Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2006, 17:57   #76
BHPian

neat pick dude..looks really amazin.. i just love the headlight styling..anyways enjoy your ride!..drive safe!..
Old 7th March 2006, 18:01   #77
Senior - BHPian

Yup.. the headlights are striking... Looks like the Civic headlights are also modelled on the same lines... The Alloys are UMmmmmmmmmm
Old 7th March 2006, 19:29   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan
That is FAR too much money for a car that can barely be put to its full potential in a country like India. The Ultimate Driving Machine? Yes. The Ultimate Driving Experience? Only at 2-4 am.
I PARTIALLY agree with that statement. I mean how is any Ferrari/Lamborghini/Bentley etc. any different? I mean your paying about 2 crores + for something that will most definitely not be useable everyday and can be beaten by a smaller car in the cities.
Old 7th March 2006, 20:05   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess?
I PARTIALLY agree with that statement. I mean how is any Ferrari/Lamborghini/Bentley etc. any different? I mean your paying about 2 crores + for something that will most definitely not be useable everyday and can be beaten by a smaller car in the cities.
Well thats a funny statement by someone who owns a 500 BHP car. so tell me how many u ever asked u for a race buddy. Just Kidding. and ya how often do u take the beast out with the "M" button On ???
Old 7th March 2006, 22:52   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner
Well thats a funny statement by someone who owns a 500 BHP car. so tell me how many u ever asked u for a race buddy. Just Kidding. and ya how often do u take the beast out with the "M" button On ???
As I said the key word being 'partially'. Yes a 500 bhp car is useless yes its too much money for what you can enjoy in city roads, but in the end, its all about getting your 'dream' car however insane the choice might be and never looking back. As I said in another thread, 500 bhp is useless one eg. being when a santro defeated me from Worli to peddar road in traffic with the santros small size allowing it to zip past small areas. As said worldwide, the M5 is the thinking mans Ferrari. It gives kinda the same experience in a cheaper, more useable, more 'easier' car to handle.
Old 8th March 2006, 04:33   #81
Senior - BHPian

Guess? There's no doubt, that if I had the dosh, I'd buy my dream car too, even in an impractical supercar-country like India. I agree that the 2 crore Ferraris and Bentleys are equally pointless when it comes to performance.
Nevertheless, if I was in your shoes, I'd be the proud owner of an M5 as well. The satisfaction of 'owning' that car is second to none, and that's the best feeling an enthusiast (a rich one) can have.
Just keep the baby safe and don't get it scratched in the crowded streets of South Mumbai. Oh, and if I visit Bombay (which is very likely to be soon), I'd love to be able to witness it in person. I've seen countless M5s here in London, and it always fills me with excitement, but there's no doubt I'd flip out were I to see one in India!
Peace.
Old 8th March 2006, 07:55   #82

i wanna see the pics.. pls guide
Old 8th March 2006, 11:40   #83
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekay11
i wanna see the pics.. pls guide
Look at page 4 of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess?
the M5 is the thinking mans Ferrari.
Heyheyhey!! Stop stealing subaru impreza STI lines!!

I guess to sum up the bhp vs driveability in india issue, i could say,

You can use some of the power all the time,
All the power some of the time,
But not all the power all the time!

cya
R
Old 8th March 2006, 13:07   #84
Senior - BHPian

With apologies to Abraham Lincoln of course!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks