Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2016, 02:29   #106
BHPian

Re: Harley Davidson Street 750 - Ownership Review

Thanks for your detailed and quite informative reply. Ok then I will get working on the tyres.
I do not know how to PM on the forum. My email id is Mhr.manish@gmail.com. If you can kindly send me test mail then I can share my no with you chief.
And maybe get far more advice from you directly on certain queries that I may have
Kind regards
Manish
Old 14th March 2016, 17:44   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_S View Post
Congratulations Manish on the Street. I'm sure you'll enjoy the bike as you get used to it.

Street stays home! And here on the forum
Dear Rakesh,

Still awaiting contact my email id is mhr.manish@gmail.com.

Kind regards
Manish
Old 21st June 2017, 00:10   #108

This was one awesome piece of thread, that has went silent. After going through the post I feel like buying a Harely is like entering into a new world itself were you are a infant and have yet to learn so many things.
I am just going to book my street 750 and I would request each and every one of experienced riders to please guide me. I believe there is no one from New Delhi and I already feeling alone and left out.
kumarvarun172 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st September 2017, 00:59   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarvarun172 View Post
This was one awesome piece of thread, that has went silent. After going through the post I feel like buying a Harely is like entering into a new world itself were you are a infant and have yet to learn so many things.
I am just going to book my street 750 and I would request each and every one of experienced riders to please guide me. I believe there is no one from New Delhi and I already feeling alone and left out.
Don't feel like that, please tell me how can I be of help. I know that feeling.

Just to let you know

I bought my street last year Feb
I have done 9800 Kms until today
Trips taken
Delhi to Sariska about 600 Kms with my buddy (he owns Triumph tiger)
Delhi to Chail (NHR rally 2016) about 800kms with HOG
Rajasthan trip to Tanot, India Pak border about 2300 Kms with my buddy
Delhi to Chopta with HOG group about 1000 Kms

Two solos
Jaipur to Delhi about 240 Kms
Haridwar to Delhi 220 Kms

I have come up from basic and moved to little experience

I am gonna be 52 years soon

So shoot any queries I will answer to the best of my experience
mhr.manish is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2017, 08:42   #110

Thanks a lot Manish sir, that's awesome lot of kms and some serious long rides.

I bought my Street this July and I have done 2200 kms, mostly I have been travelling with Delhi HOG group and rides organised by RED Fort Harley on Sunday's.

Why don't you join us in the group, will get to ride together.

And you are being modest by saying that you have little experience.

Regards
Varun
Old 25th November 2017, 14:10   #111
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarvarun172 View Post
Thanks a lot Manish sir, that's awesome lot of kms and some serious long rides.

I bought my Street this July and I have done 2200 kms, mostly I have been travelling with Delhi HOG group and rides organised by RED Fort Harley on Sunday's.

Why don't you join us in the group, will get to ride together.

And you are being modest by saying that you have little experience.

Regards
Varun
Thanks for your kind words Varun.
First of all my apologies for the late response, I saw your post. today.

I have been a part of few groups, but recently I have opted out of all of them including on social media. Nothing to do with them, it's just that it was too overwhelming for my style of riding. You see I am a bit of free spirit and love to ride at my own pace. If I like some place will stop to savor the beauty. It's the journey which excites me now. I am past my milestone gathering phase .
I have a like minded buddy with whom I ride and simply love the freedom and the joy of riding (wasn't that the idea).
We just decide a direction and then build a broad plan around it, which then evolves as we move along.

Having said that we do follow certain rules when doing long distance riding, which are as below:- (In no particular order)

1. We never ride at night (Max up to 7 PM)
2. We never ride more than 350kms a day
3. We take breaks every one hour or so, and may stop in between too if it catches our fancy
4. We always wear protective gear, no compromise here
5. We always carry that Bluetooth helmet communicator thingy, it breaks the monotony and keeps us connected at those crazy traffic situations, Insane speeds or just idle banter for fun.

Works well for us.

I am sure you will find your buddy/ies too if you haven't gotten yet.

And then riding becomes Joie-de-vivre

I will share few pics with you
Old 12th January 2018, 02:45   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhr.manish View Post
Thanks for your kind words Varun.
First of all my apologies for the late response, I saw your post. today.
Hi Manish sir,

First i would like to wish you a very happy new year, God bless you and may this year bring for you lots of joys. Further i couldn't reply earlier as i met with an accident, while riding the bike. so was on bed for the last whole month. Nothing got broken but got all scratched up and tumbled. Its nice to hear that you have met your ride buddy, as i am slowly gathering experience, its difficult to strike a chord with everyone in the group. Slowly and steadily i cornered myself with like minded 3 riders, who ride like me.
Let hope the new year bring with it new experiences.

Bike is still in the showroom the spares will take approx. a month to arrive.

Regards

Last edited by ampere : 12th January 2018 at 06:54. Reason: Trimmed quoted post
Old 25th April 2019, 19:28   #113
BHPian

Hello Rakesh.
I will be grateful if u can share some details about the SBS ceramic brake pads. From where do I order a set for my XG and how much will they cost. I’ve just upgraded my tire to 110/80 R17 Michelin Pilot Activ and 140/80 R15 Metzeler ME880. Cost me a bomb but after exactly 1000 kms that I did on my bike with the stock MRFs I decided they just need to be shown the door though I have a 2018 model with ABS.
Old 8th October 2022, 13:05   #114
BHPian

Hi All,
I am a newbie to the world of HD or SBKs in general. I am visiting my friend this weekend to check out his 2019 ABS street 750 and decide if I could buy it. At this point of time how is the service support for street 750. I am from Chennai and am looking to have my first step to the SBK world. Three choices I am have are the Super meteor 650(yes !! Yet to launch), street twins. But since I had this HD street coming along with a trust worthy owner I have the inclination towards it.
For HD street 750 for pillion riders how is the comfort level in traffic or long rides if you have the heat deflectors fitted? Mainly on the service front how easy is the availability of spares since it is a discontinued model?
The vehicle I am looking at has done approx 5000 kms in the ODO? Being a newbie what are the expected maintenance cost?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks