Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2019, 14:58   #16
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Superbikes & Imports Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Dea

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Excellent deals on Triumph Motorcycles, but you might need to hurry up your purchase. Ending tomorrow -
Triumph have been running these exact same offers since atleast August 2018.
Each time their pamphlet has ending date of that month
Also for The Street Twins, if you don't want the accessories, they will give ₹1 lakh off.

Last edited by timuseravan : 30th March 2019 at 15:00.
timuseravan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st March 2019, 12:31   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by timuseravan View Post
Triumph have been running these exact same offers since atleast August 2018.
Each time their pamphlet has ending date of that month
Also for The Street Twins, if you don't want the accessories, they will give ₹1 lakh off.

Do they give 1 lakh or anything off on the Street Triple? That beauty interests me a bit more...
Old 1st April 2019, 17:16   #18
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Superbikes & Imports Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Dea

I got a sms from triumph offering a 0% rate of interest on street triple s in Delhi.

Last edited by sammyboy : 1st April 2019 at 17:17.
Old 2nd April 2019, 14:02   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_Automobile View Post
Do they give 1 lakh or anything off on the Street Triple? That beauty interests me a bit more...
They do not. Triumph Pune is running the following offers:
1. Arrow slip-on FOC OR
2. Interest-free loan on 80% of the OTR (which is 10.97 lacs in Pune for the Red paint-scheme) OR
3. 30k cash discount

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
I got a sms from triumph offering a 0% rate of interest on street triple s in Delhi.
The interest-free loan has a fixed tenure of 24 months, which works out to around 35k interest incurred for 80% finance wrt. the OTR of 10.97 lacs.
The incentive is not what one would call a sweet deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya.bhat View Post
Found these ads in my Instagram feed.

Suzuki GSX-S750 with few offers. Free accessories worth 40,000/- and get a safety gear if your choice.
Thanks for sharing.

It seems like this discount is applicable to 2018 MY bikes, and not for 2019 MY. The 2019 MY bikes have a revised paint scheme and are mechanically identical to the 2018 MY.

It's a sweet deal for a prospective buyer who is okay with the older paint scheme.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 2nd April 2019 at 14:25. Reason: To add more content to your post, click the EDIT button within 30 minutes of posting.
AbhisheKulkarni is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2019, 16:46   #20
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Ducati India is offering free Quickshifter and Termignoni slip-on exhaust with the Monster 821 !

The Monster 797 misses the Quickshifter, but gets the Termignoni slip-ons.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Superbikes & Imports Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot_20190402164422.jpg  

Last edited by //M : 2nd April 2019 at 16:48.
Old 5th April 2019, 21:51   #21
Team-BHP Support

Offer on the Harley Street 750 -

The "NEW" Superbikes & Imports Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-instgimage3.jpg
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2019, 17:53   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Ducati India is offering free Quickshifter and Termignoni slip-on exhaust with the Monster 821 !

The Monster 797 misses the Quickshifter, but gets the Termignoni slip-ons.
I Am told the Prices for the Monster 821 have gone up by 1.5 lakhs from March 1st.
The 9.5 lakhs ex-showroom price is now 11.0 and the On-road prices are 13.8 Lakhs in Chennai.
prashanth957 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2019, 21:37   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Offer on the Harley Street 750 -

HD has not been able to sell even a single unit of Street or Street Rod for the last two months. They may soon have to find better ways to sell their bikes, more so because these two bikes were the bulk of their sales contributing around 200 bikes per month till last year.
nik hill is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th April 2019, 14:38   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik hill View Post
HD has not been able to sell even a single unit of Street or Street Rod for the last two months. They may soon have to find better ways to sell their bikes, more so because these two bikes were the bulk of their sales contributing around 200 bikes per month till last year.
Not sure if they haven't been able to sell or if there hasn't been any dealer dispatches due to reasons unknown. Could be they have inventory sitting with the dealers or stopped production for a brief period due to excess inventory, overhaul of production lines, etc. We've seen the same for multiple bikes from the Kawasaki stable.

It's highly unlikely that they wouldn't have sold even a single bike in 2 months, but if it is indeed the case, then HD might just have to drop the prices even further to get close to the RE twins which again is highly unlikely.
Old 10th April 2019, 15:30   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shome View Post
Not sure if they haven't been able to sell or if there hasn't been any dealer dispatches due to reasons unknown. Could be they have inventory sitting with the dealers or stopped production for a brief period due to excess inventory, overhaul of production lines, etc. We've seen the same for multiple bikes from the Kawasaki stable.

It's highly unlikely that they wouldn't have sold even a single bike in 2 months, but if it is indeed the case, then HD might just have to drop the prices even further to get close to the RE twins which again is highly unlikely.
I think you are right in the sense that these numbers are about factory despatches and not retail sales. Likely reason maybe inventory overhang at the dealerships due to year end effect and RE 650 twins.
Old 20th April 2019, 16:26   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RohanDheman View Post
Triumph is offering the arrow exhaust and the tune with the Street Triple range. That is worth about 65,000.

Also if you negotiate hard, you can get the extended warranty for the 3rd and 4th year.
Can existing owners separately purchase the extended warranty? Any idea on how much it is for the STriple RS?
Old 20th April 2019, 17:12   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetvar26 View Post
Can existing owners separately purchase the extended warranty? Any idea on how much it is for the STriple RS?

Yes, existing owners can do that. I would be getting for my RS by July. It's 28k for the 3rd and 4th year.
Old 22nd April 2019, 11:15   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik hill View Post
I think you are right in the sense that these numbers are about factory despatches and not retail sales. Likely reason maybe inventory overhang at the dealerships due to year end effect and RE 650 twins.
Harley was not shipping any Streets to dealers for the first two months of the year because of the brake recall. They also asked dealers not to sell the existing inventory till replacement parts were sent to them and fitted.
Old 24th April 2019, 15:03   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_Automobile View Post
Received an SMS recently from Triumph, Pune offering 75k worth of benefits on Striple 765 S. Not sure if these benefits include accessories or can be converted to cash discount. You can check with the dealer in your city..
Old 6th June 2019, 12:35   #30
Team-BHP Support

Arrow exhaust on the Street Triple RS -

The "NEW" Superbikes & Imports Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-instimage.jpg
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks