Team-BHP - Triumph Motorcycles @ Auto Expo 2012
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Triumph Motorcycles @ Auto Expo 2012 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/113725-triumph-motorcycles-auto-expo-2012-a-2.html)

Amazing line up of bikes! Well though the starting line up is lesser than what HD came into india with i think the pricing of the Bonneville is the sweet spot for the Triumph. The Daytona 675 will have its fair share of takers.

Just love the looks of the Bonneville and definitely part of my bucket list. The pricing seems great too. I do hope they open a dealership in Bangalore in the first round.

Cheers

Love the Bonneville. When available will definitely try getting one. Only hitch I feel is it's a air cooled for it's size... In Chennai it's always hot, hotter and hottest... so...

Just can't seem to get enough of the Daytona and the Rocket III Roadster. Absolute drool-worthy. Have visited this thread 3 times since afternoon just to see the pics. Thanks a ton jalsa777

^^
I think the Bonneville epitomises coolness, my own personal opinion of course. A Bonneville with an old school helmet on a winding roads gives me a "ZNMD" dream.

Bonneville is the great machine even for me & to be honest, this was the first motorcycle through which I came to know about Triumph as a brand.

Good to know the price tag & I hope that the quality is top-notch as well.

Guys, any idea on the pricing of the Storm?

Looks like Top Gear's recent mission to sell British products in India is working haha!

Man this is awesome. What HD, Ducati and now Triumph have done is going to change the face of Superbike market in India. Only the Japs are left out now and they are going to have to come big to get their place. Exciting times ahead.

Triumph FTW!

Just like so many till now...MY VOTE FOR BONNEVILLE!!!
It is love at first sight!

Awesome! ALL of them!

But... If I'm not mistaken, our RTOs mandate that all bikes have a saree guard installed right? I dread to imagine what these beauties would look like with those saree guards!!

Pricing for the Bonny is really bonny:)

Nice price and a good package all together. Now if only Kawasaki is prompted to bring in the stunning W800....

Look forward to seeing these these bikes in the showroom soon. Was looking to buy the tiger 800 not the 800xc but the bike is not in portfolio and for us vertically challenged the seat height and not to mention the price of the tiger xc will be a no go

Hope this is rectified and the regular tiger 800 is offered at a more attractive price. Till then the Bonny will be the preferred option

Wow! Triumph line-up is mouth-watering. Rocket III is simply awesome. I am sure it must be biggest cruiser there is, cc-wise, length/width and weight-wise. Bonneville looks classy. I am sure Bonneville will be the biggest-selling Triumph here. But Street-triple front looks awefull. The headlights are ill-shaped and ill-proportioned and also it looks as though there was a fairing around the lights which was yanked off. Yuck! Daytona looks good. Closest a Triumph can get to a Jap inline-4.

Too excited for Street Triple, bikes spec felt perfect for me, good low and mid range punch compared to other 600's around, decent top end which i dont think so i am going to use, none of the recent launch excited me so much what Street Triple did, i am game for it, just waiting for them to start with bookings.
Now Ninja 650 is going to have tough time, Hyosung will die automatically.
Other bike manufacturers have to think twice about the pricing before launching any 600cc.
What about group booking in Bangalore for getting maximum benefit?

The brand that I've been waiting for, to hit the Indian streets, since long! Whatte line-up!! From the classic Bonneville to the adrenaline pumping Daytone to the humongous Rocket III. The only not-so-good pricing in my opinion is of the Tiger: it's a very good adventure tourer. Wish it were below the 10L mark.

Coming back to the exciting category, when are the other supersports coming now that the Daytona has come! :)

i too like the classic looks of bonneville. it has got that retro charm that so graceful, unlike the other oldies. yeah,true rajdoot and yezdi do come into mind when u see this bike.
i too dream of owning one in the coming years. but as they say

"when you are young you dont have the means and when you have the means you are too old for it." just hope it wont be so in my case.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajaybiz (Post 2639231)
Now Ninja 650 is going to have tough time, Hyosung will die automatically.
Other bike manufacturers have to think twice about the pricing before launching any 600cc.
What about group booking in Bangalore for getting maximum benefit?

I think Triumph's pricing may not affect Ninja 650 sales because there is a gap of around 1 lac. This is a substantial amount when one is looking to buy a bike in india.

I am in for Street Triple but i wish Triumph offered red coloured ST.
Bike looks hot in red just like Ducati Monster :)

Some times i think of buying monster 795 just because of its deadly looks. It looks deadlier than a truck to my eyes :uncontrol