Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2019, 22:57   #76
BHPian

Re: Triumph Street Triple - Blue Lightning comes home

Ah. Too bad. I had my eye on your bike and was going to get in touch around June, when I was going to buy. It's my colour too! I'd read maybe on this forum, or had seen your bike on classifieds somewhere that it was available.
Anyway, good that you got a nice home for her.

Edit: any pointers on how to find/buy a used superbike in Delhi and India in general, and avoid the brokers?

Last edited by ach1lles : 8th April 2019 at 22:58.
Old 9th April 2019, 08:41   #77
Team-BHP Support

Curious, what are you getting post the Street Triple?
Old 11th April 2019, 16:40   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ach1lles View Post
Ah. Too bad. I had my eye on your bike and was going to get in touch around June, when I was going to buy. It's my colour too! I'd read maybe on this forum, or had seen your bike on classifieds somewhere that it was available.
Anyway, good that you got a nice home for her.

Edit: any pointers on how to find/buy a used superbike in Delhi and India in general, and avoid the brokers?
OLX is your best friend, or just DM me your number and i'll share it on the all India ST3 group. There are a few great examples still on sale in Delhi. Avoid brokers and agents like the plague 99% there is something fishy going on and you don't want your dream machine to give you issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Curious, what are you getting post the Street Triple?
Interesting question, something illogical and hyperbole probably . I always wanted to own a Ducati L Twin engine, and since the Panigale is the last hurrah I might go for one down the line (used) or maybe a RSV4 because its one mental machine and sounds crazy even with stock exhaust. Might even go for something like a Thruxton R, rNineT or a lifestyle bike (no cruisers). Have not thought about it that much, will start looking later in the year or next year most probably.
quickdraw is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th April 2019, 19:57   #79
BHPian

Ah man sad to see her go since she was the first triumph I rode properly and made me buy one.

Well, you know you have access to mine for the days you just have to ride!
RohanDheman is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks