Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2023, 15:55   #61
BHPian

Re: Italian bikemaker Moto Morini to enter the Indian market. EDIT: Launches 4 bikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf1983 View Post
It's not yet sold in India. They kinda did a very early launch. Their dealership set up is still not finalised.
Really? I think I saw one in Delhi recently, like about a month back. I felt it was well-proportioned. But after reading your comment, I am starting to doubt whether it was an xcape.
Old 6th September 2023, 17:44   #62
BHPian

Re: Italian bikemaker Moto Morini to enter the Indian market. EDIT: Launches 4 bikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabih View Post
Really? I think I saw one in Delhi recently, like about a month back. I felt it was well-proportioned. But after reading your comment, I am starting to doubt whether it was an xcape.
I am not 100% sure but my friend had messaged them about buying one and he was told that Zontes was available for sale but not Moto Morini. They have an extremely limited dealer network as there is no dealer for Mumbai. They have a dealer in Pune but no recent reviews at all.

After doing a little more research I think they have started sales in July so hopefully we might see a few on the roads soon.
Old 6th September 2023, 18:32   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf1983 View Post

After doing a little more research I think they have started sales in July so hopefully we might see a few on the roads soon.
Yeah i liked their other two Street fighter bikes. Atleast on paper and in terms of designs, they look decent bikes and the announced prices aren't bad either.
Old 7th September 2023, 06:10   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabih View Post
A few were sold in Delhi. Know a gentleman riding it in Noida.
no_fear is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2023, 18:58   #65
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

I wonder how many of you have noticed that the Moto Morini official website lists the dealer address in Bengaluru. They have no idea which Indian state Bengaluru is located in. They say it's in West Bengal and they don't even know how to spell Whitefield.

https://www.motomorini-india.com/find-a-dealer
Italian bikemaker Moto Morini to enter the Indian market. EDIT: Launches 4 bikes-screenshot_20231206184541__01.jpg
Karthik1100 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th December 2023, 12:45   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik1100 View Post
they don't even know how to spell Whitefield.

https://www.motomorini-india.com/find-a-dealer
Attachment 2540360
The Italians spelt it like they pronounce it. No problemo.

Last edited by Iyencar : 8th December 2023 at 12:46.
Iyencar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th December 2023, 20:14   #67
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyencar View Post
The Italians spelt it like they pronounce it. No problemo.
ROFL. I did not know Karnataka is pronounced as West Bengal in Italy. I am wondering how they pronounce India. The team that has created and maintained the website is definitely not from Italy. Such mistakes from an official website are not acceptable. It shows how much do they pay attention to Indian customers.

Most Viewed