Team-BHP - Claridges Supercar Show 20th Feb 2011 - Delhi EDIT: Now with Pics
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Claridges Supercar Show 20th Feb 2011 - Delhi EDIT: Now with Pics (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/96849-claridges-supercar-show-20th-feb-2011-delhi-edit-now-pics.html)

Details of Claridges Supercar Show 2011 on 20th February 2011 from The Cannonball Club.

Quote:

Gladly being a part of the Claridges Supercar.
Show happening this Sunday we announce the availability of FREE spectator passes exclusively for CannonBall Club fans!!

Hurry up limited number of passes only!! Pick up your FREE passes from the following places
  • City Look, 1 Sundar Nagar Market
  • Whipped, GK-2 (Near Savitri Cinema)
  • Gem Car Decor, Lajpat Nagar (Near Samara Hyundai)

Claridges Supercar Show 20th Feb 2011 - Delhi EDIT: Now with Pics-167507_10150090864560275_346546670274_6006293_5505623_n.jpg

just got the passes!! Cannot wait for tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aditya_911 (Post 2250764)
just got the passes!! Cannot wait for tomorrow.

Lucky you. Do bless us with the pics after the divine experience. What way to spend a Sunday :)

Just passed the hotel and saw the plethora of cars being parked. The traffic was slow to have a glimpse of the beauties. I think the hotel needs to make better provision for parking for visitors. Waiting for the pics :)

Delhi BHPians please oblige with the pics. please:

Dying to see some hot metal.:D

That CannonBall party seems to be a really long one. Don't tell me that none of the bhpians made it to the event! please:

A friend of mine(Sahil Sawhney) was present at the show. Some teasers :)

Wow, that means the 550 VB too is added to CBC. The menu seems scintillating, bring on the pics guys!

Man, that XK-R is downright menacing! Can't wait to see more pictures and curse the lucky ones! :p
EDIT: Didn't notice it was a Balboni! Sweet stuff! :)

Whoa the Balbolini and SV !! Delhi sure has some hot hot hot rides.:thumbs up

More pics please.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 2251825)
Man, that XK-R is downright menacing! Can't wait to see more pictures and curse the lucky ones! :p
EDIT: Didn't notice it was a Balboni! Sweet stuff! :)

You mean the XF-R my friend.

Oh yes! Sorry my bad. Been dreaming about the XK-R in Kolkata! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 2251832)
Oh yes! Sorry my bad. Been dreaming about the XK-R in Kolkata! :p

haha. I didnt know you were so much in love with the XK-R.
Lovely pictures. Need more.

What a day!! Supercar rally + Drag races . Had awesome fun but sadly I lost my camera in the event so very less pics which were taken by my phone but I have two videos of the run, will post them shortly. The brand new red Jaguar xf was pushed to its limits!! Awesome car!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pancham (Post 2251849)
haha. I didnt know you were so much in love with the XK-R.
Lovely pictures. Need more.

Here's some more pics:D