Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2010, 15:18   #151
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The Modena is the Ex Tendulakar car belonging to someone i know, he is also an Employee of Mr Tata. The CL also belongs to someone connected to Mr.Tata and all of them were headed to the Taj for breakfast.

Yes i did, but they are not readable. The Quattroporte was also in some Magazine and in the Autocar show, which makes her a celebrity of sorts .
OT- Just curious to know why Tendulkar sold this car. Do you know what replaced this car in his stable?
Old 8th July 2010, 15:45   #152
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleno7811 View Post
OT- Just curious to know why Tendulkar sold this car. Do you know what replaced this car in his stable?
He has had a red M5 for a while now, I doubt anything has replaced the Fezza yet. Even the blue X5 is now gone. I really wonder what the stable looks like. What I loved the most was his maroon SL600 or whatever it was. Seen it very often, and the fact that it's an R129 makes it even better.
Old 8th July 2010, 16:43   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
He has had a red M5 for a while now, I doubt anything has replaced the Fezza yet. Even the blue X5 is now gone. I really wonder what the stable looks like. What I loved the most was his maroon SL600 or whatever it was. Seen it very often, and the fact that it's an R129 makes it even better.
Thanks a lot buddy. The R129 clearly indicates that he knows his cars well. Does he have the E39 M5 or the E60?
Old 8th July 2010, 18:19   #154
Senior - BHPian

there is a white Quattroporte in HYD too! i followed it once and it took me to a house in Jubile Hills where another beauty was waiting for it, a Bentely Flying Spur!!! and a Q7 too was lying in some corner.
Old 8th July 2010, 20:14   #155
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks a lot buddy. The R129 clearly indicates that he knows his cars well. Does he have the E39 M5 or the E60?
Its the E60. I wonder why he sold his fezza though. any body know ?
Old 8th July 2010, 20:56   #156
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
E60. ANd the R129 was sold a few years back. Atleast 3 eyars back AFAIK.
Old 9th July 2010, 11:03   #157
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
Nothing has and will replace the Ferrari. I was told the X5 was replaced by another black X5. The SL was a 500 with Panoramic roof and it stood for quite a while at shivaji park. He used to have the C36 Amg as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
there is a white Quattroporte in HYD too! i followed it once and it took me to a house in Jubile Hills where another beauty was waiting for it, a Bentely Flying Spur!!! and a Q7 too was lying in some corner.
That i think is the Ex car of an Actor from Bombay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSooSeriouss View Post
Its the E60. I wonder why he sold his fezza though. any body know ?
He hardly drove it and the car drew too much attention for his likes and besides it went to a close friend of his, so if he feels like taking it for a spin he yet can .
Old 9th July 2010, 15:14   #158
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Nothing has and will replace the Ferrari. I was told the X5 was replaced by another black X5. The SL was a 500 with Panoramic roof and it stood for quite a while at shivaji park. He used to have the C36 Amg as well.
Sachin's was an SL600. My experience of Driving a Mercedes SL600 V12
Old 9th July 2010, 15:25   #159
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Thanks for corecting me Jaya. Then whose 500 was it that i always thought was Sachins car, Now i have to find out. I had even seen him get off from it.
Old 9th July 2010, 20:24   #160
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
I was surprised to not find even a single thread on the Maserati Quattroporte! Hence, created a new one.

Here are a couple of pics of the same spotted by a friend. There are many more Quattroportes in Mumbai including a grey and black one.
When was this pics shot dude ? I think this is the same maser which was sold to KL recently(AD's ex-maser it is). I think the new owner is the one who opted for the OZ rims. I'm wondering how come the car is back in Mumbai so fast. The owner reportedly is going for an XFR too.
Old 10th July 2010, 05:22   #161
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
That family also has a helicopter!!!
Old 14th February 2011, 17:39   #162
Senior - BHPian

Pics:Maserati Quattroporte in Mumbai

Spotted this Quattroporte in Juhu.
@Mods:Couldn't find a dedicated thread on the Quattroporte, so created one.
Please move the pics if required.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics/ Report : Ferrari-Maserati Group India launch party in Mumbai-img_3069.jpg  

Pics/ Report : Ferrari-Maserati Group India launch party in Mumbai-maser.jpg  

manishasrani is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th March 2011, 20:34   #163
Senior - BHPian

Re: Pics/ Report : Ferrari-Maserati Group India launch party in Mumbai

Spotted this Quattroporte entering the building which houses cars like Rolls Royce Ghost, CLS55 AMG and some other exotics

MODS: Requst you to change/edit the title of this thread as it mostly has pictures of Quattroporte sightings in Bombay. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Pics/ Report : Ferrari-Maserati Group India launch party in Mumbai-maser.jpg  

Last edited by theragingbull : 7th March 2011 at 20:40.
theragingbull is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st May 2011, 13:42   #164
BHPian

Re: Pics/ Report : Ferrari-Maserati Group India launch party in Mumbai

Maserati Quattroporte at Carter's
Attached Thumbnails
Pics/ Report : Ferrari-Maserati Group India launch party in Mumbai-300420113520.jpg  

Pics/ Report : Ferrari-Maserati Group India launch party in Mumbai-300420113514.jpg  

Pics/ Report : Ferrari-Maserati Group India launch party in Mumbai-300420113516.jpg  

Old 7th May 2011, 14:40   #165
BHPian

Re: Exclusive Pics: Black Maserati GranTurismo in Mumbai ( EDIT: A white one too)

Had been to a wedding yesterday at ITC Grand Maratha Sheraton and while walking inside I saw a grey Maserati Quattroporte parked in a corner near the main gate.
It was a GJ-15-PP registered car and was the same one that was there in the supercar show in Mumbai this year.

I'm Talking about this one:
Attached Thumbnails
Pics/ Report : Ferrari-Maserati Group India launch party in Mumbai-p1230652.jpg  

Pics/ Report : Ferrari-Maserati Group India launch party in Mumbai-p1230653.jpg  

Last edited by StrangeWizard : 7th May 2011 at 14:45.
StrangeWizard is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks