Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2015, 23:37   #16
BHPian

Re: Triumph Rocket X Launch in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-tya View Post
Is 370 kgs manageable on road, specially Indian roads? How easy is it to manoeuvre it on our roads ?
Yours truly and @Turbanator manage its smaller and extremely nimble sibling weighing 340 kgs on Indian roads.

But this beast belongs to a different league altogether. If you have to take a U-turn, you need to plan and be mentally ready to execute the manoeuvre well in advance
AlokSriva is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th June 2015, 07:16   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlokSriva View Post
Yours truly and @Turbanator manage its smaller and extremely nimble sibling weighing 340 kgs on Indian roads.
But this beast belongs to a different league altogether. If you have to take a U-turn, you need to plan and be mentally ready to execute the manoeuvre well in advance
Thanks for that. I assume driving this behemoth takes experience and then some. What I was perticular was the stop and go experience. Given we have vehicles coming in from all directions, does stopping and balancing it easy as others or this thing only good for cruising on highways

Last edited by ampere : 10th June 2015 at 07:31. Reason: Formatted post
Old 10th July 2015, 15:47   #18
BHPian

One of the 15 Rocket X bikes was delivered yesterday in Pune to Mr Girish Rangan. The bike was kept under wraps and was unveiled jointly by Girish sir and Adil Darukhanawala.
Existing Triumph owners were invited for this lovely event and I got to feel this lovely machine. I can tell you that no photo will do justice to the silver stripe on the bike. There's stories on how that stripe is made and i thought it was extremely beautiful. I never touch anyone else's bike, but this time i couldn't resist touching the paint of the rocket x. Needless to say, the bike sounds magnificent and must be a pleasure to drive.

On a more personal note, its been really long that I posted anything on team bhp. Hopefully I can contribute more in future.

Triumph Rocket X Launch in India-img20150709wa0058.jpg

Triumph Rocket X Launch in India-img20150710wa0009.jpg

Triumph Rocket X Launch in India-img20150710wa0016.jpg

Triumph Rocket X Launch in India-img20150710wa0018.jpg
nitrogary is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks