Team-BHP - My Garage: Suzuki Bandit GSF1250, Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Z1000SX & 2016 Triumph Thunderbird Storm 1700
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   My Garage: Suzuki Bandit GSF1250, Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Z1000SX & 2016 Triumph Thunderbird Storm 1700 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/127039-my-garage-suzuki-bandit-gsf1250-kawasaki-ninja-1000-z1000sx-2016-triumph-thunderbird-storm-1700-a-2.html)

Guys please help me the color for the wheels. I am still confused which shade to choose. Red white blue green black?
What about the graphics? A Honda wings logo on the tank. Honda bold on the lower side of the side panels. CBR bold on the side panels with small liquid cooled inline 4 and direct air induction below the intake design.
600 F2 on the rear side panels.
Small honda on the tail.
Please suggest me the color for graphics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogisays0909 (Post 3010189)
Guys please help me the color for the wheels. I am still confused which shade to choose. Red white blue green black?
What about the graphics? A Honda wings logo on the tank. Honda bold on the lower side of the side panels. CBR bold on the side panels with small liquid cooled inline 4 and direct air induction below the intake design.
600 F2 on the rear side panels.
Small honda on the tail.
Please suggest me the color for graphics.

Yogesh, since you've already painted the bike white, go with the blue and red graphics like the original scheme from '93. Looks so vibrant and makes the bike stand out, like a sportsbike should!

You can see from the pictures that sunchaser has uploaded that the bike is a euro spec from the colour scheme and the grab rail at the back which someone has taken off at some point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by straight6 (Post 3011743)
Yogesh, since you've already painted the bike white, go with the blue and red graphics like the original scheme from '93. Looks so vibrant and makes the bike stand out, like a sportsbike should!

You can see from the pictures that sunchaser has uploaded that the bike is a euro spec from the colour scheme and the grab rail at the back which someone has taken off at some point.

Kunal, actually i wanted to go for this white blue and red scheme but getting the kit at this point was not workable for me and i had to get rid of the red black thing any how. The current body is not in excellent state to be worked on. Later in 2013 i will 110% get a new body kit hand carried from anywhere in the world and it would exactly this shade which has always been my favorite choice. So for the time being i got this paint job done for almost free.
Lets get the graphics done on this white shade for now till i the time i can successfully get the kit in my hands.Will be holding the bike for a very long time and have no plans to sell it soon and I can survive with this white and little bit graphics for some time.
And for the rear grab rail , yes someone has removed it for sure. Also there are no holes in the rear panels for the grab rail, this means side panels have been changed in between for sure. Need to find out all the owners between 2003 to 2012 and check who has it :). Even if we find it we will have to drill the panels to fix it.

Congrats Yogi! Great bike indeed. Good find and welcome to inline-4 club.:) You will just love the exhaust note. And hey sorry for delayed response,. E\Ride safe and enjoy. And just as straight6 suggested, if you can get that blue streak job done, it would look great.

If it is only temporary, say 12 - 24 months odd, why not check with 7th gear customs what they can do for the F2? Stu has been churning out some excellent stuff off late and the exciting kinda graphics look rather cool for a year or two after which they start to look boring.

Sagar: Thanks a lot bro.

Yeah Bro, i saw their clicks on FB, they seems to be doing some good stuff out there.
Till the time the body kit is in I can live with the little bit of graphics. I am back home next weekend and will see them soon. Running from Koparkhairane is too far man.

Some more stuff coming in within few weeks. No urgent requirement but tempted with the price ordered as spares for future.

A small update guys.

Final product ready to hit the roads and burn rubber.

I stand corrected! The white mated to the blue graphics with the blue iridium wheels does look rather sexy! I wish you had retained the OEM mirrors though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson (Post 3043092)
I stand corrected! The white mated to the blue graphics with the blue iridium wheels does look rather sexy! I wish you had retained the OEM mirrors though.

Hey thanks bro, hope u liked it. Will try to arrange for OEM mirrors.
Earlier, P220 mirrors were mated by brutally drilling the fairing part where the mirrors fit. Had to repair that part and then drill holes to fit these mirrors.

New handle bar grips in iridium blue. Also the manual cam chain tensioner has arrived yesterday.

New exhaust end can for the F2. Will be fixing it soon as i get time

The bike is looking very sweet and eye catching, I am sure the Yoshi is gonna cause a big roar in your neighbourhood. Do post the vdos of riding it with the yoshi, which filter is it running, any other mods planned for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by invincible7 (Post 3070651)
The bike is looking very sweet and eye catching, I am sure the Yoshi is gonna cause a big roar in your neighbourhood. Do post the vdos of riding it with the yoshi, which filter is it running, any other mods planned for it.

Hey thanks, i am just waiting to put that end pipe on the bike. I have heard these cans are very very loud. Lets see how it sounds in real.
Will shoot a video with the Supertrapp as well as the new end can as soon as i am back in country.
Right now its on a crappy air filter, Baleno filter trimmed and gassofied to fit the grill of the OEM filter tray. I had order a K&N in the US which i just got in hand today here in Iraq, so once i am back the K&N will be fixed.
Still the Dyno jet stage one jet kit is with a friend in Aberdeen, hope to get it soon in hand. He is waiting for his visa to get into Iraq, as soon as he gets in here i will have it in my hand.
Manual cam chain tensioner i have already received and will be putting it on when i am back, this will fix the well know issue with the honda hydraulic cam chain tensioners. Honda hydraulic cct's not that good.