrats! She looks gorgeous! Fantastic sports-sedan!

More pics please, interior as well! How much did she cost after all the duties?

They say you're not really a petrol head unless you've owned an Alfa Romeo - I guess you proved yourself! And how! :)

WOW!! WOAH!!! What a rare car! What a beautiful colour. Can we have some interior pics if possible.:thumbs up

P.S- the car's rear is very similar to that of the EVO X.

Damn that guys got taste. What a beauty. A nice change from the normal imports.

Oh my word! Just yesterday I was talking to one of my friends saying that we dont have taste when it comes to buying cars because I havent seen a single Alfa 159 in India and here you come! Awesome choice! I wonder why Fiat doesnt bring the brand to India to compete with pesky 3 series and c class's! This looks far more classier!

wow, what a beauty. hope to see the car in pune sometime. the owner must be having a great passion that he imported the alpha romeo.

i just noticed an axillary intake. i guess its to pull in the cold air behind the radiator.

i am wondering whether the fiat engineers can service this vehicle lol:

Absolutely amazing!

Haven't seen too many Alfa Romeo fans in India. Though it is a wonderful car but few have a word in regards to the reliability (in the likes of Mr. Clarkson)

I personally find these ARs a real stand outs.

Congratulations :thumbs up to the owner !

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 2230917)
What would be the approximate cost of this Alfa?

Quote:

Originally Posted by anekho (Post 2230955)
How much did she cost after all the duties?

Alfa Romeo 159 costs between 55 to 58 Lac with all charges and duties paid, excluding the registration and insurance.

all cheers
dcs
P.S: Guess the registration in Maharashtra is around 20% of the price of the vehicle so that means another 10 odd lacs for Registration... Woh! that's some Price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcs (Post 2231480)
Absolutely amazing!

Alfa Romeo 159 costs between 55 to 58 Lac with all charges and duties paid, excluding the registration and insurance.

all cheers
dcs
P.S: Guess the registration in Maharashtra is around 20% of the price of the vehicle so that means another 10 odd lacs for Registration... Woh! that's some Price.

If thats the price the owner paid, I guess its overpaid.

This version costs about 27000 Pounds (over 40000 USD, hence no homologation required) = approx 20,00,000 INR
Add about 125% for freight, custom duty, agent fees, etc = 25,00,000
So the ex-showroom cost would be somewhere near 45 lakhs for this car in stock form.

Adding Registration, insurance and other charges, it would be close to 54-55 on-road Mumbai. Well This is very close to what the EVO 10 would cost.

What a beauty!! Congrats Rajat.
Would you mind posting a picture taken from the front? And a picture of the Bravo too! :)

what a beauty!
i love the Alfa Romeo marque! Wonderful pictures!

She's a beauty! I somehow prefer this over the Brera!