Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2019, 17:27   #331
Senior - BHPian

re: One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3mon View Post
Those look like some beautiful roads! Would you mind sharing the exact route that you took?

That is Nice-Magadi road junction - St. Anthony's church, Magadi - Solur - Kicchana Hallimane
unk9ja is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th May 2019, 23:26   #332
Team-BHP Support

re: One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3mon View Post
Those look like some beautiful roads! Would you mind sharing the exact route that you took?

Also, what are the best driving roads that you have found in and around Bangalore? I recently came across NH648 which has a nice mix of winding roads and was a pleasure to drive on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
That is Nice-Magadi road junction - St. Anthony's church, Magadi - Solur - Kicchana Hallimane
Uday sir is spot-on!

NH648 is indeed one of the best closest to Bangalore. I used to take that road regularly a few years back, to escape the city while getting back from work (Whitefield) to home (Yelahanka).

Magadi road is excellent once you escape the city outskirts. Kanakapura road used to be the same, but not anymore.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th June 2019, 10:06   #333
Team-BHP Support

Finally crossed 20k kms last weekend during a ~650kms day ride from Bangalore - Hassan - Sakleshpur - Gundya - Subramanya - Somwarpet - Madikeri - Kushal Nagar - Arakalagud - Holenarsipura - Channarayapatna - Bangalore.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190601_085934.jpg

Will be posting the ride log in a couple of days.

In other news, stock chain is almost dead and the excess slack is creating a lot of noise. A big expense coming up!

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 4th June 2019 at 10:11.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 8th June 2019, 13:38   #334
Team-BHP Support

Route taken -

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-route.png

Four BHPians turned up for the ride, of which IronH4Wk had to return post a short ride till Hassan. Ninja 650 belongs to him, whereas the Ninja 1000s belong to KarthikK and ebmrajesh respectively.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190601_063128b.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190601_063201b.jpg

The H4Wk was always known for his camera work on the forum.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190601_063207b.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190601_063220b.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190601_063526b.jpg

Real action started post Sakleshpur. Excellent concrete roads from Sakleshpur to Gundya.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_064827_024_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_064921_042_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_064915_040_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_064954_053_2400.jpg

Waiting to regroup. Was an extremely hot day and the heat was really getting to us at times!

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_065239_108_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190601_112300_2400.jpg

Conditions were better from Gundya to Subramanya. Although still a very hot day, there was better tree cover and the resultant cool breeze at least while the bike is in motion.

Not to mention - excellent roads once again!

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_072351_012_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_072418_021_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_072433_026_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_072454_033_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_072545_050_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_073021_142_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_073048_151_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_073227_184_2400.jpg
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 9th June 2019, 10:38   #335
Team-BHP Support

Some more images from the ride -

Roads were very good from Subramanya till Madikeri -

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_091917_005_2400.jpg

Finally, some respite from the heat when nearing Madikeri -

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_092414_104_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_092517_125_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_093044_234_2400.jpg

One can see the damage inflicted by the floods last year. The entire side face of this mountain seems to have been washed away, the damage not very apparent in this image -

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_093241_273_2400.jpg

Newly laid fresh tarmac with flowing corners left and right.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_093526_328-copy_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_093611_343_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_093629_349_2400.jpg

In corners like these, I seem to be scraping my riding shoes first. Versys has a very upright position with the footpegs being one of the lowermost points on the bike, and I seem to be placing the foot a bit too low! Keeping it raised higher doesn't feel very comfortable either, as the footpegs are not rear set. Still trying to figure this out.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_094132_450_2400.jpg

Waiting to regroup, before the final dash to Madikeri -

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190601_133207b.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190601_133248b.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190601_133311b.jpg

Lunch at Udupi Garden restaurant, Madikeri -

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_095129_649_2400.jpg

Rode back through Arakalagud - Channarayapatna to hit Hassan road instead of Mysore road. Reached home around 9:30PM, concluding around 17 hours of riding time.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_112450_028_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_131707_025_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_133558_402_2400.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-2018_0107_142230_384_2400.jpg
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 9th June 2019, 11:30   #336
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post

In corners like these, I seem to be scraping my riding shoes first. Versys has a very upright position with the footpegs being one of the lowermost points on the bike, and I seem to be placing the foot a bit too low! Keeping it raised higher doesn't feel very comfortable either, as the footpegs are not rear set. Still trying to figure this out.
Essential issue with almost all adventure bikes, compared to naked and supersports.

It might help, if you keep the ball of your feet on the pegs. Not comfortable but it is the best way to ride along corners especially.
Vasuki is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th June 2019, 20:49   #337
BANNED

Quote:
What Vasuki said is the recommended foot position, started following it as well as wearing steel toe shoes/sandals after I caught my toe pretty bad on a corner.

But now with the P220's rear-set pegs and aftermarket raised handle-setup riding with balls on pegs has become a bit uncomfortable as the riders triangle has changed a lot and my legs tend to get wound up to the point of cramping on extended rides.

Hence I changed my cornering technique, so if cornering at speed you could try not to lean into the corner like on sport-bikes, instead lean against it with you weight on the outside peg with the outside knee digging into the fuel tank.

This takes the load off your inside leg which makes it easy to let it hang forward(NEVER Outward, always pointed towards the front axle without locking any joints), peg still gets scrapped though, but then it is designed to, hence don't care much.

If nothing works you could simply corner at a slower pace, better safe than having to wear a brace for months until recovery.
ashwinprakas is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 10th June 2019, 00:14   #338
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasuki View Post
Essential issue with almost all adventure bikes, compared to naked and supersports.

It might help, if you keep the ball of your feet on the pegs. Not comfortable but it is the best way to ride along corners especially.
Yep. That's the only way I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinprakas View Post
What Vasuki said is the recommended foot position, started following it as well as wearing steel toe shoes/sandals after I caught my toe pretty bad on a corner.
I only face this issue with the Forma Adventure riding shoes. The only other pair of footwear I have ever worn on the bike is the typical Woodland boots and never faced any issue with it. (Forma has considerable size difference as compared to even the Woodlands).

Quote:
Hence I changed my cornering technique, so if cornering at speed you could try not to lean into the corner like on sport-bikes, instead lean against it with you weight on the outside peg with the outside knee digging into the fuel tank.

This takes the load off your inside leg which makes it easy to let it hang forward(NEVER Outward, always pointed towards the front axle without locking any joints), peg still gets scrapped though, but then it is designed to, hence don't care much.
You overestimate my skills sir.

1. I believe not leaning into the corner, will exaggerate the bike's lean angle? So in my situation - it could only be worse if I keep the foot on the peg.

2. I love cornering, but I doubt if I would ever have the confidence to hang the inner leg forward in a corner.

Quote:
If nothing works you could simply corner at a slower pace, better safe than having to wear a brace for months until recovery.
It's not as much of an issue - nowadays I expect the sole to contact ground first and that doesn't really catch me by surprise anymore! The first two times it really did - and infact, friends riding with me wouldn't even believe such a thing could happen on a high GC bike like the Versys - till they saw it themselves.

That said - love how the Versys takes corners like it has no business to!
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th June 2019, 02:21   #339
BANNED

Quote:
I only face this issue with the Forma Adventure riding shoes. The only other pair of footwear I have ever worn on the bike is the typical Woodland boots and never faced any issue with it. (Forma has considerable size difference as compared to even the Woodlands).
Haven't used riding boots as size is an issue for me, but I've ridden with a fellow enthusiast who wears MX boots and rides a trail spec Machismo 500, he did mention that sensitivity is an issue with such boots and some even come with notches on the rear for upshifts, which sounded absurd to me frankly, but considering the unmatched twist protection on offer I couldn't argue.

Especially after seeing the dude recover from a slide by dabbing his foot on hard tarmac during one of the xBhp interstate G2G's. Even when stripped his motorcycle weighs way more than mine and with my steel toes I'd definitely mess my ALS if i were do attempt anything of that nature. So that's a plus for purpose built boots even if they take up sensitivity.

As for Woodlands, they're just vanity boots IMHO, had a pair long back and the pricing is just absurd and they'd not last a decent scrape, a decent pair of steel toe boots from Safetix costs about 1.5k a pair, you can get the same from JCB which looks good but doesn't last long, my sole melted and stuck to the ground when dragging the foot too long in Kochi traffic.

Was wearing my first pair of Safetix when I wrecked during a Wayanad run, since I was dragged on the tarmac the front end was grounded up quite a bit and the steel shield under the leather got exposed, whole body was bruised but feet were perfectly fine.

Quote:
overestimate my skills sir.

1. I believe not leaning into the corner, will exaggerate the bike's lean angle? So in my situation - it could only be worse if I keep the foot on the peg.
Not quite, back when we started riding we used to mimic our heroes and lean into corners, it wasn't until a senior enthusiast pointed out the flaws in it that we were quite oblivious to I.e visibility and the risk of inside leg getting caught under.

What he suggested was a variation of the MX technique where we lean the motorcycle while staying upright and in control.

As you approach the apex you drive the outside knee into the tank hard(I.e push the motorcycle into the corner)while counter steering, by doing this your outside buttock would be off the seat, your weight on the outside peg and your inside leg would be barely on the peg.

All the while your chest and nose should be pointed towards the exit.

This ensures a better view and control, say in the event an animal or a crazy Indian jumps on to the road.

Quote:
. I love cornering, but I doubt if I would ever have the confidence to hang the inner leg forward in a corner.
This is reflex, as the motorcycle would lean more into the corner and your inside leg would barely be touching the peg you might get a tendency to stick it outward, which might be okay on MX bikes but definitely not on ours, hence the precaution to point it forward, plus in case you drop the motorcycle for whatever reason your leg is clear.

Since this is an old technique not much info is available on the same, only precaution about not dragging the foot on an ADV motorcycle such as yours as this is carried over from dirt riding and some riders tend to drag the inside foot which is dangerous for obvious reasons.

Basically since the inside foot would barely be touching the inside peg the ball would ideally be the only part on it which is the ideal technique.

As for cornering, I suck at it and am not too keen when it comes to taking them at speed, but being stupid and competitive is part of the Male psyche and none of us are immune to it.

Quote:
not as much of an issue - nowadays I expect the sole to contact ground first and that doesn't really catch me by surprise anymore! The first two times it really did - and infact, friends riding with me wouldn't even believe such a thing could happen on a high GC bike like the Versys - till they saw it themselves.

That said - love how the Versys takes corners like it has no business to!
I'd still not be comfortable with my foot touching the ground especially when riding something that weighs as much as your Versys does, because in a worse case scenario that leg can snap or best case mess up your ALS if the rear does slide. I believe the guy from Mototrek has emphasised this several times.

The number of Versys owners here do make a tempting case for the motorcycle on a financially sunny day, does make you wonder what the SBK influence would have you riding from a decade from now.

Last edited by ashwinprakas : 10th June 2019 at 02:32.
ashwinprakas is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th June 2019, 14:05   #340
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Haven't used riding boots as size is an issue for me
Please do! Most brands offer a wide range of sizes - Which size is required for you?

I also postponed this purchase for so long - but once used to the safety feeling of the Adventure boots - don't think I can go back on this, ever! And since I don't use the bike for commutes - doesn't need to compromise either. Woodland is only for the very rare case of service station visit etc - and for such occasional city use cases, it does fare a lot better than you give them credit for!

Safetix seems like a decent option - Which exact model do you use?

Quote:
Not quite, back when we started riding we used to mimic our heroes and lean into corners, it wasn't until a senior enthusiast pointed out the flaws in it that we were quite oblivious to I.e visibility and the risk of inside leg getting caught under.

What he suggested was a variation of the MX technique where we lean the motorcycle while staying upright and in control.

As you approach the apex you drive the outside knee into the tank hard(I.e push the motorcycle into the corner)while counter steering, by doing this your outside buttock would be off the seat, your weight on the outside peg and your inside leg would be barely on the peg.

All the while your chest and nose should be pointed towards the exit.

This ensures a better view and control, say in the event an animal or a crazy Indian jumps on to the road.
I'm not the expert, and typing my doubts on this technique would lead to more confusion. Glad it serves you well, so you should follow it.

The technique I follow is simple downright copied from the 'cornering bible'. Prevents both the issues you mention above - 1. Charging early into corners and 2. Visibility and unpredictability in the corner.

Will probably try your variation once I get a proper hang of this technique! Don't want to mix up things right now.

Quote:
Basically since the inside foot would barely be touching the inside peg the ball would ideally be the only part on it which is the ideal technique.
Yep. Will work on that! Basically that part you say is absolutely right, since the outer leg stabilizes the body during the turn. So I should just keep reminding myself to practice keeping the ball on the pegs before entering the corner.

Quote:
As for cornering, I suck at it and am not too keen when it comes to taking them at speed, but being stupid and competitive is part of the Male psyche and none of us are immune to it.
I used to be scared as well! Now I love it post trying to practise the above-mentioned techniques - and I like the corners for myself - not for being competitive or showing off! Should have got myself a ZX6R and steel knee sliders instead then.

Not a bike that is taller than most horses!

Quote:
The number of Versys owners here do make a tempting case for the motorcycle on a financially sunny day, does make you wonder what the SBK influence would have you riding from a decade from now.
You or me?

My thoughts are pretty clear - Kawasaki Z900RS remains my ultimate dream bike, if not for the ridiculous pricing! Versys 1000 / BMW S1000XR is almost up there - but not practical for Indian conditions / budgets - so I'll happily retain the Versys 650 till life permits (Or if Kawasaki relaunches the 900RS at a sensible 9L price tag!)

But before all that - once budget permits someday, will be getting a small XPulse or something similar for rides where the bike has to be my least concern. Won't be soon though - as I already have enough vehicles as the apartment rules permit.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 10th June 2019 at 14:07.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th June 2019, 15:19   #341
BANNED

Quote:
Please do! Most brands offer a wide range of sizes - Which size is required for you?
One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-11065638_10153162872032812_1105385175_o.jpg

As per the size chart it shows 47, but I'd ordered a pair at DJ and when it arrived they were too small for me, in a way that was luck being on my side because later on I got to know about MX boots and am considering getting a pair, only concern being the hefty price tag that costs more than my new pants and jacket, though once I save up I'll get myself a Gaerne, a friend and fellow enthusiast who participated for the Raid-de-Himalayan swears by them and the pricing isn't all that scary.

Quote:
Safetix seems like a decent option - Which exact model do you use?
I use the following;

ECOTIX HIGH PRO

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-ecotix-high-pro-1024x720.jpg

and these for local commutes;

BREEZE

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-breeze1024x720.jpg

Have used the following when I used to be part of the corporate workforce since the illiterates there made fun of the Ecotix High Pro;

TYCOON

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-tycoon1024x720.jpg

All of them were equipped with steel toes and served their purpose well, the Ecotix High Pro is water resistant hence comes with a webbed tongue(a first for me), only concern being river crossing when you come out of groin deep water the shoes tend to hold on to the water courtesy of them being water resistant.

Quote:
Will probably try your variation once I get a proper hang of this technique! Don't want to mix up things right now.
More than enough, nothing worse than confusing between two techniques on unexpected reducing camber corners.

Quote:
You or me?
Me! The recent threads seem to have sowed SBK thoughts in my head, especially after I've got to see you guys clocking some serious miles on your steeds, though nothing soon as first I need to get myself a R15/R3 to wet my feet before taking the hard plunge into liquid cooling and FI's, though not before I also take a plunge at push-rods, its a dark fantasy I've been cultivating for ages that I'm too embarrassed to admit.

Won't be selling any motorcycles though, fact remains that both machines I have now though unimpressive by most standards are from different bygone phases of motorcycle development that they cannot be replaced in the future due to stricter norms, so at best I can squeeze 2 more before the family abandons me.

Cheers,
A.P.
ashwinprakas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th June 2019, 23:47   #342
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I'll get myself a Gaerne
Try the sizes when you visit Bangalore. Most of the options are available off the shelf. Gaerne is available at Biking Spirit, behind Triumph Bangalore showroom.
Quote:
ECOTIX HIGH PRO
Looks like a good option. Will try next time I change from Woodlands. Bored with just having one shoes since college days (Three pairs over time, but essentially the same shoes!).

Quote:
Me! The recent threads seem to have sowed SBK thoughts in my head
OMG!

On a serious note though - I've been trying to monitor the scene in Kerala, and I'm not very sure! I sometimes wonder if I would keep the Versys or not, in the remotest possibility of me getting a job offer close to home.

Any idea what's happening in the big bike circles there? I see the Triumph guys riding towards TN side many a times.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th June 2019, 07:08   #343
BANNED

Quote:
Try the sizes when you visit Bangalore. Most of the options are available off the shelf. Gaerne is available at Biking Spirit, behind Triumph Bangalore showroom.
Thanks for that, would reach out to them when I visit Bangalore again.

Quote:
On a serious note though - I've been trying to monitor the scene in Kerala, and I'm not very sure! I sometimes wonder if I would keep the Versys or not, in the remotest possibility of me getting a job offer close to home.
I used to work with EY at both Infopark and Technopark, at Infopark there was a fellow enthusiast and batch mate of mine who rode a Hayabusa, he's on TeamBhp as well though not active I believe. There were several riders who rode to work on SBK's ones that stick to memory are a previous gen N650 and a Boneville.

In Trivandrum I know of two enthusiasts both working at our Kinfra office, one who rides a R1 and a the other who clocked 1L on his Ninja 250R(Still has it) before upgrading to a Ninja 650 on which last time I checked he clocked over 10k km's within a short span of owning it, both of them are from your age group and haul serious ass as evident from their mileage figures, so I guess all is well. The MD of Spericon whom I do not know personally rides to work on several different Harley's, we used to spot his motorcycles when out for walks.

There are several other enthusiasts within the Trivandrum xBhp chapter who own and ride SBK's on a regular basis as their primary mode of commute without breaking a sweat, what helps is that there are several capable SBK workshops around the capital the most recent one being launched by a fellow enthusiast, the shop goes by the name of MotoNerds, there are several others as well which makes living with these machines easier to the point that I'd say the quality of mechanical support for a SBK is better than that of a regular motorcycle.

Hence I believe you would settle in quite well.

Quote:
Any idea what's happening in the big bike circles there? I see the Triumph guys riding towards TN side many a times.
Not much as I'm not part of the xBhp Kerala WA groups after shifting to a KaiOS device.

Though last time I checked several off-road training workshops are being set up and participants include mostly Triumph riders.
ashwinprakas is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th June 2019, 22:08   #344
Team-BHP Support

Got the stock chain and sprockets replaced today, with DID X-ring chain + JT sprockets front and rear.

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190614_132846_12.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190614_1327382.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190614_1324502.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190614_1322262.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-img_20190614_1313282.jpg

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-screenshot-20190614-10.06.33-pm.png

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-screenshot-20190614-10.02.40-pm.png

One bike to tame them all! 'Black Panther' - My Kawasaki Versys 650. Edit: Now sold!-screenshot-20190820-1.10.20-am.png

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 20th August 2019 at 01:11. Reason: Corrected date in image attachment.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 19th June 2019, 19:39   #345
BHPian

Quote:
A little typo on the date of your last entry there

How are gear gear motorcycles in terms of servicing the "big bikes" as compared to Rideventur?
Hells_Fury is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed