Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2013, 13:25   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The Pune dealers do offer discounts on the bike, so i guess the Bangalore dealer too would offer them.
I got a call on Friday from Tuono Motors and he was mentioning that he would offer me a discount of 1 Lakh on Mana.

I asked the reason behind it. He said, company has authorized them to give some discounts on some bikes. The end price still comes up to shade over 20 Lakhs! Gosh!
Old 28th October 2013, 13:31   #17
Senior - BHPian

Re: Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubz View Post
I got a call on Friday from Tuono Motors and he was mentioning that he would offer me a discount of 1 Lakh on Mana.

I asked the reason behind it. He said, company has authorized them to give some discounts on some bikes. The end price still comes up to shade over 20 Lakhs! Gosh!
I heard the Mana was in the range of 15 lakhs on road, 20 or anything over is just not worth for a 800cc automatic wearing a Motorcyles clothing.

There was a Mana for sale in the second hand bike market and if i remember right the person was quoting 13 or 14 lakhs for it.
Old 28th October 2013, 14:15   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I heard the Mana was in the range of 15 lakhs on road, 20 or anything over is just not worth for a 800cc automatic wearing a Motorcyles clothing.

There was a Mana for sale in the second hand bike market and if i remember right the person was quoting 13 or 14 lakhs for it.

Then I am not sure if he really meant a Mana. Since I am not at all keen on Aprilia, I might not have paid attention to the model.

The only things I noted was the discount - 1 Lakh and On-Road price after discount - 20+ Lakhs.
Old 28th October 2013, 14:23   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubz View Post
Then I am not sure if he really meant a Mana. Since I am not at all keen on Aprilia, I might not have paid attention to the model.

The only things I noted was the discount - 1 Lakh and On-Road price after discount - 20+ Lakhs.
Im not sure either as i heard the RSV4 also has a discount and its somewhere in the 20 lakh region.
Old 29th October 2013, 21:51   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Im not sure either as i heard the RSV4 also has a discount and its somewhere in the 20 lakh region.
RSV4 is in the vicinity of 24 Lakhs on Road in Bangalore. This is before discount
Old 9th November 2013, 18:58   #21
BHPian

I had been to their showroom the other day. From the security guard on wards all of them try to size you up and see whether you can afford the bikes even before giving you any basic info or asking anything relevant. The questions asked by the sales guy was also loaded questions. For e.g he asked me, what car do you drive? Now i might not like cars hence i might drive maybe an Alto but my bikes may be the finest..This is silly and not in keeping with the times..By asking dumb questions you cannot judge a customer. Folks who run this store please do take note. Selling fine things needs a fine touch not crude innuendos..
car love is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th March 2015, 10:47   #22
BHPian

Re: Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore

I was shocked to see today that The Aprilla and Motoguzzi Bangalore showroom on Residency Road which was opened with great fanfare just around a year has already been closed and a TOLET board has been put on the presmises. Any idea what Aprilla and Motoguzzi are up to? Have they already shut shop in India like Ducati? Have the Sales been so dismal that they were forced to do this or was there any other reason? And what about the existing owners? Have they been taken for a Ride? This will make us indian Buyers even more wary of the Italian Motor Companies

Extremely sad if this is true
Old 24th March 2015, 12:31   #23
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashreddy View Post
I was shocked to see today that The Aprilla and Motoguzzi Bangalore showroom on Residency Road which was opened with great fanfare just around a year has already been closed and a TOLET board has been put on the presmises. Any idea what Aprilla and Motoguzzi are up to? Have they already shut shop in India like Ducati? Have the Sales been so dismal that they were forced to do this or was there any other reason? And what about the existing owners? Have they been taken for a Ride? This will make us indian Buyers even more wary of the Italian Motor Companies

This is surprising !

The Pune showroom is doing decent numbers I believe. There are quite a few Aprilia's around. Also they have sold decent numbers in smaller cities of Maharashtra like Ahmednagar, Kolhapur, Latur, etc. However I have not spotted many Moto Guzzi's around. I guess atleast 80% of their sales are Aprilia's, just guessing as per the number of Aprilia's I have seen compared to the number of Moto Guzzi's.
Old 24th March 2015, 16:21   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashreddy View Post

Yup. Tuono has shut shop. Aprilia only has two dealerships in India now
Old 24th March 2015, 17:15   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpeesh View Post
Yup. Tuono has shut shop. Aprilia only has two dealerships in India now
But their Site still shows Bangalore Address

Wonder how these companies enter a market without a gameplan for even 5years? The poor guys who invested lakhs and lakhs of hard earned money on their bikes will now be left High and Dry. Where will they go for Spares and Service? Will they need to travel all the way to Pune now? and who will bear the cost? As it is this company had a very poor track record and lot of negative customer feedback. Now it will be even worse. Absolutely Pathetic

I was eagerly awaiting the Ducati relaunch and very happy to see the Competitive Prices. But no faith at all on these Italian Companies now

http://www.apriliaindia.com/DealerLocator.html
Old 28th March 2015, 20:48   #26
BHPian

Seems like Aprillia and MV Augusta will be announcing their new upgraded bikes few months from now to the world. (Italians can never go wrong in design, cant wait to see )
Old 26th July 2023, 18:40   #27
BHPian

Anyone knows anyone who wants to sell an SRV850?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks