Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th June 2022, 21:35   #436
BHPian

Re: One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post
I agree with KarthikK wholeheartedly. Dr Crazy_Driver without a motorcycle just isnt right. However, KarthikK is completely off base with his BMW prediction. I say that a Versys 1000 will make its way into Dr Crazy_Driver's garage in the next 6 months. Remember that I was the one who correctly predicted it, folks!
Amen to that! And hopefully we will see you on a Versys 1000 soon as well
krishsreedharan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th June 2022, 12:23   #437

Re: One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!

Hi CrAzY dRiVeR, I have been a regular follower of this thread - This has been one great thread.

For a non-superbike owner like me, your balanced views have gone a long way to allay the "practicality fears" of owning and using a superbike. I would even say that if at any point in time in the future if I am a superbike convert, this thread would be one that has given me a lot of reassurance.

Congrats on your 650 journey. Well rode . Best wishes and looking forward to the thread on your next purchase.
paradhak is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 27th June 2022, 16:05   #438
Distinguished - BHPian

Bye bye to Versys, good to see couple of my bikes also showing up in your memory capture. One of the ebst threads hands down and one of the best kept Versys. Knowing you I am sure a new one will come sooner then later, but which one will it be is as big a guess for me as for anyone else.

Bye to Black Panther and Hi to White Tiger? We will see!!
AtheK is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 27th June 2022, 16:16   #439
BHPian

Hi Crazydriver!
Sad to see you part with your Black Panther. It'll be missed for sure in the forum.
Thanks to your sincere and dedicated timely updates, everyone following this thread enjoyed reading and catching up on your rides. Special mention to your GoPro pictures.

Personally thanking you for replying last month to my Insta dm and clarifying my doubts. I took the plunge and got the used Versys 650 I asked you about. I have never owned a bike before this and reading your thread also somewhat motivated me to go ahead with my decision.
Sharing a pic because it looks very close to your bike
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20220604_170117.jpg
DieselAnna is online now   (14) Thanks
Old 28th June 2022, 09:15   #440
Team-BHP Support

Thank you for the detailed log as always CD. Plenty of good memories with the bike as evident from this thread. In a way, I am glad you chose to part with her since the riding was low rather than seeing it sitting idle in the garage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
I will end this iconic thread with this troll meme for him

Attachment 2325131

Good one man! Eagerly waiting to see his next ride.
Gannu_1 is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks