Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2018, 13:11   #136
BHPian

Re: Versys 650: Horrible experience with Kawasaki & its dealers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Replacement also doesn't make sense anymore. Versys was 'the' bike to own back then, its ageing now. With all these sour experiences for Prado, a new Versys will hardly bring any joy.

Better to only fight for the full refund, and move on to some other brand.
With all the love and affection received from India Kawasaki Motors, getting a replacement would be like a permanent love bite on my neck. I am looking for nothing other than a full refund with damages even if it means going till the end to National Consumer Forum and if required to Supreme Court too even if it means another 10-15 years. I have all time in the World for them to try all delaying tactics.

I am anyways enjoying my rides without the Versys. Enjoyed my ride to Leh Ladhak on my PocketRocket & Planning a ride to Spiti soon.

So irrespective of the bike, the CrazyIndianRider enjoys his every ride and the rides must go on..
bikerzindia is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 5th December 2018, 15:23   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerzindia View Post
The next hearing is posted for 7 November 2018 for a decision on if the IA should be allowed or not.
Any further movement? Though I know the answer is likely another delay.
Old 7th December 2018, 00:26   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VellVector View Post
Any further movement? Though I know the answer is likely another delay.
Indian judiciary brother!! 3 dates have been forwarded to decide & pass an order if the interim application to make Bajaj a necessary party has to be allowed or no..
Old 1st August 2019, 18:49   #139
BHPian

Hi Pradosh,
any update on this matter ? and Im sure that enthusiastic bikers like you enjoy with other machines too.
Old 26th June 2021, 12:07   #140
BHPian

It's been a while since I updated the thread as there was no significant progress and as we all know Indian Judiciary sleeps. Consumer courts are no different. Finally the case has come to its last stage where we have submitted our evidences. After seeing the evidences submitted by us, the lawyer on the other side called me to take my lawyer's number. I shared the number and never bothered to ask why he needed it. A week later I got a call from my lawyer telling me that lawyer of the defendant had called him asking what my terms would be for an out of court settlement. I told my lawyer that it would be exactly what's made in the prayer before the Consumer court.

After a few days their lawyer came back with a counter offer that they would pay the amount which was equal to what I had paid for the bike 5 years ago. I told my lawyer to tell their lawyer I wouldn't mind getting even half the bike value if it comes through the court judgement and if it was out of court then I gave him an amount and told him its either my way or the highway.

One of the conditions of the settlement they say is I must not speak about my issues and my horrendous experiences henceforth in public.

Meanwhile I gather from their social media accounts that they have shut shop in 2 locations which are Ahmedabad and Guwahati.
bikerzindia is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 17th April 2023, 21:01   #141
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerzindia View Post
A week later I got a call from my lawyer telling me that lawyer of the defendant had called him asking what my terms would be for an out of court settlement. I told my lawyer that it would be exactly what's made in the prayer before the Consumer court.
Hi, Any update on your case?
PraNeel is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks