Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th November 2011, 10:14   #76
BHPian

Re: Questions after booking the 2011 HD XL1200X Forty Eight!

Bud...I speak to him on regular basis, based on his exp i've ordered one from that site...My friend will bring it along with him when he is flyin from L.A.
Old 30th November 2011, 11:52   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku69rd View Post
Sigh that's bad not sure when our civic agencies get some sense and ensure work is completed maintaining the right standards. how much is the costs that has been estimated from HD?
I don't remember the cost estimate off the top of my head right now. I'll ask my guy who is taking care of it and update this thread. The engine guard and right side indicator stalk is being changed. Touch up paint work will be needed on the SEs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvluv View Post
i liked the intiminator and Vibranators for 2 reasons one it increases the height of the front and 2 it removes the vibration from the front handle. have written to them shall let you know when i get a revert.
I have read mostly positive stuff about them on various forums online. Do also check HDForums.com if you don't already do that. Great resource for HDs. I did toy with the idea of ordering these but concluded that for now I have bought enough stuff for my bike with not enough miles on it
Old 4th January 2012, 16:45   #78
BHPian

Hi Avneesh
any further updates. I have received mine a month back and have done a few mods i.e. derby cover (live to ride), Screaming eagles, handle grips, guard.
Also got a sundowner seat and rear foot pegs. the seat is really comfortable, went for a 300 KM ride with my wife and enjoyed it. the only let down were the shocks .
So the shocks have to change waiting a few days and then will decide on the same.
did you install the progressives and if yes how was the ride there after.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks