Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th May 2021, 01:40   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post
SnS_12, hope you dont mind me joining the day dreaming party!
The more the merrier

Quote:
Now that you have decided that you want a naked motorcycle in your garage, I would only suggest that you look at your decision from the lens of do you want a new bike to supplement your current motorcycling experience or do you want one to complement your current motorcycling experience? You cant go wrong with either decision, but it is your decision to make.
The liter class bikes are too extreme and demanding in the riding posture department and that is the reason why I went for a Busa. But I always missed owning a proper liter bike to experience the wild power delivery post 6k RPM. That is why I am interested in owning a naked (streetfighter) as it has the engine of a litre (detuned though) in a better more usable package. I always longed to own a 04/05 10R and the 05 GSXR 1000. They don't make bikes like these anymore especially the 10R which just felt like it wanted to kill you in the higher revs.. Absolutely mental.

Quote:
If you want to go with Japanese litre class nakeds, I would suggest that you keep it between the Suzuki and the Honda (whenever Honda relaunches it in the BS6 avataar, I am sure they will). The Suzuki looks to be sportier while the Honda will be the consummate gentleman. The Z H2 is definitely not meant for our roads and I shudder to think about the service experience if your bike is going to be the first one in the country.
My inclination is more towards the Suzuki for the K5 motor which has good midrange and top end rush of a litre.

The only and major pull I had for the Z H2 was the supercharger. And with me being the first and only owner would mean long waiting for basic spares and the technicians having on duty training on my bike. Hence, I keep telling myself you already have a mental bike maybe time to tone it down a little and try to use more power that is on offer.

Quote:
If you want to go with British bikes, as GoBlue rightly mentioned, the suspension on the 765 RS is really stiff for our roads. That is its biggest weakness and it was the only reason that made me drop it when I was bike hunting. The suspension of the Speed Triple RS1200 needs to be tested on Indian roads. Based on what the international media has said, I have a feeling that it is going to be even stiffer than the Street Triple 765RS and that it will be too hardcore for us to be able to enjoy.

I like having different motorcycles in my garage that give me completely different experiences. I feel a light, middleweight motorcycle would round off your garage. But there is no point of erring on the side of something relatively tame (in your case) like the Triumph Trident.
Sadly, I would have considered a British triple but as you guys point out the Street in the RS version is stiff and Speed which will come only in the RS version will definitely be stiffer. Anything smaller than a Street Triple I am sure my family will say I guess its time you to buy your first car.

Quote:
I really think you should consider a hooligan motorcycle like the Ducati Hypermotard 950 as your next choice.
I actually sometime back had a Husky Nuda 900R in mind but ended up buying a scale model and making peace with my never ending wishes to own things in life.

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-img_4486.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_fear View Post
for that, I present to you Bimota. (utterly bonkers, utterly unreliable, bankrupt more times than Donald Trump and now bought by Kawasaki and available with a Kawasaki engine).
I actually follow this American company called Iconic Motorbikes on Instagram and they recently had two with them. Absolutely bonkers and the damn thing actually spit out flames from its stock loud exhaust.

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-img_7197.jpg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-img_7196.jpg

So many times I feel like bidding on their auction site which has so many desirable low mile and well looked after motorcycles but just restrict myself to just admiring them on my phone. But it seems like I am not the only Indian wanting to do so as a few bikes I hear have been sold and heading to India. And since a few are Italians I hope you're not one of the buyers.

Quote:
Now I will be a bit harsh on you (all in good fun) and say, that you are using your Busa experience and shoe horning that to other bikes. I make the same mistake. We are all comfortable riding a particular model and then compare it to the next purchase we make. More so, we want the next bike to match, fill or be better than the one we own, else what's the point.

But here lies the anomaly. Every bike is different. Before I got into collecting Italians, I owned a Ninja 1000. I liked that bike but I didn't enjoy riding it. It was good but nothing spectacular. I downgraded to a KTM Duke 390 and I enjoyed it immensely. I thought naked bikes won't be fun and the power is not there, but measure for measure, its the most fun bike.

I suggest you hit the dealerships and test ride every naked you want to. Don't think about costs, prices, etc in the beginning. Once you get a feel of what you are comfortable with, then you start trimming down the choices.
With so many options around, one is always spoilt for choices. With me the reason I am looking at a naked is to get a feel of a proper liter bike engine in a better and more usable package.

For me I know mentally brands and models that won't suit me in the long run and hence I don't even bother to try them. Like when I test rode the 14R the only other bike I rode was the Z 800, when one would have tried the 10R or even the Z1000 but I knew then that they were not of interest to me so I just focused on the bike I wanted to get and not get too confused and spoilt with different options.

On test rides, I am note sure how each brand treats potential customers but once I went to test the GSXS 750 for a friend and it was not a comfortable experience at all. Triumph and Kawasaki would be better but sure about more premium brands like BMW and Ducati. Maybe I will have to make some calls and ask owners of these brand motorcycles to accompany me.
SnS_12 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th May 2021, 01:44   #62
Distinguished - BHPian

Ok, I know what you are looking for by your posts, but then hayabusa is already taking care of majority of the requirements.

Let me go totally opposite to the sentiments and suggestions here and suggest you the triumph rocket 3r, now that would be something. That insane torque is going to be crazy. Oh and you get to flaunt around the fact that it is the highest displacement bike in the world.

Oh and yes Mr.Sachin, it does come in black.

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-rocket3gttripleblack_angle_rhs.png

Last edited by AtheK : 9th May 2021 at 01:46.
AtheK is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th May 2021, 09:37   #63
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Just to add to the dilemma, how about a CB1000R?

Japanese engineering, reliable motor, brilliant styling, comfortable riding posture and should be comparatively easy to maintain. Also, it can double up as a fun weekend tourer as well.

The CB lacks character when compared to a Streetfighter V4 and is priced quite high, but it ticks a lot of boxes too. Most importantly, it is not as extreme as a Z H2 and is surely more usable in our conditions.

Fellow bhpian fireblader85 from Mumbai replaced his Z1000 with a CB1000R and he is pretty happy with the purchase. You may check with him for some feedback.
//M is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2021, 13:04   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheK View Post
Ok, I know what you are looking for by your posts, but then hayabusa is already taking care of majority of the requirements.
Yes, the busa offers you both power and comfort. But riding a bike with a straight handle bar instead of clip on and a upright riding position with a inline four litre engine would make you feel like a hooligan more than a biker and that is what I want to experience next but I don’t want something extreme like a 1290 Super Duke, which just wants to rip your head off.

To be honest the initial first days of the Busa ownership I was quite intimidated with the size and power of it and was telling myself I have definitely bitten more than I can chew, but slowly started developing my confidence but still like the bikes I have owned or still own I don’t have 100% confidence as no matter what I can never use the full potential of this bike and that is what keeps me excited and hooked on unlike the Ninja 650 that I owned before.

The Gen 1 would go like a litre bike up to 200 but this thing the way it builds up speed post 200 is something that you just have to feel to believe it.

Quote:
Let me go totally opposite to the sentiments and suggestions here and suggest you the triumph rocket 3r, now that would be something. That insane torque is going to be crazy. Oh and you get to flaunt around the fact that it is the highest displacement bike in the world.
Though I have not ridden one or seen one very up close I have ridden the previous generation Diavel which might feel closer to the Rocket especially experiencing the Torque wave. But the riding position is not something I enjoy and plus the weight. Even the Z H2 which is lighter compared to the Busa is still a fat girl and though these are good kgs as these monsters are not designed to dive into corners and that extra weight really shows it purpose when the bike is rock steady at mind boggling speeds. But now I am looking at owning a bike which is light on its feet and comfortable to ride with ample power to keep me happy and that is why the Speed Triple 1200 RS was on top of my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Just to add to the dilemma, how about a CB1000R?

Japanese engineering, reliable motor, brilliant styling, comfortable riding posture and should be comparatively easy to maintain. Also, it can double up as a fun weekend tourer as well.
We have the previous generation CB and GSXS in the group and I prefer the engine characteristics and power delivery of the K5 unit over the CB.

Though I have not ridden the newer model but generally Honda power delivery is more relaxed and linear than the competition which robs the excitement factor of riding a litre bike in my opinion.
SnS_12 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st October 2021, 12:31   #65
Senior - BHPian

With monsoons over, its time for the bike and this thread to come out of hibernation. The bike didn’t leave the garage since end of March this year and I just kept starting and warming the bike once in every three to four weeks. Luckily the bike doesn’t need any riding to keep the battery healthy and just letting the bike idle till the radiator fan comes on is the routine I have been following.

Now, it has been two years since the brake and clutch fluids were bled and replaced and the front brake lever was showing signs of brake fade and the rear had absolutely no bite at all. Plus I was constantly battling with the thought of upgrading the front brakes with a Brembo MC, braided lines and upgraded calipers. My friend in the US was planning to come down in March but cancelled due to the second covid wave and then he planned to come down in October. Once he confirmed his travel plans I got about looking out for best options to do the brake upgrade. I already had the EBC HH replacement front pads which I had purchased in 2017. So, now I had to finalise whether to upgrade the calipers and what branded braided lines to go for.

Since my bike is equipped with ABS that is one issue which robs you the actual performance the upgraded braking mod has to offer as the braking won’t be as precise and will have to delete the ABS completely to get the best results. Since, I was not comfortable taking that approach I decided to go for the regular Brembo 19 RCS MC and not the premium Corsa Corta version and for the braided lines I decided to go with Core Moto USA.

I ordered the Brembo premium MC kit from a website called Capri Moto and came along with smoked oil reservoir kit.

The braided lines were manufactured to fit the Brembo 19 RCS MC and the stock Brembo calipers. I ordered a set of of 5 brake lines, which included three lines for the front and two for the rear brake. Also, I ordered a separate clutch line as Suzuki recommends to change the pipes after four years of usage. One has to be clear on what final setup one plans to achieve as the braided lines are generally designed to fit the stock setup and any upgrades need to be informed at the time of placing the order for them to design and manufacture for your custom preference. They also had the option of choosing the line length with colour options for the brake lines, banjos and logo tag. I decided to go with black colour for the lines and translucent blue for the banjos and sky blue for the logo tag to match the bike.

The lines were manufactured in US itself and the MC kit came in from Italy to my friends place in US.

When my friend arrived in India he had opened the Brembo packaging as it seems the custom guys tend to identify expensive parcels which are sealed pack. Once the kit arrived in my hand I rode the bike to my friends place with the stuff to go about fitting all of it. Now as the brake oil was old and needed replacement we needed to flush out the old oil before replacing the lines and MC. Since the oil goes through the ABS unit it had to be flushed out with new oil and the procedure was repeated after replacing the lines and MC.

Some pictures...

Complications with working on an ABS system

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-a80f819cef134283918696c25dbd4ff5.jpeg

How the Busa ABS system works and the 5 different lines with routing for both front and rear brakes.

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-2153a3f98f234cbcb669465d9ff90774.jpeg

When the stuff arrived at my friends place in US.

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-6f1dd01560d044b5aa0a90f0b509e779.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-0350890aaa304d84ac8a1bc85e6a64d6.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-bfad806aa786409a86f73eb5e3b05820.jpeg

The 5 brake line set

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-cef13c09c43949c7a4267b740c3aa87e.jpeg

Front Brake switch

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-e50f9f127b334643b6f58cc1f77bf2e2.jpeg

Clutch line set

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-090d8612ed4947f7ab5209ca80fb795c.jpeg

The beautiful Brembo MC

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-3ae9f6c4de414cadb491eec8a7bdd4fd.jpeg

Black smoked reservoir

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-613a37a4d9f14b95a9f2601ad909d08d.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-0846e4522b1f40c58abb0a0958326b5b.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-008f228b74774634a9a98442b686cbac.jpeg

Along with the fairing the airbox had to be removed too to access the ABS unit and piping.

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-7d3f4fab634b4635ae6ed3020700f9ed.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-73f28d4412f9455e972e5bf63ffbfc51.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-c28c47331a8842f7b633b165b6c3b4a2.jpeg

The custom bracket to hold the reservoir made and painted as the one which came with the kit broke while bending to fit it properly.

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-1019f9ff4d854e1bb703c9a25e576129.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-23e1027e7a684460a0164d3c9dc61e4d.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-7f91a88532f6477e809f9aa21a7916d3.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-28701faf30ba4581a28396fec2421415.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-94d772c8631742af9defc3b7094456b3.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-ff259d0799ea41baa972771c9a14ef3d.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-68b7480ab3094611a919f10c2ef54ac4.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-c243d318e245477fad9ca40427b0b19b.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-c26e6d5631344037bcf2ffcaee47905f.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-5efdbafe9de449a1a3a9fae066a11b27.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-0753bcf524a74773858b088f21763c65.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-5c9943942be14e808f572ed178e5e90b.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-caeac36135af4107839ea4cdb8b5b562.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-7fd0d2d6283c4a09b0282f3e7d067d42.jpeg
SnS_12 is offline   (23) Thanks
Old 21st October 2021, 12:58   #66
Senior - BHPian

Pictures continued...

Rear line. The fit and finish is top notch and made to order for each make and model.

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-da15c9bced5a4a879300a56ce0621e6b.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-0a95be966f5142158793c01cc267c8db.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-2e670de538c4498894cca16645968010.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-7750158f7b964565815d0d18edd4bf10.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-720e972103134d589c7f885399dfcc85.jpeg

I have just ridden under 15 kms in city traffic till now and waiting for the pads to bed in to get the proper result. But the initial feedback and performance is brilliant and the clutch also feels a little harder and has a more precise engagement. This was a much needed and worthy upgrade and will share my findings once I put down a few more kms in the coming days.
SnS_12 is offline   (21) Thanks
Old 1st November 2021, 13:39   #67
Senior - BHPian

Wanted to take the bike for a proper spin but a late night party on Saturday meant that I was in two minds whether to get up early the next morning or get some much required sleep as the past few days had been hectic on the social front. But the excitement to ride and try the new upgrades ensured that I woke up around 7 am on Sunday and decided to ride up to Worli to get a glimpse of some classic cars which were taking part in the classic car rally.

The pads are seating in well and the brakes anchor down the bike well and this was definitely a much needed upgrade and I was just waiting to see the difference the whole setup makes at higher speed. Also, the OE tires will soon need replacement and I am sure with more sticker tired the overall feel and feedback of the whole upgraded system will be much better.

Some pictures...

10k kilometres milestone is just a few rides away...

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-0405a1680d7f434985eec5c7d04c2c09.jpeg

The sad reality of Mumbai is wherever you go all you see is construction activity and is
a real pain driving or riding in and around the city even on a Sunday...

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-c751a105e18843ab82e2e07dd3230b8c.jpeg

Met up with a friend and his son was more than happy to sit and get clicked on the Busa..

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-4dd311a53c2342c2b04d48537602c9c6.jpeg

This sight almost gave me a mini heart attack as I though paint or cement has dried up. But luckily it was just dirt and the Jopasu duster took care of it...

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-c08cef0ed40541c8b77dcedc971f6e53.jpeg

Our dusty conditions require the chain to be cleaned and lubed every 600 - 800 kms to keep it new and in good shape..

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-44bf1a163e094e22813d87b3a20a883d.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-cbe691a3a6144491bf3b07249e70e973.jpeg

Something about how the analog dials looks which the current TFT screens on newer bikes can’t replace...

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-186a8f75afd5443e8f38377f8899328a.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-60ebe823d4584fa99a208325131b1563.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-50d89350b4c34fec9fdeef28d49afdf9.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-f6f3e3dd4f4d47b4ad049d02e53cee54.jpeg
SnS_12 is offline   (28) Thanks
Old 1st November 2021, 13:50   #68
BHPian

Sachin, if it were not for the odometer reading and the new upgrades including the brake lever, I would still think this is a brand new Gen 2 Busa that's just come out of a showroom.

Your waxing and polishing skills are on a next level. That drive chain is spotless.
no_fear is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 1st November 2021, 14:33   #69
Distinguished - BHPian

Beautiful pics, the way that chain shines reminds me of another friend of mine, he also keeps his bikes as spotless as yours. Guess should make you two meet each other, you guys will have some real good conversations!!
AtheK is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 12:28   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sachin, if it were not for the odometer reading and the new upgrades including the brake lever, I would still think this is a brand new Gen 2 Busa that's just come out of a showroom.

Your waxing and polishing skills are on a next level. That drive chain is spotless.
No special skills here I just enjoy cleaning my bikes and car. Not riding in the rains and using the right set of products and technique really helps in getting the final desired result.

As, I had mentioned in your F4RR thread below are the products I use for the cleaning and detailing process.

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-photo20210715235104.jpg

Quote:
Beautiful pics, the way that chain shines reminds me of another friend of mine, he also keeps his bikes as spotless as yours. Guess should make you two meet each other, you guys will have some real good conversations!!
Thank you and I am always game to meet new people and learn something new . Cleaning and lubing the chain is routine maintenance and doing it every 600-800 kms help it look like new and also ensures it lasts longer.
SnS_12 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 4th November 2021, 12:49   #71
Senior - BHPian

First of all a very Happy Diwali to everyone..

While the world around me was busy either bursting crackers or sending out Diwali greetings forwards on whatsapp I decided to celebrate in my own way by taking out the Busa for a proper long spin this time. I guess its the first time on the road when I was the only big bike around and the pops and bangs from the Titanium Two Brothers exhaust was a treat for the ears. The brake setup has just been getting better as the kms add up and my riding pattern has also been changing with the confidence and feedback the new setup provides. The Busa is a ICBM on two wheels and the previous braking setup had a rogue behaviour at times and with this new setup the bike feels like a laser guided missile under you as that is the amount of precision and confidence the whole setup provides. This should have been my number one upgrade but its always better to be late then never and it also gave me the time to understand and make out the smallest of differences and improvements with the old vs new.

Unlike the brake setup where I have changed the MC, Brake lines to braided lines and EBC HH pads I have just changed the clutch line to a braided line and that one change has made a mountain of a difference itself in the clutch lever movement and shift patterns..All in all the $$$ spent is all worth it and I couldn’t have been more happy..

Now the next big expense is going to be the tyres and will have to decide which ones to go for..

Some pictures..

The old piping..
My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-b73872d47fca4f7ea4a7f17f3b17341b.jpeg

Clutch line..

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-3f3cfd76b812448d80007b2f060611ab.jpeg

Brake lines front and rear..

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-760e6c3b229044ca8a5440af91bfabc5.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-8b1e5388599640948d855114b6ba2e78.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-29708e5279634722b0cbf5d7bd057177.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-c3836318d8c848b08aa4d3a0a7777569.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-5f3b1c4d7b6e4007b919377bbbeab8ce.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-be4b2099c48d42bdaa0a86a4037d4513.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-45ff63a24aba4fc897c556b0c777098a.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-50f60c56d4cd4848bfeda40ba6cb90c8.jpeg

My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-eda33d67bebc480b940d86d465e96d25.jpeg
SnS_12 is offline   (27) Thanks
Old 4th November 2021, 13:10   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnS_12 View Post
Lovely pictures, SnS_12.

This color scheme is one of the most desirable ones of the Hayabusa.

I'm looking to add a 4-cylinder sports tourer to the garage, and the Gen 3 Hayabusa is at the top of the list.

Happened to see a black+gold Gen 3 in person last week, and it looked so beautiful. However, the deep black wasn't accentuating the lines of the fairing as well, which is a shame, because the new fairing looks incredibly beautiful. The Matt Silver and Metallic White do a much better job of it. Wish this blue shade was on offer with the Gen 3.

Last edited by GoBlue : 4th November 2021 at 13:12.
GoBlue is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th November 2021, 17:44   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue View Post
Lovely pictures, SnS_12.

This color scheme is one of the most desirable ones of the Hayabusa.
Thank you. This shade was a gamble back then as I had never seen it in person and my wife choose this colour just by looking at images. But in the end it was a better choice than the black as this colour was limited to only 2017 model.

Among the Gen 3 colours I would personally choose the white/blue combination as it looks the best and also highlights the new arro bits like the wind deflectors. However, I am not sure if dealerships are taking in new orders currently? Also, the new colour schemes should be out for the 2022 range shortly. All the best on choosing your next ride
SnS_12 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th November 2021, 14:53   #74
BHPian

Quote:

Now the next big expense is going to be the tyres and will have to decide which ones to go for..
I would suggest the Michelin Road 5 Tyres for your bike. They provide excellent grip in both wet and dry and last quite long.
They are also one of the best reviewed tyres so I would implore you to check out some of the many reviews available on YouTube.

I myself have these fitted on my Duke 250 but I don't think my experience on them will matter as it's a much smaller bike.
Did some research and found out these tyres are available in the size of your 2013 Hayabusa and found user a review from an owner of a 2011 Hayabusa. Here it is for your reference: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threa...review.195318/
White Aviator is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2021, 08:25   #75
BHPian

Quote:
I am using Metzeler M7 on my gen 2 white wolf,
Best in the business.
or you can also consider Pirelli rosso 3 but they have a slightly more soft compound.

About replacing the lines every 4 years,
don't think mine have been replaced ever.
Will check for any issues in them & replace with steel braided ones

P.s. fantastic color..get the tank cover to hide that emptyish space
Image for reference:
My Suzuki Hayabusa aka Bluebird S12-61k0pzv3iil._ac_sl1500_.jpg
Nitish.arnold is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks