Team-BHP - Honda CBR 650F launched in India at Rs. 7.3 lakh
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Honda CBR 650F launched in India at Rs. 7.3 lakh (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/166742-honda-cbr-650f-launched-india-rs-7-3-lakh.html)

The Honda CBR 650F is launched officially in India at a priced of Rs. 7.3 Lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi)!

It is powered by a 649cc, inline 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, 4-stroke petrol engine that develops 86 BHP @ 11,000 rpm and 63 Nm of torque @ 8,000 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission.

Honda CBR 650F launched in India at Rs. 7.3 lakh-650.jpg

Honda CBR 650F launched in India at Rs. 7.3 lakh-honda.jpg

Honda will assemble the CBR 650F in Inda. It will be sold through "Wing World" dealerships in 13 cities in India.

For Mumbai, it's 7.6 lakhs Ex Showroom. Inline 4 / 86 bhp.

Bad news.

7.3 Ex-showroom Delhi. Which means around 7.7 Ex-showroom Bangalore. Which means around 9.2 OTR Bangalore.

Not attractive in any way. I'm thinking of cancelling my booking :( So much for the long wait. :Frustrati

Anticipating a decent price, I had ordered a set of frame sliders from RSVracing. Thinking of selling these too.

Now, I seriously hope Kawasaki tries to steal the show and gives a discount on the Z800 :D

The Honda CBR 650F has been launched in India. Posts moved to a new thread.

Not good pricing IMO but its cheapest Inline4 faired motorcycle in India right now.
I believe it will cost 9L OTR Bangalore.

People will buy at this price since its faired motorcycle aka dhoom bike :)

Still good news. Lower than than the 8L ex showroom we were expecting.

For chennai guys, bike will be displayed at SVM honda aynavaram today. Launch after 2:30pm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by loki (Post 3769904)
Bad news.

7.3 Ex-showroom Delhi. Which means around 7.7 Ex-showroom Bangalore. Which means around 9.2 OTR Bangalore.

Not attractive in any way. I'm thinking of cancelling my booking :( So much for the long wait. :Frustrati

Anticipating a decent price, I had ordered a set of frame sliders from RSVracing. Thinking of selling these too.

Now, I seriously hope Kawasaki tries to steal the show and gives a discount on the Z800 :D

Wow, bangalore taxes are really high man. I feel sorry for you. I hope you get your dream bike soon. :thumbs up

In my case, this price is better than I have been expecting because of recent rumours. 7.3 exshowroom turns out to be around 8.1 - 8.2 on road here which is what I am ready to pay for this.
Will just wait for a display bike to come to the dealer and then take the qoutation and start the process.

Regards
Rachit

Not worth it eh!!! The sweet spot would have been around 700K to 750K Rideaway Prices.
All of a sudden Ducati with their scramblers & Monster series appears to be more VFM.

By the way what are the gizmos coming along with the Honda? ABS? TC? Any riding Modes? FBW?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ku69rd (Post 3769963)
By the way what are the gizmos coming along with the Honda? ABS? TC? Any riding Modes? FBW?

Its coming only with the C-ABS!

Quote:

Originally Posted by loki (Post 3769904)

Kawasaki is already selling z800 at discounted price. Are you expecting more discount?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ku69rd (Post 3769963)

Only ABS with telescopic forks. No TC, riding modes etc.

Does not have USDs ? :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by djay99 (Post 3769937)
Not good pricing IMO but its cheapest Inline4 faired motorcycle in India right now.
I believe it will cost 9L OTR Bangalore.

People will buy at this price since its faired motorcycle aka dhoom bike :)

You sir, forgot the Benelli TNT 600i. 5.23 lakhs ex-showroom.

Cheers,

Jay

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayPrashanth (Post 3770021)
You sir, forgot the Benelli TNT 600i. 5.23 lakhs ex-showroom.

Cheers,

Jay

You missed the word 'faired' in his post. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Added_flavor (Post 3770028)
You missed the word 'faired' in his post. :D

Ah, missed that. My bad. Apologies, Djay.

Cheers,

Jay

So much for all the kinds of expectation that had soared sky high :Frustrati .
Even though i never expected CBR650F to be cheap, I was hoping that it would tilt the scales at an 8 lakh OTR for Bangalore. I don't think that is going to be the case, 7.3 lakhs (Ex-showroom Delhi) will convert to an optimistic estimate of 8.7 lakhs OTR Bangalore.
And what is Honda thinking about 150 and 250?? Bringing in a graphic update:Shockked:. I do not even wish to call this a cosmetic facelift.