Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2019, 21:59   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Used Triumph Street Triple 675 - Buying advice?

i am getting a well used Ninja 650 for a good price, but the owner is second and has the same story as yours. I will be third owner in a year, so i decided to let it go although the bike was flawless. Selling it again will be a huge task.

I suggest you also rethink if you don't intend to keep it for 3-4 years, otherwise selling it to someone who will be fourth owner, will be a huge task and a big financial hit. Another pre-owned bike will come across shortly.
Old 20th May 2019, 22:21   #17
Senior - BHPian

Re: Used Triumph Street Triple 675 - Buying advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandfulOfHell View Post
Hi guys, I have a query on buying a used Striple 675
Mixed reaction on seeing another thread from you, Glad as well as worried.

Glad to see that you have kept your biking interest alive. Worried as not much has changed in last 6/7 months which could have been used for some serious riding.
Previous thread and your posts on RE twin engine bikes thread indicate that you aren't in a position to take a decision. Best part so far is that you haven't a decision in a hurry to repent it later. However, time keeps ticking and in few weeks, monsoon would start, not a pleasant season to start a bike ownership.

Your previous thread was about modern classics & you have a booking for interceptor 650 and now we have this thread. Don't know if your riding preference has changed or not, but don't look at every bike that presents itself in front of you. You don't wish to change bike in 2/3 years, so set your priorities correctly and only look in that direction.

If you know 'theory of constraints', please put Eli Goldratt to good use.

Sorry, I might not given you a straight answer, however expect you to arrive at your own answer. I generally don't get into 'Which car/bike?' advice thread as I believe in 'to each, his own'; just couldn't resist posting in this thread today.

Previous thread (Pre-owned modern classic: Triumph Street Twin vs Ducati Scrambler Icon vs Harley Iron 883)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks