Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2018, 19:40   #46
Team-BHP Support

Re: Kawasaki ZX-10R to be locally assembled. EDIT: Launched @ Rs. 12.80 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan_ned View Post
It is a surprise for me to hear that the service support is still bad.
Result of the thread where the booking was cancelled for the customer who questioned about handling charges. Sales defenitely has a 'take it or leave it' attitude with multiple dealerships that they really need to act upon.

Regarding service - I doubt if there are still major complaints except for costs. Coverage is also not an issue anymore with around 30 dealerships.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2018, 21:55   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanhunt123 View Post
Really ? i thought only the hardcore offroad crown would be attracted by the Africa Twin.

AT is a very capable bike and with the DCT its like riding an overgrown Activa.

Yes its for Off-Road riding but the on-road manners are also very good and hence can be used for touring a lot in our country where the roads are always awesome and never forget to throw something new to you. Strangely though - none of the AT sold in India are out in the second hand market, which means the owners are liking the bike a lot.
kailashnj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th October 2018, 12:59   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Regarding service - I doubt if there are still major complaints except for costs. Coverage is also not an issue anymore with around 30 dealerships.
My experience on kawasaki ninja 1000 ,sadly service isn't any better apart from delhi , here they have 2 dealers hence to compete with each other they offer good rates to customers those who are actually aware about costs involved during service, for everyone else who dont have a clue the dealership will not leave any chance to rip them off.

The service that usually costs around 6 K in delhi, guys in bangalore and mumbai are paying close to 8-9K. Apart from this the quality of the Ninja 1000 rims is so pathetic that there have been atleast 6-7 cases of rim bending so far!! apart from many people also reporting O2 sensor failure. lets see what issues crop up in the future as people clock more miles on their bikes.
Born 2 Be Wild is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th October 2018, 14:37   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

The latest Whatsapp update from the Kawasaki Cochin dealership indicates that the 2018 machines have landed in showrooms. So expect deliveries to begin soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2 Be Wild View Post
The service that usually costs around 6 K in delhi, guys in bangalore and mumbai are paying close to 8-9K.
This is not the first time that Ive heard this feedback on Kawasaki service costs. I really envy you Kawasaki owners in Delhi. In Kerala, Kawasaki is slated to have a total of 3 dealerships (a new one in north Kerala, the existing one in Cochin and a new one in Trivandrum in the south) but all are under the same management so the situation isnt going to improve here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2 Be Wild View Post
Apart from this the quality of the Ninja 1000 rims is so pathetic that there have been atleast 6-7 cases of rim bending so far!! apart from many people also reporting O2 sensor failure. lets see what issues crop up in the future as people clock more miles on their bikes.
On the Street Triple whatsapp group, I often see discussions on rim bends. Its to the extent that I slow down to a snails pace when I see a pothole or a speed breaker, had I been on my Continental GT, I would have ridden through those same roads without batting an eyelid.
neil.jericho is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks