Team-BHP - Pics/ Report : Ferrari-Maserati Group India launch party in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics/ Report : Ferrari-Maserati Group India launch party in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/9903-pics-report-ferrari-maserati-group-india-launch-party-mumbai.html)

So the Ferrari Maserati group has finally launched its cars in India officially. The Maserati Quattroporte debuted in its India launch this afternoon. The unvieling was held at the National Garage showroom who are now official distributors for Ferrari and Maserati in India. The keys of the first Quattroporte was handed over to actor Ajay Devgan whose car has high levels of customization. Another grey one was also on display. The car sounds really great on start up and the finishing is top notch. The Ferrari launches will follow soon after and all models are slated for introduction in the Indian market.

I was one of the few lucky ones who were invited to this party today and here are some pictures I clicked at the event

Nice, its always good to see a new car getting launched. But personally, i wouldn't even think abt gettin a Maserati. It might be a great car, but just not my type.

And nice pix Dippy..

How the hell do you get invited to such parties?

Cool cool. Did Sanju baba's 430 come though the same dealer? Where in Bombay is the showroom located.

This is awesome news for people dreaming to own a prancing horse!

hi guys

the launch was good. only a few special guests (like me:) ) were invited. Ajay Devgan was kind enough to come. His car had a Bose 15 speaker system. rocking setup.

Other features
massage seats
gps
paddle shift (like F1)
sport mode
television(DVD/VCD/Sat)
italian leather interiors
and lots more..

i agree wit Dippy. the car sounds brilliant. doesnt need any aftermarket exhausts. V8 sounds maddening.

NOte from Mod : Had to delete some pics as the number plates were not blanked out

Hey anant

Didnt know you were around . We could have met up. Well maybe next time we will :)

Nice set of pics. Are the Official Merchandise from the 2 manufacturers available as well with this dealer? Getting some of those would do it for me for the next few years :D

Aaahh...
@dippy - you lucky doug .....;)

man - awesome pics of some really hot cars !! loved that grey one..

PS: what is that thing in the yellow circle doing in there ????

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkanitkar
Aaahh...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

My gosh, someone's confused.

Awesome pictures and great news for Italian car freaks :D ...

@Hkanitkar --- lol: Man that was an awesome find... just like the pessimist sees the hole in the doughnut.

Dippy

You sure manage to get supercar rides and invites to fancy parties on a regular basis. Whats the secret, bro?

Hey Dippy,
Did see the white one Saturday itself at the showroom itself...unfortunately they didnot allow me to take pics that day!
Anyways great pics there .... howcome nobody notice/take pics of the pininfarina badge down below the front fender?

I have taken pictures of the pininfarina badge. Will post it soon

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkanitkar
Aaahh...

I dont blame you, you are not from Mumbai, so you wouldnt know .... but yeah National Garage were (are they still ??) the dealers of GM and Hindustan Motor cars for quite some time. Thats the reason for that, although they should have rested it some place else, like wherever they put those Opel Corsas and Ambys etc that day :D