Team-BHP - Pete's Super-charged Audi R8!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pete's Super-charged Audi R8! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/99500-petes-super-charged-audi-r8.html)

High Points

- The first super-charged R8 in India. Power now up to a stonking 560 BHP!

- VF Engineering Supercharger kit installed on this R8, alongwith a performance remap and Milltek Exhaust.

- Peter says "The smile on the customers face was all that we were looking for and it was a real broad one." I bet.

Pete's Super-charged Audi R8!-audi-r8.jpg

Pete's Super-charged Audi R8!-audi-r8-1.jpg

Pete's Super-charged Audi R8!-audi-r8-2.jpg

Pete's Super-charged Audi R8!-audi-r8-3.jpg

Pete's Super-charged Audi R8!-audi-r8-4.jpg

Pete's Super-charged Audi R8!-audi-r8-5.jpg

Pete's Super-charged Audi R8!-audi-r8-6.jpg

Pete's Super-charged Audi R8!-audi-r8-7.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 2311311)
The first super-charged R8 in India.

Wowie. I am impressed! The red R8 looks hot and it must be packing a real punch with 560 horses! Isn't this R8 belongs to a certain actor?

On a side note, why didn't the owner initially buy the real deal (V10) rather than SCing this V8? :confused:

Would like to see a V10 SCed too! :D

Wow this might be the only thing I'd like to hear whine!

Looks splendid! The owner is one lucky guy!

GTO,
More photos of this beauty please. THanks for sharing that. Just out of curiosity where was the photos taken ?
Also pardon my ignorance but is "Petes" a engine tuning establishment ? Is it only for super cars like the R8 ?

Nice one there. Lovely pics too. Btw, isnt this Ranbir Kapoor's?

If I am not wrong, this Red Audi R8 belongs to Hyderabad and was the 1st R8 of the city which was also seen during the APSMC drag race.

And AFAIK thats the Outter Ring Road in the background. GTO sir could you confirm this ?

560 BHP, oh my gosh ! Way to go Pete's ! clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 2311353)
Nice one there. Lovely pics too. Btw, isnt this Ranbir Kapoor's?

I think this car is from Hyderabad. I was just going through Pete's site & came across this. Looks like R8 from Hyderabad.

Pete's Super-charged Audi R8!-hyderabadr8.jpg

Yes Kailash, it is our very own AutoBahn of Hyderabad, Outer Ring Road.

Pics 6, 7 & 8 were taken at the Rajendra Nagar Exit of the ORR. I know this particular strech very well due to my frequent commute daily from that route.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 (Post 2311334)
Also pardon my ignorance but is "Petes" a engine tuning establishment ?

Tuning engines, suspensions etc. Primarily for European cars using European-sourced parts. http://www.petes.in/

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 2311378)
I was just going through Pete's site & came across this.

Haha! Nice catch

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 2311379)
Haha! Nice catch

Thanks lol: (totally wela at office).

I was wondering if we could get the date these pics were taken. Tried checking for EXIF info of the pics, but no luck there.

If ShortShifter remembers, I posted on Hyderabad Super Cars thread about spotting a Red Colored Sports Car, which was way way fast than my eye could catch. It was a blink and miss thing. If these pics of R8 were taken a few days back, then this was the one I saw on ORR. I saw it on the exact location, where I mentioned in my previous post "Rajendra Nagar Exit of ORR".

Good LORD !! Kudos to Pete's for taking on these supercars for tuning now. India certainly is shining ..step aside brabus, hamman,etc :)

How does this match up to the v10?

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 2311378)
I think this car is from Hyderabad. I was just going through Pete's site & came across this. Looks like R8 from Hyderabad.

Attachment 530191

Yes Kailash, it is our very own AutoBahn of Hyderabad, Outer Ring Road.

Pics 6, 7 & 8 were taken at the Rajendra Nagar Exit of the ORR. I know this particular strech very well due to my frequent commute daily from that route.

I knew it ! Thanks for confirming it Nikhil Bhai. Looks like the Red Hot R8 just got hotter ! Slightly OT but Incidently the Red R8 V10 which was kept at the Audi Showroom Jubilee Hills has been delivered to a customer, looks like Hyderabad roads are going to be painting Red from now :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 2311384)
Thanks lol: (totally wela at office).

I was wondering if we could get the date these pics were taken. Tried checking for EXIF info of the pics, but no luck there.

If ShortShifter remembers, I posted on Hyderabad Super Cars thread about spotting a Red Colored Sports Car, which was way way fast than my eye could catch. It was a blink and miss thing. If these pics of R8 were taken a few days back, then this was the one I saw on ORR. I saw it on the exact location, where I mentioned in my previous post "Rajendra Nagar Exit of ORR".

Yeah I do remember it ! We thought it was the Red GTR, but now it looks like it was indeed the Supercharged Scorching Red R8 on the Autobahn, oops ORR !

Pardon me but i am to ask a slightly out of context question here. Which beautiful road is that in the background in pic # 2 ?? Love it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 2311386)
Good LORD !! Kudos to Pete's for taking on these supercars for tuning now. India certainly is shining ..step aside brabus, hamman,etc :)

How does this match up to the v10?

In comparison to this the 5.2 v10 'GT' makes 580bhp & 540NM
3.6secs flat to the ton.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 (Post 2311334)
Also pardon my ignorance but is "Petes" a engine tuning establishment ? Is it only for super cars like the R8 ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 2311386)
.step aside brabus, hamman,etc :)

@Sahil, this is a SC kit by VF engineering out of California. Its not a one off modified car. Here is the link to a review of an SC R8 V8.

Audi R8 V8 supercharged - Road Test First Drive - Autocar.co.uk

Thats an awesome piece of machinery!

Wondering, What would be the 1/4 mile results? and 0-60mph?

What it is written in the right side of R8 and in the left side of Audi Badge??

Is that written Supercharged?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo (Post 2311436)
In comparison to this the 5.2 v10 'GT' makes 580bhp & 540NM
3.6secs flat to the ton.

The stock R8 does 0-100 in about 4.8 sec. R8 V10 does it in about 3.6 sec. With this mod, the 0-100 maybe sub 4 sec, I am hoping.