Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2009, 08:58   #61
Senior - BHPian

Dude, I've forgotten about all that but I'm glad that you guys at least realise the mistake you made with that Busa.
Old 9th March 2009, 11:42   #62

Thanks for the advice guys, shall give Honda a call and see what they can do for me. Hopefully have something nice to play with soon
Old 9th March 2009, 18:46   #63
Senior - BHPian

Yaar you still dont get it, it was his decision and I trusted him with all that. But what the hell **** happens. Thats nothing compared to the way Karl Pandey has shafted me even after me knowing him much before I found out his a bike trader. He has shafted me thrice and I vow to tell everyone I know to keep away from him. He would do anything for money.
Old 9th March 2009, 19:58   #64

+1. Not that I have been bounced off or anything but then again I did get my k8 Gixxer 1000 via Karl and I was not impressed with the way he went about with the whole deal
Old 10th March 2009, 00:02   #65
Senior - BHPian

I could fill up pages and pages about him and still feel have not said enough!

DreamBikes are quite nice in terms of their business practice. And then there are some
Old 10th March 2009, 11:01   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
I could fill up pages and pages about him and still feel have not said enough!

DreamBikes are quite nice in terms of their business practice. And then there are some
know what you are referring to ...like they say all five fingers are not the same are they? it is frustrating to not get what one expects after paying a ton toward a brand new superbike but then by Gods grace I managed to get a beautiful bike inside and out and am real happy with her
Old 10th March 2009, 12:10   #67
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneroller View Post
You'll find awesome deals & if you have a good person, they can get it cleared by pay up the balance duty & penalty. It'll be cheaper either way.
If you're referring to 06-07-08 motorcyles or newer, clearing the duty due and the penalties is not going to be cheap by a long shot mate.
A clean brand new liter class motorcycle usually carrid an import duty of aroundf 4.75-5L odd, whereas most bikes you see around have duty structure in the rnge of 50-75,000 or slightly more.
Workout the balance between the two, the applicable interest and the penalties and one would be paying nothig less than 4L odd to clear a 1000 cc bike that was brought in brand new.

manson.
Old 10th March 2009, 12:52   #68
Senior - BHPian

There is no point in talking about bike dealers , since we have yahama, suzuki ,ducati and honda having there offical dealerships around the country .
I wounder why would any one want to buy from a local dealer unless the cash is black one .
Old 11th March 2009, 22:00   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by black12rr View Post
There is no point in talking about bike dealers , since we have yahama, suzuki ,ducati and honda having there offical dealerships around the country .
I wounder why would any one want to buy from a local dealer unless the cash is black one .
Because the grey bikes cost significantly less, and I think Ducati has shut shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by busalover42 View Post
know what you are referring to ...like they say all five fingers are not the same are they? it is frustrating to not get what one expects after paying a ton toward a brand new superbike but then by Gods grace I managed to get a beautiful bike inside and out and am real happy with her
We all know how they take you for a ride. Nice to see you got out of the vicious circle. Hope you learnt your lesson like me
Old 17th May 2009, 01:19   #70
BHPian

we have yahama, suzuki ,ducati and honda having there offical dealerships around the country . thats good news man

Last edited by malcolm : 17th May 2009 at 01:23. Reason: ,e
Old 17th May 2009, 04:32   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm View Post
we have yahama, suzuki ,ducati and honda having there offical dealerships around the country . thats good news man
Funny, you never said that when you were trying to sell bikes for Carl .
Old 17th May 2009, 17:46   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
Funny, you never said that when you were trying to sell bikes for Carl .
Ha ha ha

Funny world we live in, but happy to see that the old modus operandi is over. Even if bikes are more expensive now I would rather pay the money to the company for the warrenty etc then pay it to the thieves calling themselves dealers.
Old 17th May 2009, 23:31   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
Ha ha ha

Funny world we live in, but happy to see that the old modus operandi is over. Even if bikes are more expensive now I would rather pay the money to the company for the warrenty etc then pay it to the thieves calling themselves dealers.
exactly quickdraw this should have been done years ago
and straight6 i never used to sell for him was just helping him
not even for commision as a friend thought it was a complete duty paid ones
caz never had details of the bikes he sold sorry
Old 18th May 2009, 05:36   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm View Post
exactly quickdraw this should have been done years ago
and straight6 i never used to sell for him was just helping him
not even for commision as a friend thought it was a complete duty paid ones
caz never had details of the bikes he sold sorry
Mr. Kapadia I know you're his cousin and the amount of ad's you posted on XBHP, no one does that just to "help". I know this field inside out and upside down. They gave him a nice welcome at the Marine Lines office. Didn't take him long to start talking, did it?

And you see, I have messaged you on XBHP and then also asked Carl for prices. There was always a difference.

Last edited by straight6 : 18th May 2009 at 05:48.
Old 22nd May 2009, 19:08   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
Mr. Kapadia I know you're his cousin and the amount of ad's you posted on XBHP, no one does that just to "help". I know this field inside out and upside down. They gave him a nice welcome at the Marine Lines office. Didn't take him long to start talking, did it?

And you see, I have messaged you on XBHP and then also asked Carl for prices. There was always a difference.
All people in the know, know who you are malcom. You are like Karl Pandey's chouhan saad. Where is your good friend btw? He seems to be ignoring everyone's calls.

Anyone planning to buy a bike in the coming future make sure you consult the regulars on the thread. Start with straight6 though

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks