Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2006, 02:36   #1
Senior - BHPian

Bmw K 1200 Lt

there is a BMW K 1200 LT in mumbai.i dont know how long its been here but i saw it a couple of days back.infact a friend owns a garage and he gets many imports for a while.right now he has this one.all i can say is that this thing is HUGE !! its got cd player and a lot of other stuff too.i dont have any pics with me right now.its on my friends phone.will post them later.for the time being for those who dont know what it looks like heres a pic.

Rev
Old 6th February 2006, 12:35   #2
BHPian

Dude look at the handel bars its crazy never seen anything like this thats really HUGE
Old 6th February 2006, 16:31   #3
BHPian

Humm nice something to compeet with the yellow honda goldwing . butg this looks much better speciallt those handle bars and the Hub looks great.
Old 6th February 2006, 23:36   #4
Senior - BHPian

forgot to mention this same guy had the goldwing for a while couple of years back too.i think the goldwing was bigger than this thing

Rev
Old 11th February 2006, 04:44   #5

Hey guys

here's a little something, compare both rides (the Elim's mine, well, WAS mine, I wrecked it, the Beemer is my dad's hopefully mine afterwards )

I seem kinda big for my bike, but check out on the beemer (was at the same weight on both pics).... It's not only big, but has tremendous power for being so heavy (360kg). At first I had trouble keeping balance on it (while being stopped), but when you get the hang it flies like a sport machine. Ultra comfortable, ultra smooth, and mega fun to ride... But, if you lose balance when stopping, is very hard (if not impossible) to lift it up, you'll need at least someone else helping you. In fact, my dad first bought the 2003 model (in brown), which had a mechanical middle-stand, but it was so heavy to set it up that you needed someone. Then he exchanged for his current '05 (the blue one) which came with an electric stand, so cool and practical, especially when you're pressing the button to be lifted up. Reverse is another key feature, all due to weight, you can't move it a cm. backwards on neutral, or you may, if have very strong legs.

Cya, and shoot comments
Old 11th February 2006, 05:07   #6

sorry! here they are...

see ya
Old 15th February 2006, 03:22   #7
Senior - BHPian

yeah i forgot to mention this thing had a reverse gear too !! as mentioned above it too heavy to move backwards hence the reverse gear !!
nice bike dude.but i dont think id ever want to own something like this...

Rev

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks