Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2011, 19:31   #1
BHPian

2012 Fireblade Launch Imola

After 50 years of some serious biking I finally received a VIP invitation from Honda Europe to be at the launch of the 2012 at Imola WSB meet last month. Furthermore I was to be the focus of Fireblade documentary to celebrate 20 years of the Fireblade. This has to be my finest weekend where I was intoduced to Honda personel, the Ten Kate Castrol Racing team and having a good old natter with Jonathan Rea finest.
Now awaiting for the documentary to be released as I was decked out with cameras fore and aft. Wotta weekend

Note from the Team-BHP Support: Please note that it is now imperative for you to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server. Click here (Uploading photographs directly to Team-BHP) (Uploading photographs directly to Team-BHP) to view our simple help article on uploading pictures.

Last edited by n_aditya : 29th November 2011 at 17:09. Reason: link to external site removed
masterblader is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th November 2011, 14:49   #2
BHPian

Re: 2012 Fireblade Launch Imola

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterblader View Post
After 50 years .... Wotta weekend

Congrats masterblader. Do upload the pics if you have any.
Old 29th November 2011, 21:17   #3
BHPian

Re: 2012 Fireblade Launch Imola

Thanks a*ed.
Theres more pics with racing heroes when I went on racing skirmishes as far afield as Phillip Island. Not a puter buff so will select a few more for the forum.
Planning a trip in the new year to Chennai and Puducherry hopefully to meet up with some blade owners, did spot a blade in Chennai way back in 05 and wanted to have a chat but that geezzer was way too rapid.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks