Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th August 2019, 17:58   #1
Senior - BHPian

Big Boy Toyz will now offer used superbikes

Earlier this year, Big Boy Toyz - the pre-owned car dealer, started selling Ducati Diavel bikes. Now, the company has announced that it will also keep other premium motorcycles from brands like Triumph and Indian Motorcycle apart from Ducati.

The company has invested Rs. 12 crore to add a total of 80 superbikes to its stock. The bikes in the range belong to sports, cruiser, bobber and naked categories. The price range for these bikes is from Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 40 lakh. According to Big Boy Toyz, these prices are around 30% lower than new bike prices.

Big Boy Toyz sells around 400 cars including 300 used and 100 new cars in a year and has an annual turnover of Rs. 250 crore. The company has been selling luxury cars since 2009.

Big Boy Toyz will now offer used superbikes-ducati-1.jpg

Big Boy Toyz will now offer used superbikes-triumphspeedmasterblack1.jpg

Big Boy Toyz will now offer used superbikes-indian-motorcycle-2.jpg

Link to the Team-BHP News
blackwasp is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th August 2019, 10:19   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Big Boy Toyz will now offer used superbikes

Are they planning to sell proper used bikes or just do factory purchased bikes that are sold as first owner at a discount.

So far they have launched mostly the latter and my one gripe with their business model is they basically price these with some cheap to register HP plate. So not really a viable option if one wants a legitimately registered bike in one's actual place of residence.
Old 26th August 2019, 10:54   #3
Senior - BHPian

I am assuming they would get into proper used bikes. Buy it from individual sellers directly and then polish it and sell it.

They have a large database of people who dabble in fancy cars and this would help them gain access to ones who have superbikes.

I dont remember the amount of time i ve met people who want to 'upgrade' their 1500 km run hayabusa or tiger simply because something new and flashy is available for sale.
bigron is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st August 2019, 14:56   #4
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

I am sure we are gonna see some more unsold superbikes very soon at BBT. Some of the unpopular superbikes launched but hardly managed to sell :
Moto Guzzi
MVAgusta
Norton

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks