Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports

Search this Thread
Old 28th May 2021, 10:25   #16
BHPian

Re: My Kawasaki Versys 1000 | Ownership Review

Read this thread with great interest. First and foremost, awesome that you have completed 50k kms on this bike. I am looking at getting this as my touring bike - I currently own a Z900 which is my daily driver - when I want to take the Mrs out on longer rides and I am partial to the Kawasaki Brand - more so, their super smooth inline 4s. Definitely strengthens my decision to pick one up real soon. Wish you many many more miles of happy riding.
krishsreedharan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st June 2021, 13:15   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishsreedharan View Post
Read this thread with great interest. First and foremost, awesome that you have completed 50k kms on this bike. I am looking at getting this as my touring bike - I currently own a Z900 which is my daily driver - when I want to take the Mrs out on longer rides and I am partial to the Kawasaki Brand - more so, their super smooth inline 4s. Definitely strengthens my decision to pick one up real soon. Wish you many many more miles of happy riding.
Go for it, its an awesome bike for 2-up riding. Some times its too comfortable, wife does dose off sometimes (very dangeorus) in post lunch/dinner rides.
raj.barcode is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2021, 20:37   #18
BHPian

Kudos to you for a great review sir. I'd got the Duke390 from you. (KA****5149) from you. That was a crazy bike and such well kept example. It opened up biking to a whole new level for me. If there's a bike that I miss of all the bikes I've had, it will be the Duke390.
Wishing you many happy thousand miles ahead!!
duker2997 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2021, 10:39   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj.barcode View Post
Go for it, its an awesome bike for 2-up riding. Some times its too comfortable, wife does dose off sometimes (very dangeorus) in post lunch/dinner rides.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I took delivery of my Versys 1000 Friday before last. In the process of writing up my initial review. It’s awesome - wife loved its pillion.
krishsreedharan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th August 2021, 18:49   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by duker2997 View Post
Kudos to you for a great review sir. I'd got the Duke390 from you. (KA****5149) from you. That was a crazy bike and such well kept example. It opened up biking to a whole new level for me. If there's a bike that I miss of all the bikes I've had, it will be the Duke390.
Wishing you many happy thousand miles ahead!!
Oh lovely, That was one fabulous bike, miss riding it in city sometimes. How i wish it had better fuel range, it would make a world of difference.
Old 1st July 2022, 12:34   #21
BHPian

Superb review 👍
I own a BigV myself, recently purchased, and boy is it a hoot to ride.
Hoping to put on some numbers on the odo soon.

Many thanks for this one mate.

Most Viewed