Team-BHP - Paid for Z800, but no bike! Kawasaki uncooperative. EDIT: Bikes delivered (page 11)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Paid for Z800, but no bike! Kawasaki uncooperative. EDIT: Bikes delivered (page 11) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/178878-paid-z800-but-no-bike-kawasaki-uncooperative-edit-bikes-delivered-page-11-a-13.html)

All's well that ends well :) Congrats Turbotechnixx and all those who finally got their bikes. What bike did you buy Turbo?

And when are we going to see pics and reviews?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbotechnixx (Post 4079007)
Most Important - Our special thanks to Team-BHP

Sweet! I'm sure your appreciation makes it worthwhile for our members to deliver their unbiased opinions and straight from the heart views in order to drive the point home.
Enjoy your newly acquired cherished possessions for now and do share a few pictures (hopefully a review too) when you manage to get some free time :)

It is indeed a sweet victory for the bikers community in India which united to get this done.

The pain of someone who has lusted for these beauties for long enough before putting in their hard earned money is something most of us can relate to.

I take secret pride in getting few of my friends sign along with me in the petition. The moment the update from Change.org dropped in my inbox about this victory, the first thing i did was check was team-bhp to see the happiness of the owners with their gleaming beauties. Did indeed warm up my heart to see the photos.

Cheers and enjoy your rides. Would love to see updates on these rides somewhere soon enough.

I feel Kawasaki could have handled this situation better as they are global well respected company and not a fly-by-night company. Though they took a long time to decide and deliver bikes, I am glad they finally delivered.

I was happy to see pictures of owners posing with their new bikes but was wondering what happened to the guy who took demo ZX-14R?

Enjoy your new machine and have a safe ride Turbotechnixx.

Wow, Finally! The agonizing wait has ended. Congratulations to all those Kawasaki owners. Happy miles ahead. Appreciate Kawasaki India for making the arrangement. Feeling good to be one of the owners of Kawasaki bike.

Saw this in the papers today. Looks like he was arrested and released too!

Quote:

Once a big name in the superbikes community, Satyen Karandikar has now been arrested after one of his customers filed an FIR against him for taking full payment on a 1,000 cc Kawasaki Ninja and not delivering the bike. Kawasaki has cancelled both his dealerships in Navi Mumbai and Pune as the 47-year-old businessman is accused of duping 13 buyers, two of whom have filed FIRs with Khadki police station in Pune.

According to Khadki cops, Karandikar was arrested on December 2 and released on bail the same day.
Link to article

Today's Mumbai Mirror carried this advertisement : Good news for Mumbai owners - they have their own Kawasaki dealership.